Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 6th August 2007, 21:32   #1  |  Link
mitsubishi

Megui tools: Subtitle cutter & config fixer

Needed some simple projects to get into this c# malarkey. Comments, suggestions, problems and project ideas all welcome.

Subtitle Cutter
v0.0.0.1 :http://www.mediafire.com/?6degbxed4rz

Still very alpha, but I think I've got srt cutting working OK. Will take a cut file and a subtitle as input and will output a subtitle. Loads subtitle into an internal structure, so will also be able to convert subtitle format as it cuts, currently only srt is implemented though. Only tested with a 25fps source and it currently just assumes the cutfile is a megui one and the subtitle is srt.

Features 0.0.0.1

Cuts a subtitle based on cutfile.
Supports srt input/output.
Non-linear cuts supported (megui doesn't though).

To do:
Add subtitle formats (ssa/ass/mp4-tt)
Clean up error checking

Config Fixer
http://www.mediafire.com/?3p3yzmm1cll

Made this the other day. When meGUI/PC crashes the jobslist can get mangled, sometimes causing jobs to be stuck "processing" so they cannot be restarted/deleted, other times meGUI just won't start. This tool attempts to fix these issues.

Features:
Will Change jobs stuck on "Processing" to "Error" so you can delete or restart them.
Deletes jobs which have a linked job missing.
Removes missing jobs from joblist.
mitsubishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 22:48   #2  |  Link
dragonle87

Wow! I'm glad someone got to working on some sort of subtitle cutter for megui. I've been searching for quite awhile on doom9 forum, and even requested on megui's feature request thread here:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...38#post1039538

Keep up the good work man! Hope to see it implemented into megui soon. I don't know why people never asked for this feature. I mean when it comes to encoding stuff, subtitle editing are just as important as video and audio processing.
dragonle87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 23:10   #3  |  Link
mitsubishi

Yeah, should have some time this weekend to carry on with this. Cutting is easy, but I really want proper format conversion too.
mitsubishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2018, 20:08   #4  |  Link
infiniter

I know I'm a bit late about this, but I just wanted to cut an SRT subtitle file and found this cutter just to see that it doesn't cut correctly. And then I thought about it and found out: SRT file use a timecode, while CLT files use frames. How can the cutter translated the frame number into a timecode without knowing the FPS? However, if it would assume an FPS of 25 and with a start frame of 15000, it should find the first time code in the SRT after 10 minutes, but in my case the subtitle was cut at around 2 minutes.
Other subtitle formats may work, this won't.
infiniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th July 2018, 09:59   #5  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Originally Posted by infiniter View Post
...SRT file use a timecode, while CLT files use frames. How can the cutter translated the frame number into a timecode without knowing the FPS?
A .clt file have the FPS info, for instance:

Quote:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Cuts xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<Framerate>25</Framerate>
<Style>NO_TRANSITION</Style>
<AllCuts>
<CutSection>
<startFrame>62</startFrame>
<endFrame>1541</endFrame>
</CutSection>
<CutSection>
<startFrame>2000</startFrame>
<endFrame>3100</endFrame>
</CutSection>
</AllCuts>
</Cuts>
Quote:
However, if it would assume an FPS of 25 and with a start frame of 15000, it should find the first time code in the SRT after 10 minutes, but in my case the subtitle was cut at around 2 minutes.
I can't reproduce your problem.
Please upload the zip of clt and srt files.
Old 5th August 2018, 05:48   #6  |  Link
enable

hi dear
i try to encode via server and i run config fix in windows server 2012 standard but not running.
enable is offline   Reply With Quote