View Single Post
Old 23rd January 2011, 12:33   #25  |  Link
yetanotherid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
When someone goes against the mainstream, the burden of proof lies with him. Show us that you're right and we're wrong. For me the things reached an end, I don't have anything to show to you (remember, this is another topic you poisoned). I said my opinions to the OP. If you feel that we gave him a wrong advice please show him the correct answer.
Okay then, when someone goes against the mainstream, the burden of proof lies with them. I'm waiting.
In the mean time, here's a couple of burn quality tests. Don't think of me as poisoning the thread when I contradict your opinionated advice, think of me as being more like anti-virus....

From six months ago:

Yesterday:

I'll eagerly await your explanations as the quality drop I'm not seeing.
By the way, I posted yesterday's burn test as well as a six month old one because they're two different types of discs. Both Verbatim, but the 6 month old one is a standard disc while the one from yesterday is a printable disc. There's no evidence of a six month deterioration in quality there, it just happens that for some reason I always get slightly better quality burns using the standard discs, and I thought while I was uploading pictures I might as well pre-empt the opinionated contradiction which was bound to follow if I said so.

Would you like me to post some burn tests from three or four years ago? I'd no doubt be able to find some discs which weren't burned to the same quality, thereby proving the quality of blanks has in fact improved in the last few years. I'd even, no doubt, be able to find some burned with the same burners, so while the claim would be as unfounded as yours, it'd at least be more logical.
yetanotherid is offline   Reply With Quote