Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 15th September 2012, 10:14   #161  |  Link
Zathor

Please provide more details as for me it is working.
Zathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th September 2012, 11:25   #162  |  Link
foxace

I check forced track but in the final file the subtitles are not present
foxace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2012, 09:38   #163  |  Link
Zathor

For me this is working. Therefore please provide more details (e.g. the log file).
Old 18th September 2012, 12:54   #164  |  Link
foxace

check your PM
Old 18th September 2012, 18:39   #165  |  Link
Zathor

Thanks for the details. I am now able to reproduce the problem. External subtitle files will not be muxed. This will be fixed in the next build - should be available in the next days.
Old 18th September 2012, 18:54   #166  |  Link
foxace

Thank you
Old 23rd September 2012, 12:56   #167  |  Link
Zathor

The problem is fixed in the current build, isn't it?
Old 24th September 2012, 09:12   #168  |  Link
foxace

yes the problem is fixed ,thank you
Old 27th October 2012, 10:39   #169  |  Link
Incendia
watches the world burn

Not sure if I should be posting this here or not, but using the dev builds with the new OneClick enhancements, is there a way to make it include audio when using AVISource? It always says internal audio track 1 has to be skipped because AVISOURCE is being used, yet I know for fact that settings audio=true in the AVISource line in the AVS file works just fine.

And on top of that, even if I have AVISource at the bottom of the list of which method should be used to open the file, it still uses it, even though the file indexer is at the bottom and works fine when using it standalone ( Audio works as well ).
Incendia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2012, 15:53   #170  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incendia View Post
Not sure if I should be posting this here or not, but using the dev builds with the new OneClick enhancements, is there a way to make it include audio when using AVISource? It always says internal audio track 1 has to be skipped because AVISOURCE is being used, yet I know for fact that settings audio=true in the AVISource line in the AVS file works just fine.
It will be added in the future.

Quote:
And on top of that, even if I have AVISource at the bottom of the list of which method should be used to open the file, it still uses it, even though the file indexer is at the bottom and works fine when using it standalone ( Audio works as well ).
Please post/upload the complete log.
Old 27th October 2012, 19:08   #171  |  Link
Incendia
watches the world burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zathor View Post
It will be added in the future.

Please post/upload the complete log.
Any ETA?

Log: http://pastie.org/private/o81yhqbufwwwc6c2ob8a

even though:

It's also worth noting that while E:\working\akgyog12.z0b\magusi_Video.mp4 exists, the muxed/processed file that it was supposed to create ( E:\Rendered\reenc\magusi.mp4 ) does not.

Edit: And can you please make it continue with the rest of the jobs if one has an error?

Last edited by Incendia; 1st November 2012 at 22:28.
Old 10th November 2012, 17:42   #172  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Any ETA?
No. If you provide a patch it will be faster.

Quote:
Log: http://pastie.org/private/o81yhqbufwwwc6c2ob8a
even though:
Code:
2191 [File Indexer] added DFSC/VFW and CFHD/CINEFORM to the list of not by FFMS supported codecs
DFSC is not supported by FFMS and therefore AVISOURCE will be used.

Quote:
It's also worth noting that while E:\working\akgyog12.z0b\magusi_Video.mp4 exists, the muxed/processed file that it was supposed to create ( E:\Rendered\reenc\magusi.mp4 ) does not.
? Have to verify this.
EDIT: found & fixed.

Quote:
Edit: And can you please make it continue with the rest of the jobs if one has an error?
That is already the case. Only if in batch processing the first part of the jobs are failing, the following files will not be processed.

Last edited by Zathor; 10th November 2012 at 18:07.
Old 13th November 2012, 05:10   #173  |  Link
Incendia
watches the world burn

Quote:
No. If you provide a patch it will be faster.
Can you tell me where I need to look? I have no experience but it doesn't seem like it would be hard or time consuming to add. Since AVISource is required to pull in frameserving, this is pretty much useless without such an options ( Since I have to go back and encode the audio separately, then remux the files... Might as well just manually make the avs file that has audio=true at that point, less work overall. )

Quote:
That is already the case. Only if in batch processing the first part of the jobs are failing, the following files will not be processed.
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying? If one job fails to index it's file ( broken file or simply a hiccup since it never retries to make sure it's really broken ), every other job that would normally be spun up after it is never put in the job list and thus never takes place ( Because for whatever reason one click doesn't add every file to the pending jobs list ahead of time like it should ). It just dies right there ( Kind of annoying to wake up to that in the morning, so many encoding hours lost! ).
Old 8th December 2012, 22:29   #174  |  Link
soehest

Doing some tests on the new one click system i ran into a odd issue. When doing an encode of a dvd output depends of whether the input file (.vob) has been splitted into multiple files or it is one big file:

Case 1: Using unstable (2231): Using dvd decrypter split set to none. Produces 1 .vob file. Input is 2.38 hour. Output is 1.16 hour.

Logfile: http://pastebin.com/698AZGRA

Correct chapter is selected and is shown as the correct length but still whole vob is not processed and over half the movie is missing in the output file:

Case 2: megui unstable (2231) Using dvd decrypter split set to 1 gb. Produces 4 .vob files. Input is 2.38. Output is 2.38

This work.

Case 3: Using megui-stable: Using dvd decrypter split set to none. Procuces 1 .vob file. Input is 2.38. Output is 2.38

This also works, so something must be off in the later versions.

Best regards
soehest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2012, 13:06   #175  |  Link
Zerondar

for some reason ... when using one click encoder the audio and video are always 2seconds out of sync after encoding
strangest part is... when using normal avs script => auto-encode way it is perfectly in sync
:-/
Zerondar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2012, 19:16   #176  |  Link
Zathor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerondar View Post
for some reason ... when using one click encoder the audio and video are always 2seconds out of sync after encoding
strangest part is... when using normal avs script => auto-encode way it is perfectly in sync
:-/
Please post the log of both encodings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soehest View Post
Doing some tests on the new one click system i ran into a odd issue. When doing an encode of a dvd output depends of whether the input file (.vob) has been splitted into multiple files or it is one big file:
MeGUI is using now pgcdemux to process VOB files if there is more than one PGC. Either DVDDecrypter is producing wrong IFO information or pgcdemux is reading those information not correctly when using one VOB file. In both cases I cannot fix it so please split the VOB files.