Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > New and alternative video codecs
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 28th October 2009, 13:24   #8921  |  Link
Sebastiii

Hi, i'm not at home now but from memory :

This exactly that i have when i use :
tasklist or procexp.exe to read PID of program like 2488
In command line with right administrative :
dpinpurr 2488 or dpinpurr 2488 /P i have the same reply :

[C0000156] - STATUS_TOO_MANY_SECRETS:
Process modified successfully!

I hope that i can help you.
Seb.

Ps : On Win7 X64, i have a message error and also drmkaud service that can be start. (i look that in event viewer -> system).

Last edited by Sebastiii; 28th October 2009 at 13:27.
Sebastiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 14:45   #8922  |  Link
Sebastiii

Hi,
I have not made other test for now, but i think i understand that /P is for protect process.

So i must use the cmd without this
Seb.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:07   #8923  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Has anyone tried compiling FFdshow with VS2010 Beta 2 yet?

More info here:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...20#post1338820
Old 28th October 2009, 15:09   #8924  |  Link
XhmikosR

@tetsuo55: What are the advantages between VS2010 and 2008SP1? Because Microsoft might claim that everything is fine, but this might not be the case.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:12   #8925  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhmikosR View Post
@tetsuo55: What are the advantages between VS2010 and 2008SP1? Because Microsoft might claim that everything is fine, but this might not be the case.
Well here is what ms says : http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudi...0/default.mspx

Most important from my point of view is the faster compiler, and the more secure and better optimised .exe.
It also has a much better static and dynamic code analyser that even works realtime on the snippet code you select.

EDIT:
Improved multithreading support and C++0x is nice too
Old 28th October 2009, 15:14   #8926  |  Link
XhmikosR

Can 2010 and 2008 coexist in the same machine? Or do I have to remove 2008 completely in order to try 2010?
Old 28th October 2009, 15:15   #8927  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

I believe they can co-exist
Old 28th October 2009, 15:18   #8928  |  Link
XhmikosR

I'' set up a new virtual machine and try to compile ffdshow with VS 2010 beta2. But it will take a few time until I download Beta2. I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 28th October 2009, 15:59   #8929  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Quote:
I'' set up a new virtual machine and try to compile ffdshow with VS 2010 beta2. But it will take a few time until I download Beta2. I'll let you know how it goes.
thanks!
Old 28th October 2009, 21:22   #8930  |  Link
XhmikosR

Tried MSVS 2010 Beta2, but I get too many errors. Here is the build log.

Quote:
Error 9 error c10100b1: Failed to load file "C:\Users\xmr\Desktop\ffdshow\src\codecs\libmpeg2\ReleaseWin32\libmpeg2_ff.dll". The system cannot find the file specified. mt.exe libmpeg2_ff
Error 39 error C2953: 'std::tr1::remove_const' : class template has already been defined c:\users\xmr\desktop\ffdshow\src\tuple.h 92 1 ffdshow
Error 40 error C2953: 'std::tr1::remove_const' : class template has already been defined c:\users\xmr\desktop\ffdshow\src\tuple.h 93 1 ffdshow
Error 41 error C3855: 'std::tr1::tuple_element': template parameter '_Idx' is incompatible with the declaration c:\users\xmr\desktop\ffdshow\src\tuple.h 286 1 ffdshow
Error 42 error C2976: 'std::tr1::tuple_element' : too few template arguments c:\users\xmr\desktop\ffdshow\src\tuple.h 286 1 ffdshow
Error 43 error C2913: explicit specialization; 'std::tr1::tuple_element' is not a specialization of a class template c:\users\xmr\desktop\ffdshow\src\tuple.h 300 1 ffdshow
Error 44 error C2874: using-declaration causes a multiple declaration of 'std::tr1::reference_wrapper' C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\VC\include\functional 489 1 ffdshow
Error 48 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xran(void)" (?_Xran@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ) referenced in function "public: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > & __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::erase(unsigned int,unsigned int)" (?erase@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAEAAV12@II@Z) libboost_thread-vc90-mt-s-1_39_52655.lib(thread.obj) ff_vfw
Error 49 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static void __cdecl std::_String_base::_Xlen(void)" (?_Xlen@_String_base@std@@SAXXZ) referenced in function "protected: bool __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::_Grow(unsigned int,bool)" (?_Grow@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@IAE_NI_N@Z) libboost_thread-vc90-mt-s-1_39_52655.lib(thread.obj) ff_vfw
Error 50 error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals ../bin/ff_vfw.dll ff_vfw
Old 28th October 2009, 21:45   #8931  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Quote:
Tried MSVS 2010 Beta2, but I get too many errors. Here is the build log.
That's the new security code at work.
A lot of those errors are pretty bad.(makes you wonder how that particular function was even working at all)

