Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 15th October 2006, 02:53   #1  |  Link
LARRYB

ripit4me issues

When I first downloaded ripit4me v1.4 the program worked great. I have now downloaded version 1.5.x the issues began. I also loaded the new VTS version and when running rip it4 me everything seems to work. DVD shirnk loads the files and I can run it on my computer but when burning the DVD I get a CHECK DISK error on the dvd player.
The problem was trying to make a backup of my origional "the last stand". SO far I have made 2 dvd's and neither one works on the player or the DVD burner in the computer.
However if I go to the files on the hard drive and the video will play just fine but when trying to burn them on a disk they crash.
I opened the last dvd I made and tried to exe the program, the video player just sat there and wold not play. It seems the files are not copying correctly or there is a file missing on the dvd.

ANy suggesations?

larry
LARRYB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 03:34   #2  |  Link
setarip_old

Hi!

Since "XMen- The Last Stand" has no "special" or newer copy protection, it sounds like your problem is in burning and not in ripping.

What program are you using to burn?

What media are you burning?

At what speed are you burning?
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 04:00   #3  |  Link
LARRYB

Thanks for the response

I am using 'Record Now' for the software, using verbatium DVD+R disks and have no control of the burn speed. Record now does not have a burn speed option.

Now one thing I have noticed is that if i make a copy of one of my backups the disk will play fine. So I dont think the problem is software.

You mentioned that this dvd does not have any special or new codeing, I will try the old way and not use ripit4me and see what happens.

Larry
LARRYB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 04:27   #4  |  Link
setarip_old

You might want to try using a burning program that DOES allow for burn speed setting - one such freeware program is "IMGBurn"...
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2006, 08:04   #5  |  Link
CWR03
Custom User Title

If problems persist, you might even try ripping the disk with DVD Decrypter by itself.
CWR03 is offline   Reply With Quote