Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th January 2010, 04:58   #10  |  Link
Capsbackup

@deank;
I tried this same title again, this time with 726, and made certain to only blank the 3 visible warning .m2ts files. Play back was on TMT3, and there was still a noticeable warning on the screen, but it only displayed approx. 1/3 of the screen within TMT3, and only for a fairly quick moment, perhaps 1/2 second.
I tried it on another title, but I am finding it rather difficult to find all the warnings to try and blank. Apparently, some are not displayed in your preview screen, or at least some titles do not show a preview at all in the preview screen. It can be quite tedious trying to open each small .m2ts file with MPC, and then try to find the associated .mpls.
Honestly, the warnings are not that big of a deal to me, just a bit annoying. It would appear, with my limited experience, to be necessary to have a simpilar procedure to identify for certain which titles are safe to blank, and which titles are the warnings ( visible in the preview ), so as to not corrupt the original structure. ( by me )
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote