Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD burning

Old 29th August 2002, 18:47   #1  |  Link
Commander XJL

Anyone else seen this problem?

Just lately I notice that I will burn a DVDR, keep in mind it can be with Recordnow, Prassi Primo, or Nero, on either a A04 or A03 drive, and on different name brand media, I will burn the disk, it will play in my computer but not on any of 4 standalones. Without changing the project I can burn it again and it will play. The disks that don't play just won't start up in my standalones. So I have verified its not the media, or a particular drive or burning app, and its not the project. So what could it be?
Commander XJL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2002, 19:22   #2  |  Link
Artur
Dvd Master

Hello,
maybe itīs the burning software? Try opoen the software, close it and open it again and see if that does the trick.
Another thing, did you install any other soft. recently? You may have any incompatibility on your computer that manifests on first opening of the burning soft.
Strange thing.
Artur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th August 2002, 21:04   #3  |  Link
Commander XJL

no, happens with all software. Could be something I installed, I may do a clean install of my system, seems like a good idea
Commander XJL is offline   Reply With Quote