Those will have to be fixed by correcting the code.
Old 28th October 2009, 21:48   #8932  |  Link
XhmikosR

I don't have any programming knowledge except for DOS (if it can be considered a programming language) I don't see any active developer, so this will take some time, unfortunately.
Old 28th October 2009, 21:51   #8933  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Quote:
I don't have any programming knowledge except for DOS (if it can be considered a programming language) I don't see any active developer, so this will take some time, unfortunately.
i have the same problem :P

This one is especially bad : C2874
It basically means:
int foo
int foo

You cannot int foo twice!
Old 28th October 2009, 21:52   #8934  |  Link
SamuriHL

Yea, those are some pretty brutal errors. That will definitely have to be looked at by someone who knows the code. So nice of VS2010 to point that out for you. I remember being able to install VS on my machine. Then, I started using TMT3.
SamuriHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 21:56   #8935  |  Link
XhmikosR

About the first error, it must be something that can be configured, since libmpeg2_ff.dll is in the bin folder. Anyway, I'll keep the virtual machine which has MSVS 2010 Beta2 installed, just in case someone fixes the errors.
Also, the ICL project files should be updated for ICL 11 since ICL 10 cannot be downloaded anymore from Intel's website. So the official Intel C++ Compiler is v11.1.048.
Old 28th October 2009, 22:02   #8936  |  Link
tetsuo55
MPC-HC Project Manager

Quote:
About the first error, it must be something that can be configured, since libmpeg2_ff.dll is in the bin folder. Anyway, I'll keep the virtual machine which has MSVS 2010 Beta2 installed, just in case someone fixes the errors.
Also, the ICL project files should be updated for ICL 11 since ICL 10 cannot be downloaded anymore from Intel's website. So the official Intel C++ Compiler is v11.1.048.
Even if you don't really know how to program, a lot of the warnings and errors can be fixed with some googling.

And i agree about the ICL11 thing, alexins probably already has this and could include it in the svn.
Old 28th October 2009, 22:08   #8937  |  Link
XhmikosR

Project files are automatically upgraded when you open them. But there is a problem with ICL 11 which I found to be solved by disabling vectorization, i.e. adding Qvec- in the Custom Commandline.
Old 28th October 2009, 23:03   #8938  |  Link
rica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinleech View Post
You need to run it from a command prompt, specifiying the PID of the service you want to unprotect.
Sorry, i missed to read some posts above, thanks.

Anyway i got this finally:

Code:
C:\dpinpurr>dpinpurr 5512

Process modified successfully.
Any readme file from the author?

Don't understand what modified successfully? (without /P)

From wiki:

Quote:
In January 2007 the developer Alex Ionescu announced that he had found a method that allows end users to bypass Vista’s Protected Media Path. This would allow digital content to be played on equipment that does not implement DRM restriction measures (like rescaling of video resolutions and disabling analog audio outputs). However, he did not release any sourcecode in fear of a Microsoft lawsuit regarding possible violation of the DMCA.[4] On 6 March 2007, Microsoft responded after internal testing, that the described method would not work.[5]
_ _ _ _

Last edited by rica; 28th October 2009 at 23:09.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 23:10   #8939  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rica View Post
Sorry, i missed to read some posts above, thanks.

Anyway i got this finally:

Code:
C:\dpinpurr>dpinpurr 5512

Process modified successfully.
Any readme file from the author?

Don't understand what modified successfully? (without /P)

_ _ _ _
/P protects a process, anything else unprotects.

So, if you run dpinpurr xxxx twice - once where xxxx is the PID for audiodg.exe and again where xxxx is the PID for TMT3 laucnhed via albain's hook launcher, you can truy the bitstream tests again & see if the c:\temp\bitstream.txt file gets any traces - mind and create the folder and file first.
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 23:17   #8940  |  Link
rica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinleech View Post
/P protects a process, anything else unprotects.

So, if you run dpinpurr xxxx twice - once where xxxx is the PID for audiodg.exe and again where xxxx is the PID for TMT3 laucnhed via albain's hook launcher, you can truy the bitstream tests again & see if the c:\temp\bitstream.txt file gets any traces - mind and create the folder and file first.
Thx,
Before giving it a go how about your trials?

EDIT: BTW, with or without /P, i wanted to point out that the resulting error message doesn't change:
Quote:

Last edited by rica; 28th October 2009 at 23:31.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ffdshow, ffdshow tryouts, ffdshow-mt, ffplay, icl