Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 AVC / H.264

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 6th April 2010, 13:58   #821  |  Link
AnonCrow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 61.45° , 23.86°
Posts: 120
Ditto, init decoder failed, on Intel P-III (Coppermine).
AnonCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 14:07   #822  |  Link
juGGaKNot
Registered User
 
juGGaKNot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 733
I have a sempron to test ...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shikari View Post
If they can beat x264 in visual quality on ordinary test clips without postprocessing, I'll eat my hat.
juGGaKNot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 14:31   #823  |  Link
Firebird
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 61
Unit decoder failed on Athlon XP.
Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 16:37   #824  |  Link
schweinsz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 496
Ok, I made a mistake. Try the new one now.
__________________
The Next Generation Internet Video Codec project.
DiAVC, World's Fastest H.264 High profile Software Decoder.
http://di-avc.com/.
schweinsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 16:54   #825  |  Link
sneaker_ger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,466
Crashes on Athlon XP, producing 0 byte files on the first three samples. "Tempete" produces a 888 byte file.
sneaker_ger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 17:16   #826  |  Link
horvathd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25
Running without any problem on Intel Celeron M (Banias), but it supports sse2.

Quote:
d:\Letöltések\mmxtest>win32.exe mobilecalendar_720x576.264 mobilecalendar_720x576.yuv
99 frames decoded totally.
4827292 counters used by decoder and 8436200 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 73 fps

d:\Letöltések\mmxtest>win32.exe husky_704x576.264 husky_704x576.yuv
99 frames decoded totally.
5592124 counters used by decoder and 10880964 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 63 fps

d:\Letöltések\mmxtest>win32.exe foreman_cif_24.264 foreman_cif_24.yuv
175 frames decoded totally.
2685747 counters used by decoder and 1648374 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 233 fps

d:\Letöltések\mmxtest>win32.exe tempete_cif_24.264 tempete_cif_24.yuv
175 frames decoded totally.
5605009 counters used by decoder and 1451401 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 111 fps

d:\Letöltések\mmxtest>pause
A folytatáshoz nyomjon meg egy billentyűt . . .

Last edited by horvathd; 6th April 2010 at 17:21.
horvathd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 17:23   #827  |  Link
Selur
Registered User
 
Selur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,245
Just wondering: Any news on 64bit support?

Cu Selur
__________________
Hybrid here in the forum, homepage
Selur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 17:31   #828  |  Link
littleD
Registered User
 
littleD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker_ger View Post
Crashes on Athlon XP, producing 0 byte files on the first three samples. "Tempete" produces a 888 byte file.
Same on sempron
littleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 17:56   #829  |  Link
AnonCrow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 61.45° , 23.86°
Posts: 120
On P-III , a 0 byte file produced by all; mobilecalendar and foreman without crashing, but zero output.
husky and tempete crash (command at address 0x55575653 tried to access memory at address 0x55575653 - couldn't be read)
AnonCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 19:22   #830  |  Link
clsid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,624
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonCrow View Post
On P-III , a 0 byte file produced by all; mobilecalendar and foreman without crashing, but zero output.
husky and tempete crash (command at address 0x55575653 tried to access memory at address 0x55575653 - couldn't be read)
Same here on AMD Athlon Thunderbird, same addresses as well. Just tempete_cif_24.yuv has 888 byte size.
clsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 23:35   #831  |  Link
schweinsz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selur View Post
Just wondering: Any news on 64bit support?
Cu Selur
It is in plan, but after the end of the month I will start to work on it.
__________________
The Next Generation Internet Video Codec project.
DiAVC, World's Fastest H.264 High profile Software Decoder.
http://di-avc.com/.
schweinsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 23:38   #832  |  Link
schweinsz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 496
Fix another error, try this new one now.
__________________
The Next Generation Internet Video Codec project.
DiAVC, World's Fastest H.264 High profile Software Decoder.
http://di-avc.com/.
schweinsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2010, 23:48   #833  |  Link
sneaker_ger
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,466
Working fine on Athlon XP.
sneaker_ger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 00:39   #834  |  Link
AnonCrow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 61.45° , 23.86°
Posts: 120
Works on the P-III (850 MHz) as well.
Code:
win32.exe  mobilecalendar_720x576.264   mobilecalendar_720x576.yuv
99 frames decoded totally.
10309900 counters used by decoder and 26493441 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 34 fps


win32.exe  husky_704x576.264            husky_704x576.yuv
99 frames decoded totally.
11193810 counters used by decoder and 17650245 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 31 fps


win32.exe  foreman_cif_24.264           foreman_cif_24.yuv
175 frames decoded totally.
5722239 counters used by decoder and 7101862 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 109 fps


win32.exe  tempete_cif_24.264           tempete_cif_24.yuv
175 frames decoded totally.
10072194 counters used by decoder and 2839728 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 62 fps

