Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Development

Old 23rd July 2005, 22:44   #1  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

UPD: PlaneMinMax: Frame Based YV12 Plane Min/Max Functions Without ConditionalFilter

See Post #10 For Updated Information

First things first... As this is the first post I've done here, I'd like to take a moment to thank all of those who are responsible for such a fantastic tool as AviSynth. I stand in awe of the skills that have been exhibited in it's construction and use.

Also, as I'm not an experienced programmer in C++, the code here might be in terrible shape, so please let me know how badly I've botched it. Learning is something that I've always attempted to do through projects and this plugin is no exception. In that light, I most humbly request that any of the experienced developers take a moment, if you have the spare time, to look over the source code and provide feedback. It would help immensly in my learning about C++ programming and AviSynth specifically.

Now... On with the show...

USAGE

These filters will process YV12 planar frames to retrieve the minimum or maximum value of the specified planes. These functions would normally be done using the AviSynth native functions FrameEvaluate() or ScriptClip(), in conjunction with *PlaneMin() and *PlaneMax(), but the price of processing the frames using FrameEvaluate() or ScriptClip() is quite high, perhaps significantly so with some tasks. Like the built-in ConditionalFilter functions, this filter returns values for each frame processed.

Code:
last = PlaneMinMax(last, 1, 1, "YMin")
The minimum value of the Y plane will be returned in the YMin global variable.

Code:
last = PlaneMinMax(last, 3, 2, "VMax")
The maximum value of the V plane will be returned in the VMax global variable.

Code:
last = PlaneMinMax(plane1=1, mode1=1, gvar1="YMin", plane2=1, mode2=2, \
                    gvar2="YMax", plane3=2, mode3=1, gvar3="UMin", plane4=2, \
                    mode4=2, gvar4="UMax", plane5=3, mode5=1, gvar5="VMin", \
                    plane6=3, mode6=2, gvar6="VMax")
The minimum and maximum values of the all 3 planes will be returned in the YMin, YMax, UMin, UMax, VMin, and VMax global variables respectively.

Code:
last = PlaneUMinMax(gumin="UMin", gumax="UMax")
The minimum and maximum values of the U plane will be returned in the UMin and UMax global variables respectively.

Code:
last = PlaneYUVMax("YMax", "UMax", "VMax")
The maximum values of all 3 planes will be returned in the YMax, UMax, and VMax global variables respectively.

FUNCTION DEFINITIONS

Code:
clip PlaneMinMax( [clip last,] int plane1, int mode1, string gvar1
                    [, int plane2, int mode2, string gvar2]
                    [, int plane3, int mode3, string gvar3]
                    [, int plane4, int mode4, string gvar4]
                    [, int plane5, int mode5, string gvar5]
                    [, int plane6, int mode6, string gvar6] )
clip last (optional) - Source clip to calculate the min/max value from. If unspecified, the "last" default clip will be used instead.
int plane1 - First plane to process. 1 = Y, 2 = U, and 3 = V.
int mode1 - First mode to process. 1 = min, 2 = max.
string gvar1 - First global variable name to receive the result.
int plane2-6 (optional) - Additional planes (2nd thru 6th) to process. 0 = Y, 1 = U, and 2 = V.
int mode2-6 (optional) - Additional modes (2nd thru 6th) to process. 0 = min, 1 = max.
string gvar2-6 (optional) - Additional global variable (2nd thru 6th) names to receive the results.

Code:
clip PlaneYMinMax( [clip last,] string gymin, string gymax )
clip last (optional) - Source clip to calculate the min/max values from. If unspecified, the "last" default clip will be used instead.
string gymin - First global variable name to receive Y plane minimum result.
string gymax - First global variable name to receive Y plane maximum result.

Code:
clip PlaneUMinMax( [clip last,] string gumin, string gumax )
clip last (optional) - Source clip to calculate the min/max values from. If unspecified, the "last" default clip will be used instead.
string gumin - First global variable name to receive U plane minimum result.
string gumax - First global variable name to receive U plane maximum result.

Code:
clip PlaneVMinMax( [clip last,] string gvmin, string gvmax )
string gvmin - First global variable name to receive V plane minimum result.
string gvmax - First global variable name to receive V plane maximum result.

