Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > Advanced authoring

Old 6th January 2006, 14:33   #361  |  Link
TuRiSOft
DVD-RB Pro Addict !!!

I also get errors when trying to work within a folder rip (PGCDemux 1.2.0.5 used). It never reaches the end of demuxing. No issues working from ISO or Disc directly. If I go back to 2.0.23 no issues at all. No significant infos in .log . Would you like me to send collected info's ?
TuRiSOft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2006, 17:14   #362  |  Link
wfn1
teh 8bit fool

@Zeul, Influenza:

The initial assumption that assets in vobid#7 are damaged is not correct. I tried multiplexing the original demuxed assets with muxman and they work just fine while the ones I encoded with CCE would error out every time. In my attemps to find the culprit I installed an older CCE version- 2.66.01.07 which exhibited the same behavior as CCE 2.70 and also Procoder 2.04/eclPro .52 which I could not make to work at all.

To make the long story short, the problem only occurs when multipass VBR is used in CCE. If I use OPV or CBR the whole process goes through smoothly. I'm happy with the fact that I can reduce a 700MB menu down to 250MB but I'm still curious as to what it is that gets broken in multipass... Anyone heard of anything alike?

Last edited by wfn1; 6th January 2006 at 17:20.
wfn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2006, 18:42   #363  |  Link
Zeul

@nickluck
It appears that dvd decrypter is not installed - i parse the version to confirm that dvddec version installed will work - however, if the version = "" due to dvd dec not being there i can see where the error would have occured. Corrected now.

@slipgun
That normally occurs when numenu has told dvd2avi to open a file - but it doesn't exist. I thought i had covered every contingency - guess not Shoot me the logfile please.

@Turisoft
Is this on one particular disc or on several?

@wfn1
Never heard of that before. After double checking the ecl file you sent me the max is correct. All i can think is that numenu didn't recognise the cce version correctly and as such some paramaters in the ecl were incorrect for your version. To confirm this open up one of the ecl files manually in cce and then check what has been written as max bitrate. You could always save and then compare the 2 ecl files.

@HolyChain
I still haven't received the files.

Last edited by Zeul; 6th January 2006 at 18:54.
Zeul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2006, 21:48   #364  |  Link
wfn1
teh 8bit fool

@zeul,
right now i'm only using cce 2.70.01.02 to avoid any unnecessary complications. all parameters are identical for that particular vobid and the max is always 9544. i think we have a cce related issue here so it's safe to say that not much can be done on your end.
wfn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2006, 11:42   #365  |  Link
Zeul

@wfn1
Thanks for the feedback.
Old 8th January 2006, 21:53   #366  |  Link
Master Yoda

I was wondering if theres any plans for a asset removal option for scenarist users.
Master Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th January 2006, 22:07   #367  |  Link
TuRiSOft
DVD-RB Pro Addict !!!

@Zeul
It happened with Batman Begins R2 Pal - with this title I also experienced this :
-w 2.0.24 and a folder rip it demuxes the same cell for all Vid/Cid , 2.0.23 works flawlessly (I took a look into the "DEMUXED" folder and found the same file with name changed for every cell of the menu) .
TuRiSOft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2006, 03:20   #368  |  Link
SlipGun

Sent the logfile, Zeul.
SlipGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2006, 08:38   #369  |  Link
Zeul

@MasterYoda
Possibly in the future.

@Turisoft
OK i will review te code and see what i changed

@SlipGun
Reviewing now
Old 27th January 2006, 18:43   #370  |  Link
Zeul

New Update released
Old 3rd February 2006, 14:49   #371  |  Link
ron spencer
DVD Magistrate

if I donate $15 how long does it take to get a serial for VIP? Going away for weekend and just wanted to know.

Also, why for HC encoder does it look for HCbatch_15A only? V 16 is out should it not just look for HC_batch?
ron spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2006, 14:51   #372  |  Link
D3s7
ScenAid

normally it's the same day or next day however, Zeul is out of town for a few days.

Probably would not be till next week
D3s7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2006, 20:24   #373  |  Link
Diego2002

Hi!

I have a problem with MenuIfoUpdate: the error message is Run-time error '53' - File not found.

First, there was a problem, with Scenarist script file, somehow one of the menu video track, has been imported as a slide show. When I tried to compile, Scenarist sad that the bitrate for a slide show (still picture) is too high. I corrected the script, so Scenarist imported now the video track correct, and the compile was successfull.