Last edited by AnonCrow; 7th April 2010 at 00:44.
AnonCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 07:56   #835  |  Link
schweinsz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonCrow View Post
Works on the P-III (850 MHz) as well.
Code:
win32.exe  mobilecalendar_720x576.264   mobilecalendar_720x576.yuv
99 frames decoded totally.
10309900 counters used by decoder and 26493441 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 34 fps


win32.exe  husky_704x576.264            husky_704x576.yuv
99 frames decoded totally.
11193810 counters used by decoder and 17650245 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 31 fps


win32.exe  foreman_cif_24.264           foreman_cif_24.yuv
175 frames decoded totally.
5722239 counters used by decoder and 7101862 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 109 fps


win32.exe  tempete_cif_24.264           tempete_cif_24.yuv
175 frames decoded totally.
10072194 counters used by decoder and 2839728 counters used by others.

Decoding speed: 62 fps
Greatly! I managed to finish the mmx version.
__________________
The Next Generation Internet Video Codec project.
DiAVC, World's Fastest H.264 High profile Software Decoder.
http://di-avc.com/.
schweinsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 10:36   #836  |  Link
travolter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 136
@schweinsz

Do you have plans to create a Di(VC-1) decoder?

support for wmv(VC-1).

The porn industry has implemented this codec as default to release HD videos.. and these VC-1 videos need lot of cpu to move in comparison to videos with AVC codec

Probably people will think that Im crazy... that porn videos in bluray are encodec into AVC.. and yes .. they are right but think that there are two porn industries:

.- the one that release porn in bluray (AVC format)
.- the one that release videos in websites using VC-1 format

People consume more VC-1 than AVC bluray (cause its more private download a video instantly from a site to your HD than buy a bluray and wait it to arrive... maybe your wife is on the door to take the package so.. thats the cause VC-1 is becoming so popular in HD videos
travolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 12:37   #837  |  Link
clsid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,624
Does it use pure MMX or also MMXext?
clsid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 13:16   #838  |  Link
schweinsz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsid View Post
Does it use pure MMX or also MMXext?
It should be MMXExt, I have no plan to support very old cpu. I modify the original SSE2 assembly code to MMX code, the instructions used are same for most cases.
__________________
The Next Generation Internet Video Codec project.
DiAVC, World's Fastest H.264 High profile Software Decoder.
http://di-avc.com/.
schweinsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 13:18   #839  |  Link
schweinsz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 496
Quote:
Originally Posted by travolter View Post
@schweinsz

Do you have plans to create a Di(VC-1) decoder?

support for wmv(VC-1).

The porn industry has implemented this codec as default to release HD videos.. and these VC-1 videos need lot of cpu to move in comparison to videos with AVC codec

Probably people will think that Im crazy... that porn videos in bluray are encodec into AVC.. and yes .. they are right but think that there are two porn industries:

.- the one that release porn in bluray (AVC format)
.- the one that release videos in websites using VC-1 format

People consume more VC-1 than AVC bluray (cause its more private download a video instantly from a site to your HD than buy a bluray and wait it to arrive... maybe your wife is on the door to take the package so.. thats the cause VC-1 is becoming so popular in HD videos
After I finished all works about DiAVC including 64-bit, all post-processing, etc, I perhaps consider of it.
__________________
The Next Generation Internet Video Codec project.
DiAVC, World's Fastest H.264 High profile Software Decoder.
http://di-avc.com/.
schweinsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2010, 14:26   #840  |  Link
elguaxo
Registered User
 
elguaxo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by schweinsz View Post
Greatly! I managed to finish the mmx version.
Does the trial version already have the MMX code?
elguaxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avc, diavc, fastest decoder, h.264, software

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.