Code:
clip PlaneYUVMin( [clip last,] string gymin, string gumin, string gvmin )
clip last (optional) - Source clip to calculate the min values from. If unspecified, the "last" default clip will be used instead.
string gymin - First global variable name to receive Y plane minimum result.
string gumin - First global variable name to receive U plane minimum result.
string gvmin - First global variable name to receive V plane minimum result.

Code:
clip PlaneYUVMax( [clip last,] string gymax, string gumax, string gvmax )
clip last (optional) - Source clip to calculate the min values from. If unspecified, the "last" default clip will be used instead.
string gymax - First global variable name to receive Y plane maximum result.
string gumax - First global variable name to receive U plane maximum result.
string gvmax - First global variable name to receive V plane maximum result.

COMPATABILITY

This plugin was compiled and tested with a current CVS build of AviSynth 2.5, and is known to properly function in that environment, but should work pproperly with any 2.5 build of Avisynth. The source was compiled in Release mode using MSVC71 (VS .NET 2003) for distribution.

The TestRegimen.avs script and includes are provided to ease testing and evaluation of the plugin.

CHANGE LOG

0.1 - 07/14/2005
Creation - Many thanks to Si (Simon Walters) and sh0dan for a good working example to start from. Whoever was responsible for the internal c code for doing the calculations also receives my gratitude. I would not have thought to calculate the values in this way.
0.2 - 07/17/2005
Extended to support returning multiple values with one invocation, as well as specific invocations for the (what I believe) are the most likely combinations of values.
0.2 - 07/23/2005
First Beta release in the forums.

DOWNLOAD

PlaneMinMax_20050723_v0_2_0_17.zip

Last edited by barts(impson...Not!); 28th July 2005 at 03:51. Reason: Note about updates, updated title
barts(impson...Not!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2005, 02:26   #2  |  Link

Welcome to the forum, Bart. Doh!

Can you describe some typical applications for these tools? Thank you.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2005, 04:20   #3  |  Link
Dark-Cracker

i suppose it could be used to update (in order to speedup) the current script like QMF who apply a dynamic filtering by detecting the different motions in the movie.

AutoDub v1.8 : Divx3/4/5 & Xvid Video codec and .OGG/.MP3/.AC3/.WMA audio codec.
AutoRV10 v1.0 : Use RealVideo 10 Codec and support 2 Audio Streams and Subtitles.

Dark-Cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th July 2005, 04:27   #4  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

Mostly I would submit that typical applications would be where data is being collected from the video for output using WriteFile(). Of course, you could use the values for other purposes.

When I assembled the plugin, I was pretty tired of watching my low end data collection scripts running at only 20fps, and high end scripts (that build maps for image content matching) running at 2fps on a P4/3.0. Taking the opportunity at this moment, I stood on the shoulders of giants (so to speak) to get the basis for the functionality and twisted it a little to do things in a way that made sense to me.

I've been given the task of building a database of library clips that's searchable by luma and chroma similarity/difference. So.. I guess that perhaps this might be more of a specialized plugin based on my needs at present. As in keeping with opensource projects, it felt right and proper to give something back, so I've attempted to do such. If anybody else out there finds that what I concocted is useful to them then all the better... Hence my tag line.

It also gave me an excuse to try to write something productive in C++, a language I don't normally write in at all, and am on the verge of being able to use instead of just reading and understanding the source code.

btw: Doh! is quite appropriate for where my head is sometimes. hehe
Old 24th July 2005, 07:46   #5  |  Link
MOmonster

Hi Bart S,

very interesting work. Maybe I can use it in some of my functions.
Why you doesn´t create such a function like ydifference(clip1,clip2) or something like this and then use the internal condition function (? : ) to get the same effect (or do I understand something wrong with PlaneYUVMax(), I never used it before, but in some tasks it could be useful).
Maybe you get what I try.
The simple yuvdifference functions would be just more useful for me and shouldn´t be hard to create for you. But of course, if this has no use for you I won´t bother anymore.

