Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 20th October 2003, 08:41   #1  |  Link
vtwin0001
CEO and owner of VTCorp.

Flipper into 1 DVD-r both sides, menus and extras included question, using Scenarist

Hello

I have succesfully imported a flipper (which is Poltergeist 2 and 3, it comes in one dvd, so i want to put them together, they are in sum about 6 Gb including extras) into a one scenario in scenarist, doing this:
VTS01
Intro of the Disc
VTS02
Trailer of movie #1
VTS03
Poltergeist 2 (movie #1)
VTS04
Trailer of movie #2
VTS05
Poltergeist 3 (movie #2)
VTS06
Some extra video which plays after the main movie is done

I have also sucesfully ripped the menus of both dvds and mapped, while creating another menu (for selection of which movie main menu to load), it is on VTS00

My question here is:

How can I tell my buttons where to go (if I press Play, I want the button to go and play VTS03, etc.)?

I just can't find it anywhere here how to and I have tried for quite some time now. I just found a way to change the audio and subtitles in the Scenarist guide here. Can anyone point me out if what I'm doing is right or just plainly wrong?

Thanks
vtwin0001 is offline   Reply With Quote