View Single Post
Old 6th December 2019, 17:53   #1782  |  Link
thxoptimizer

Hello r0lZ,

I have a serious problem with my Angry Birds ISO (which worked perfectly fine when I played it as a disc !!!!EDIT!!! I just checked in 2D to read on my computer and in fact there is a glitch at this time).

1st conversion 12/08 (so I don't remember with which version of BD3D2MK3D but the version at this moment).
Everything is fine at the beginning...after a while I notice something strange when there is some motion (when I look with VLC, it seems that the right frame is coming before the left frame)
And around 52'01 ==> doesn't work at all

2nd conversion today = 06/12 (v1.17 +AviSynthPlus-r1576).
Same symptoms and also not usable after 52'01 (even if after the image is completely black istead of pixelised)

Of course I had some errors in the b1st step (before launching __ENCODE_3D_LAUNCHER.cmd) :

I can provide you logs if it helps.
Thanks.

PS : it's the 1st time I watch a complete movie since I discovered your software but I tried to convert another one successfully

EDIT : after writing all this, in fact maybe you can't do anything...except if you find a way that a simple glitch in the original movie does not impact all the end of the conversion?

Last edited by thxoptimizer; 6th December 2019 at 18:08.