Thank you, very useful work

Last edited by MOmonster; 24th July 2005 at 07:48.
MOmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2005, 04:07   #6  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

@MOmonster:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOmonster
Why you doesn´t create such a function like ydifference(clip1,clip2) or something like this and then use the internal condition function (? : ) to get the same effect
Indeed... This would be a much more useful configuration for what I've built, and although it doesn't have specific value to me, I may brew up a version that does this, or something similar.

Quote:
or do I understand something wrong with PlaneYUVMax()
Perhaps. All of the functions of this plugin return values calculated from the video. For instance, PlaneYUVMax() could be expressed in 2 different ways:

Code:
Global MaxY = 0
Global MaxU = 0
Global MaxV = 0
last = PlaneYUVMax(last, "MaxY", "MaxU", "MaxV")
or
Code:
Global MaxY = 0
Global MaxU = 0
Global MaxV = 0
last = PlaneMinMax(last, 1, 2, "MaxY", 2, 2, "MaxU", 3, 2, "MaxV")
Both code fragments above are completely equivalent where the returned values are concerned; MaxY, MaxU, MaxV contain the max values of the Y, U, and V planes respectively.

@all:

Perhaps what I've done in some way breaks the general paradigm for AviSynth scripts? It just seemed to me when I put this animal together that having to instantiate a complete IScriptEnvironment with dynamic compilation each frame was wasteful at best...
Old 25th July 2005, 09:22   #7  |  Link
MOmonster

Quote:
Indeed... This would be a much more useful configuration for what I've built, and although it doesn't have specific value to me, I may brew up a version that does this, or something similar.
That would be really nice. I just don´t like to work with the buggy and slow conditional enviroment, but till now there is no other possible choice.
Quote:
Both code fragments above are completely equivalent where the returned values are concerned; MaxY, MaxU, MaxV contain the max values of the Y, U, and V planes respectively.
I read your readme.txt and understand that this code fragments are completely equivalent, but I don´t get what is exactly meant with the max (min) value of a plane. Because of Dark-Cracker´s post I thought it has something to do with yuvdifference. So I think it gives back the maximum difference inside a plane of a selected area (with trim and so on). My first thought was, that it gives back the max (min) averageyuv of a selected area. I just don´t know what the function exactly does. It is rare till not documentated in the avisynth manual, that is why I don´t know what exactly is meant by the max (min) value of a plane. The other functions, like Averageluma and so on are self-explanatory.
Maybe you could explain me what is meant with this value (does it change for every frame or only if it is higher or less? for what stand this value?)

By the way, why you created your plugin with so many functions, through PlaneMinMax has the possibilities of all the other functions?
Do the other functions run a little bit faster or more stable because of the limits or is it just for a easier use?

Last edited by MOmonster; 25th July 2005 at 11:26.
Old 26th July 2005, 04:43   #8  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

Quote:
That would be really nice. I just don´t like to work with the buggy and slow conditional enviroment, but till now there is no other possible choice.
Personally, My only real issue with the built-in conditional functions are that they are slower than I would care for, based on what I'm trying to achieve.

Quote:
Maybe you could explain me what is meant with this value (does it change for every frame or only if it is higher or less? for what stand this value?)
As the plugin stands atm, the values are updated every frame and are not dependent on the values of any of the previous frames processed. The script constructs...
Code:
tmp = FrameEvaluate(dst, "iMinY = YPlaneMin(dst)", after_frame = True)
tmp = FrameEvaluate(tmp, "iMinY = YPlaneMax(dst)", after_frame = True)
Code:
tmp = FrameEvaluate(dst, "iMinY = YPlaneMin(dst)" + Chr(13) + \
"iMaxY = YPlaneMax(dst)", after_frame = True)
Code:
tmp = PlaneMinMax(dst, 1, 1, "iMinY")
tmp = PlaneMinMax(tmp, 1, 2, "iMaxY")
Code:
tmp = PlaneMinMax(dst, 1, 1, "iMinY", 1, 2, "iMaxY")
Code:
tmp = PlaneYMinMax(dst, "iMinY", "iMaxY")
...all give the same results for iMinY and iMaxY, they only vary in the processing time required.