But after that, I run the UpdateMenuIfo, which gave back the error message above. This is the bat file:

"C:\Program Files\NuMenu4U\MenuIfoUpdate.exe" -batch_1 -input_I:\Tiesto\DVD_1\VIDEO_TS.IFO -root_I:\Menu
"C:\Program Files\NuMenu4U\MenuIfoUpdate.exe" -batch_1 -input_I:\Tiesto\DVD_1\VTS_01_0.IFO -root_I:\Menu

These ifo-s are there, as they had been decrypted by Decrypter in file mode. And my Working directory is I:\Menu, this contains now the following directories:

I:\Menu\Batch_1
I:\Menu\Batch_1\0\
I:\Menu\Batch_1\0\AUDIO_TS\
I:\Menu\Batch_1\0\VIDEO_TS\with Scenarist made ifos, bups, vobs
I:\Menu\Batch_1\mux_data\
I:\Menu\Batch_1\ScenaristScript30_1 Cache\
I:\Menu\Batch_1\ScenaristScript30_1 Cache\Encoded Files\
I:\Menu\D_VIDEO_TS\with many directories which made by Numenu of course
I:\Menu\D_VTS_01_0\
I:\Menu\VIDEO_TS\ this is empty

So I would like to know, which file or directory isn't on his place? How can I achive, that MenuIfoUpdate do one's work.

Very interesting, that if I choose numenu4u to work (I wanted to try), with original m2v (so without encoding), and leave scenarist to import then compile the menu, update_menu_ifo.bat gives no error, everything goes right. Of course, when numenu writes, that Creating scenarist script, after that i overwrite this script with my own, which is corrected (because of the fault of wrong import).

Sorry for my english, i learned it long-ago.
Old 21st February 2006, 23:03   #374  |  Link
Zeul

The only reason for that error would be either the original ifos are not in the location specified or that the new scenarist files do not exist.

Th files that should exist are video_ts.ifo & video_ts.vob & vts_01_0.ifo & vts_01_0.vob in both directories.
Old 22nd February 2006, 00:07   #375  |  Link
Diego2002

What is the location, which MenuIfoUpdate check for the new scenarist files?

In this case, when my Update_Menu_Ifo.bat is?

"C:\Program Files\NuMenu4U\MenuIfoUpdate.exe" -batch_1 -input_I:\Tiesto\DVD_1\VIDEO_TS.IFO -root_I:\Menu
"C:\Program Files\NuMenu4U\MenuIfoUpdate.exe" -batch_1 -input_I:\Tiesto\DVD_1\VTS_01_0.IFO -root_I:\Menu

I have the new scenarist files in I:\Menu\Batch_1\0\VIDEO_TS\ dir.
The original files have not been moved or anithing else...

I resolved the problem actually, and with another dvd there isn't problem. But it is a bit weird.

I begun anyway to translate the language file to hungarian. It's so 40% ready
Old 22nd February 2006, 01:28   #376  |  Link
Zeul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego2002
I begun anyway to translate the language file to hungarian. It's so 40% ready
Old 26th February 2006, 18:05   #377  |  Link
rmtaibo
MB Fan

BTW if you need some SPANISH HELP contact me!
I'd like to help...
rmtaibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th February 2006, 21:52   #378  |  Link
Zeul

cool - the more language files the better
Old 5th May 2006, 11:39   #379  |  Link
Sir Didymus

Spiderman...

Hi Zeul...

I am not using your beautiful application on a systematic way, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious...

Anyway, when using NuMenu4u, I have been always happy with your last build 2.0.25...

...Until now, when facing with Spiderman R2 (the title was released something about 1 year ago or more...).

NuMenu launches Scenarist, which arrives up to the complete import of the menu scenario, after a while; then as soon as the muxing phase start, Scenarist stops with a brute error due to some too short timing among some highlights...

By doing some little search I realised that you did some specific improvement in NuMenu, exactely for coping with the complex usage of the highlights in this title...

So I suppose you have the title available to carry out some checks...

Please consider the issue is not urgent at all, and I would not steal your time from the beautiful development work you are doing with DvdPlanner...

Anyway, tell me if you need further information on the subject...

Cheers,
SD
Sir Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2006, 11:51   #380  |  Link
Zeul

SD
check your e-mail