Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > (Auto) Gordian Knot

Old 5th December 2001, 14:26   #1  |  Link
videofan

proposals

1. is there any more or less official bug list of gknot? if not, what about making one? i mean, this program is getting getter and better, and i must send my congrats to the wef, who take care of him. but, "better is enemy of good" and there are always small things which needs to be fixed. this forum does a great job with that, but it's a bit difficult to trace all those feedbacks in a structured way. so, i believe a sticky "bugs and suggestions" (or maybe two separate) would reach the same hit rate as the others.

2. what about teamwork? i think the big two players promoted by this site are gknot/nandub and fair-use. each of them has its own strong and weak points. why not taking the best of each and having a common solution? are they (or their developers) totally incompatible? the idea, if it makes sense, can be expanded over other pieces of software, 2.

cheers
videofan
videofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2001, 16:14   #2  |  Link
TheWEF
Gordian Mod.

well, i know of all the bugs reported here and most of them have been fixed already.
feel free to create and maintain a bug-list.

wef.
TheWEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2001, 10:55   #3  |  Link
videofan

i'm sure you do. but some of the gknot users don't. and they ask again and again. see, for example, the recent post "newbie has problems with gknot". the same is valid for feature requests/suggestions: why posting the same idea twice or more?
and i think you're the guy who knows best all this. but - if you don't want to make it...
videofan is offline   Reply With Quote