Quote:
By the way, why you created your plugin with so many functions, through PlaneMinMax has the possibilities of all the other functions?
Do the other functions run a little bit faster or more stable because of the limits or is it just for a easier use?
All of the functions provided except PlaneMinMax are just shortcuts to the main PlaneMinMax function. So the simple answer is that they're "just easier to use."
Old 26th July 2005, 09:46   #9  |  Link
MOmonster

Thank you for your short explanation. I took a closer look to the output values of your function and now I get what it does.
Ok we can use this function for example to tweak the motion estimation or something similar, but standalone it isn´t that useful for tasks.
I think combining with the conditional enviroment (because of yuvdifference and so on) isn´t that advisable I think. Just because the stability and only a less speedgain (because if we already use the enviroment, we can also use the functions inside).
But if you would create in near future some more of this internal functions we could totally avoid the use of conditional filters. This would be great. But ofcourse it is absolutly your decission to build the plugins you need and want.
Keep it up, the good work, Bart S.
Old 28th July 2005, 03:49   #10  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

Updated Version 0.3.0.19

USAGE

Code:
last = PlaneMinMax(last, 1, 1, "YMin")
The minimum value of the Y plane will be returned in the YMin global variable.

Code:
last = PlaneMinMax(last, 3, 2, "VMax")
The maximum value of the V plane will be returned in the VMax global variable.

Code:
last = PlaneMinMax(last, 2, 3, "UAvg")
The average value of the U plane will be returned in the UMax global variable.

Code:
last = PlaneMinMax(plane1=1, mode1=1, gvar1="YMin", plane2=1, mode2=2, \
                   gvar2="YMax", plane3=1, mode3=3, gvar3="YAvg", plane4=2, \
                   mode4=1, gvar4="UMin", plane5=2, mode5=2, gvar5="UMax", \
                   plane6=2, mode6=3, gvar6="UAvg", plane7=3, mode7=1, \
                   gvar7="VMin", plane8=3, mode8=2, gvar8="VMax", plane9=3, \
                   mode9=3, gvar9="VAvg")
The minimum, maximum, and average values of the all 3 planes will be returned in the YMin, YMax, YAvg, UMin, UMax, UAvg, VMin, VMax, and VAvg global variables respectively.

Code:
last = PlaneUMinMax(gumin="UMin", gumax="UMax")
The minimum and maximum values of the U plane will be returned in the UMin and UMax global variables respectively.

Code:
last = PlaneYUVMax("YMax", "UMax", "VMax")
The maximum values of all 3 planes will be returned in the YMax, UMax, and VMax global variables respectively.

Code:
last = PlaneYUVMax("YAvg", "UAvg", "VAvg")
The average values of all 3 planes will be returned in the YAvg, UAvg, and VAvg global variables respectively.

FUNCTION DEFINITIONS

Code:
clip PlaneMinMax( [clip last,] int plane1, int mode1, string gvar1
                    [, int plane2, int mode2, string gvar2]
                    [, int plane3, int mode3, string gvar3]
                    [, int plane4, int mode4, string gvar4]
                    [, int plane5, int mode5, string gvar5]
                    [, int plane6, int mode6, string gvar6]
                    [, int plane7, int mode7, string gvar7]
                    [, int plane8, int mode8, string gvar8]
                    [, int plane9, int mode9, string gvar9] )
clip last (optional) - Source clip to calculate the min/max value from. If unspecified, the "last" default clip will be used instead.
int plane1 - First plane to process. 1 = Y, 2 = U, and 3 = V.
int mode1 - First mode to process. 1 = min, 2 = max, 3 = average.
string gvar1 - First global variable name to receive the result.
int plane2-9 (optional) - Additional planes (2nd thru 6th) to process. 1 = Y, 2 = U, and 3 = V.
int mode2-9 (optional) - Additional modes (2nd thru 6th) to process. 1 = min, 2 = max, and 3 = average.
string gvar2-9 (optional) - Additional global variable (2nd thru 6th) names to receive the results.

Code:
clip PlaneYMinMax( [clip last,] string gymin, string gymax )
string gymin - Global variable name to receive Y plane minimum result.
string gymax - Global variable name to receive Y plane maximum result.

Code:
clip PlaneUMinMax( [clip last,] string gumin, string gumax )
string gumin - Global variable name to receive U plane minimum result.
string gumax - Global variable name to receive U plane maximum result.

