Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Old 19th January 2003, 15:37   #1  |  Link
lazyharry

How do I get Title image on the CD

Hi,
Im an absolute Newbie and need some help fore using DVD2SVCD. My first trial is going well with standard options. Second I tried to change disc image, but it dont work. On layer CDImage -Title picture- I put in the path to my picture, is that right ?

On layer Conversion I found under Go the Movie info(IMDB). Is that only another possibility, or have I to use this ?

I work with XP, DVD2SVCD and TMPGEnc and burn with Nero latest version. I have only burnt the bin/cue-files, Is that the reason ? Because there are a lot of other files in my DVD2SVCD directory, like titlePicture.Bmp, titelPicture.bmp.avs, titlePicture.bmp.mpg, titlePicture.bmp.mpv. Have I to burn one of these files to my CD or others to get a title picture ?
lazyharry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2003, 16:06   #2  |  Link
Hacksaw

Under the CD Image tab you can set the path to any images you want for Title, ChangeCD, and LastCD. You seem to have done this, so I assume you are having issue when you play it on your DVD Player? My DVD player will not display the images either; however, the same CDs played on my friends DVD player do show up. So you may just have an issue where your DVD player supports playing SVCDs, but not the additional features such as sub-titles, menues, etc.

I hope that helps,
Hacksaw.
Old 20th January 2003, 08:00   #3  |  Link
winxi
Moderator & Mediator

Hello!

Quote:
Have I to burn one of these files to my CD or others to get a title picture ?
No absolutely not. You have to burn the images, so there is no way to add other files than the image contains! Try the way of foolproof burning, which is described in the Q & A of this forum.
Test if your software player shows up the title pic (Im quite sure that it does). If so, try it again on your standalone. If the pic still doesnt show up on your TV, you have to turn PBC (Play Back Control) of your standalone player on, if it is supported. Try the "menu" - button on your remote to activate this feature.

greets, winxi