Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Hardware & Software > Software players
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 2nd June 2017, 17:20   #1  |  Link
halcom

libbluray & audio stream switching

Problem: When a directshow graph using libbluray first starts it gets the "ac3" mediatype from the intro video. It then goes to the bluray menu. The main movie is "dts". When it is selected "ASAudioHD" (or LAVAudio) will not allow a dynamic change of its media type so the audio fails.
Possible Solution: Based on some posts I have read here I am thinking it might make sense to "suspend" the libbluray filter (which holds the state of bdjava) and then build a new filter based on the selected m2ts file. When its time to go back to the menu, tear down the filtergraph and rebuild the graph around the libbluray filter again, and then resume the libbluray menu.
Question: How are other people handling this. Maybe there is a way to get the Audio Filter to switch mediatypes dynamically? Maybe I missed something obvious in the directshow graph control.
Thanks for any help!
halcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio stream, bdjava, directshow, libbluray