Code:
clip PlaneVMinMax( [clip last,] string gvmin, string gvmax )
string gvmin - Global variable name to receive V plane minimum result.
string gvmax - Global variable name to receive V plane maximum result.

Code:
clip PlaneYUVMin( [clip last,] string gymin, string gumin, string gvmin )
string gymin - Global variable name to receive Y plane minimum result.
string gumin - Global variable name to receive U plane minimum result.
string gvmin - Global variable name to receive V plane minimum result.

Code:
clip PlaneYUVMax( [clip last,] string gymax, string gumax, string gvmax )
string gymax - Global variable name to receive Y plane maximum result.
string gumax - Global variable name to receive U plane maximum result.
string gvmax - Global variable name to receive V plane maximum result.

Code:
clip PlaneYAvg( [clip last,] string gyavg )
string gyavg - Global variable name to receive Y plane average result.

Code:
clip PlaneUAvg( [clip last,] string guavg )
string guavg - Global variable name to receive U plane average result.

Code:
clip PlaneVAvg( [clip last,] string gvavg )
string gvavg - Global variable name to receive V plane average result.

Code:
clip PlaneYUAvg( [clip last,] string gyavg, string guavg )

Code:
clip PlaneYVAvg( [clip last,] string gyavg, string gvavg )

Code:
clip PlaneUVAvg( [clip last,] string guavg, string gvavg )

Code:
clip PlaneYUVAvg( [clip last,] string gyavg, string guavg, string gvavg )

COMPATABILITY

This plugin was compiled and tested with a current CVS build of AviSynth 2.5, and is known to properly function in that environment, but should work pproperly with any 2.5 build of Avisynth. The source was compiled in Release mode using MSVC71 (VS .NET 2003) for distribution.

The TestRegimen.avs script and includes are provided to ease testing and evaluation of the plugin.

CHANGE LOG

Version Date/Activity
0.1 07/14/2005
Creation - Many thanks to Si (Simon Walters) and sh0dan for a good
working example to start from. Whoever was responsible for the
internal c code for doing the calculations also receives my
gratitude. I would not have thought to calculate the values in this
way.
0.2 07/17/2005
Extended to support returning multiple values with one invocation,
as well as specific invocations for the (what I believe) are the
most likely combinations of values.
0.2.0.17 07/23/2005
First Beta release in the forums.
0.3 07/26/2005
Extended to support returning average value using mode 3, as well
as specific invocations for the (what I believe) are the most
likely combinations of values. Although the average feature is not
optimized as isse code, it doesn't have the downfall of only
producing results on 16px boundry clips.
0.3.0.19 07/27/2005
Second Beta release in the forums.

DOWNLOAD

PlaneMinMax_20050727_v0_3_0_19.zip
Old 29th July 2005, 05:53   #11  |  Link
MOmonster

Thanks for the update Bart S
is it just the feature of the average value for the planes or are there also other improvements?
Keep up this nice development.
Old 30th July 2005, 06:13   #12  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

The most recent version has the average value functions added. I'm in process on making the plugin provide the other internal functions. As for a frame evaluated version of ConditionalFunction()... I'm undecided as to it's inclusion in this plugin, or if it should be split into another plugin.

More over I'm considering if min/max/avg should be one plugin, functions that handle differences in clips/frames of a clip in another, and selection/ternary functions in another. This in my mind would ease the complexity of the plugins such that they could be more easily optimized to assembler code. Personally, I'm not up to the task of doing such optimization, but if it turns out to be valuable enough I'm sure there many members who would be able to assist in such a task.
Old 30th July 2005, 07:16   #13  |  Link
MOmonster

Many thanks for the work on this, Bart S

I looked in your sourcecode (I´m no coder, that´s why I don´t understand it in detail) and just the code used on the frames (not to create so many function, set variables and so on), don´t looks so complex that it should be hard to optimize this code. Maybe your plugin should only have planeminmax() to make the code a little bit smaller. I don´t think that the handling get worse because of this. So or so, that more functions or plugins you use internal in avisynth, clear that more the script slows down. It should be faster to realize all the functions you need in one filter than calling many different filters.
But of course, if it make sense to build in such functions like averageluma or lumadifference? The functions are too different and aren´t used so often together. But also for this function, it would be nice to have one function for the similar internals, I mean making something like yuv(plane)difference and yuv(plane)average.
Is your new avg option similar to averageluma or is it (min+max)/2?
Quote:
As for a frame evaluated version of ConditionalFunction()... I'm undecided as to it's inclusion in this plugin, or if it should be split into another plugin.
Why you want to build something like the conditionalfunction()? Scriptclip has all the possibilities of the conditionalfilter and more.
I see the most advantage of your function that it creates the variables outside of any special enviroment. So we can use the variables inside of a function and create our own evaluation process without the need of any conditional filters. The simple "? :" should be just enough
Old 30th July 2005, 10:37   #14  |  Link
Didée

Quote:
I see the most advantage of your function that it creates the variables outside of any special enviroment. So we can use the variables inside of a function and create our own evaluation process without the need of any conditional filters. The simple "? :" should be just enough
That's the point. It will not work this way.

It doesn't help if a variable in fact is recalculated for every frame, if you use the variable in a "normal" function, or whatever. The conditions for "? :" are evaluated only one single time by Avisynth's script parser: at script loading time, to build up the internal process chain. Later on, when serving frame after frame, those conditions are no more evaluated, since the chain is already build and fixed. Same goes for any parameters that are given as variables - the parameters will stay fixed at those values that the variable has had at frame 0, no matter if the variable is per-frame recalculated by a filter later on.
That's why the conditional functions are there at all: to achieve a more variable processing chain.

My little flickr gallery. (Yes indeed, I do have hobbies other than digital video!)

Last edited by Didée; 30th July 2005 at 10:39.
Didée is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2005, 11:14   #15  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

As for the ConditionalFunction() thing... That was an error on my part. I meant ConditionalFilter(). Sorry for any confusion.

You're correct on the complexity issue. The only code that would really need optimization would be the actual pixel processing loops in PlaneMinMax::GetFrame(). My downfall in doing that piece in assembly code is that the last such work I did was over 10 years ago, and at that mostly on Motorola 68000 family chips.

For all of the other exported functions in the plugin, they're only called when the plugin is loaded (autoload or through LoadPlugin,) or when the script is loaded (the execution plan for the script is being constructed.) When the frames are actually being processed, only GetFrame() and things which it uses are actually executed. The thing that slows down ConditionalFilter(), FrameEvaluate(), and ScriptClip() is that the script code being used is actually parsed in the same way as when a script is loaded, but it happens each frame AFAIK.

Note to the developers: If I've misunderstood how the conditional functions/plugin loading/script loading mechanisms work, please correct me. I think I understand the situation, but I would much rather know how it really works.

The new average functions are more akin to AverageLuma. All of the min/max/avg functions make sense being implemented in the same code loop, as they all have to walk each pixel of the plane and retrieve the values. How they actually determine the value to return is where they differ. The min value for the plane is the lowest pixel value found, the max value is the highest pixel value found, and the average (median) is the sum of all the pixel values divided by the total number of pixels.

I agree that the simple ternary function ( ? : ) should be sufficient for handling the results, but during my testing of ternarys inline with the PlaneMinMax() don't get evaluated at each frame. I'll have to check if that is also that case if you wrap the ternary inside a user function, or if you've already tried it, please let me know your findings.

Also, I've been remiss in thanking you for your help and ideas about my small animal. I really appreciate your help.
Old 30th July 2005, 11:18   #16  |  Link
barts(impson...Not!)
I'm trying... Honest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didée
That's the point. It will not work this way.
Well... Guess that answers the last question I posed. Thanks for clearing it up for us Didée.

So, basically, either we would need to continue to use internal conditional functions, or I would need to implement a frame evaluated version of the ternary operator.

Last edited by barts(impson...Not!); 30th July 2005 at 11:34.
barts(impson...Not!) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2005, 18:05   #17  |  Link
MOmonster

Of course you are right Didee, but wouldn´t it be possible, just to create a function, that work similar to evaluateframe()? I will test it that evening and have an answer for tomorrow.
Old 31st July 2005, 19:19   #18  |  Link
MOmonster

My fault, I failed.
Just thought it is possible, but there is still the need of the evaluation enviroment.