Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD burning

Old 28th July 2003, 18:52   #1  |  Link
g2345c

Burn .ISO image with nero

Hi All,
Nero 6 has an option to burn image to multiple dvd burners and I am going to try this feature out since dvddecrypter dont have the option to burn with multiple burners, hope dvddecrypter will do this soon.

My question is: I saw lots of post complaint about burning dvd with Nero. Now How safe is it to burn *.ISO image with Nero? Will it be the same as DVDdecrypter?

Thanks
-A4
g2345c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2003, 09:51   #2  |  Link
killingspree
Newbie Forum Mod

afaik the problems that occured when burning with nero were not in 'iso writing mode' but in 'DVD video' mode, where you just supply all the vobs and nero would do the rest...

but i'm not sure as i'm always creating isos with imgtool classic and burn them with DVDdecrypter... if tried burning isos with Nero twice, just out of curiosity to a RW and it worked like a charm and even a bit faster than with DVDdecrypter...

anyway, i'd suggest you first try with RWs and then go for Rs... this way you can't really screw up

steVe
Old 1st August 2003, 18:46   #3  |  Link
TCrowe

I have done a few ISO's with Nero 6 and I get mixed results. I have done some with DVD+RW and DVD+R/-, got to a point where I would extract the VIDEO_TS folder and use NeroExpress DVD template to get proper burns. Yesterday I upgraded to 6.0.0.9 but I really don't know if that is going to help or hurt, have not begun to test.

Playing with RecordNowMax. I am new to DVD burning and trying to find the right balance of software/media to attain the 0 coaster setup.

Good luck, please post reults.
TCrowe is offline   Reply With Quote