Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 6th February 2005, 08:12   #1  |  Link
4 Door ITR

Menu problem with Friday Night Lights

I have a hightlighted button issue that I hope some of you smart people can resolve. From the main menu, when you click on "Bonus Features", I would like it to go this menu with button 6 highlighted. But when you go to a submenu from the Bonus Features menu and return to it, I want the button highlighted to be from wherever you came from. Thus, I can't use force button, but I tried Highlighted Button Number = 6144 (button no 6), LinkPGCN 28 also and that doesn't seem to work (PGCN 28 being the BF's menu). I'm stumped and I'm by no means very good at this. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

P.S.
I also would like to know what the default command for a subtitles off button would be. For SW Episode II, I used the guide on here for turning subtitles off by default, but the button to turn them off doesn't work if you turn them on.
4 Door ITR is offline   Reply With Quote