Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th June 2013, 17:59   #29  |  Link
luke83

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooWoo View Post
Hi, I need some help. I am trying to encode to x264 using aaa() loading the latest versions of SangNom and UnFilter and importing AAA.avs (I got all the files today from the avisynth wiki). Everything looks right in the preview window for programs such as VirtualDub and MeGUI. However, when my x264 encode finishes, the height is double the size (width is the same), and the fps is halved. So instead of it being 640x480 @ 23.976 FPS, it is 640x960 @ 11.988 FPS. When I encode to XviD, everything comes out at the correct resolution and FPS using the same script. All I'm doing is loading the source file and plugins/scripts needed for AAA(), and then running AAA() in my avs script.

I then tried out each version of SangNom that Didée posted and bcn_246 tested out. They all resulted in the the same problem except for sangnom_old.dll (CRC32: 60BE3D92). This particular version worked perfectly without changing the resolution or FPS, however it reduced my FPS to a laughable ~2 FPS on my i5 quad core machine. Anybody else having this issue, or am I not loading the correct versions of everything, or what's going on exactly? Why is it changing my resolution and fps?
post your script please. I'm using AAA from a lot of time and i haven't any problem yet. The only problem is that AAA is quite slow. However is the only anti-aliasing script that works good for me.
luke83 is offline   Reply With Quote