Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th October 2019, 22:03   #341  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natty View Post
i see that aWarpSharp4xx has only 1 lsb switch. no lsb_in or out. will output be correct of 16bit stacked is feeded like aWarpSharp4xx(lsb=true)?
it's like lsb_inout in other plugins, anyway it's don't do any real 16 bit process
__________________
My Avisynth Stuff
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2019, 23:50   #342  |  Link
Natty
Noob
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
it's like lsb_inout in other plugins, anyway it's don't do any real 16 bit process
understood hope everything becomes fine there soon.
Natty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2019, 14:47   #343  |  Link
Natty
Noob
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 221
SMDegrain(tr=2, thSAD=200, lsb=true, Contrasharp=60, RefineMotion=false)

this is giving error : there is no function named "padding"

lsfmod line: 617

smdegrain line: 545
Natty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2019, 15:02   #344  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer
 
StainlessS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 7,657
Code:
function Padding(clip c, int left, int top, int right, int bottom) {
    # Didee: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1596804#post1596804
    # eg, Padding(32,32,0,0).Padding(0,0,32,32)
    w = c.width()
    h = c.height()
    c.pointresize( w+left+right, h+top+bottom, -left, -top, w+left+right, h+top+bottom )
}
__________________
I sometimes post sober.
StainlessS@MediaFire ::: AND/OR ::: StainlessS@SendSpace

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th October 2019, 15:50   #345  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
or in Advanced Denoising.avsi, and it's already edited for mt resizer
__________________
My Avisynth Stuff
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2019, 02:17   #346  |  Link
Natty
Noob
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Code:
function Padding(clip c, int left, int top, int right, int bottom) {
    # Didee: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1596804#post1596804
    # eg, Padding(32,32,0,0).Padding(0,0,32,32)
    w = c.width()
    h = c.height()
    c.pointresize( w+left+right, h+top+bottom, -left, -top, w+left+right, h+top+bottom )
}

understood
Natty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2019, 02:17   #347  |  Link
Natty
Noob
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
or in Advanced Denoising.avsi, and it's already edited for mt resizer
thanks its working now.
Natty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2019, 03:05   #348  |  Link
hello_hello
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,106
real.finder,

Could you add a link for Hqdn3dY to the opening post, because that seems to be a bit of an obscure one.
I tried using ASTDR today, which I'm sure I've used before, but today it gave me a "no such function as Hqdn3dY" error, and initially thinking that was one of your functions and a case of function inter-dependency hell, it took me a while to discover Hqdn3dY is an actual plugin, possibly still only surviving due to The WayBack Machine. I doubt I would have found it without searching the forum because I couldn't find it via a standard google search.

Anyway, aside from getting that off my chest, I thought I'd let you know the attached rar files for the Advanced Denoising functions here seem to be corrupted. https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...52#post1881052
Both WinRAR and 7-Zip claim they're not archive files.

Thanks for you continued hard work!

PS I still think a single script containing all the "helper functions" required by your other functions would be a better way to do things than having unrelated functions depend on each other. The example above of requiring Advanced Denoising.avsi in order to make SMDeGrain.avsi work is one where a function dependency is far from obvious.

Cheers.

Last edited by hello_hello; 18th November 2019 at 03:15.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th November 2019, 14:04   #349  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
real.finder,

Could you add a link for Hqdn3dY to the opening post, because that seems to be a bit of an obscure one.
I tried using ASTDR today, which I'm sure I've used before, but today it gave me a "no such function as Hqdn3dY" error, and initially thinking that was one of your functions and a case of function inter-dependency hell, it took me a while to discover Hqdn3dY is an actual plugin, possibly still only surviving due to The WayBack Machine. I doubt I would have found it without searching the forum because I couldn't find it via a standard google search.
the last one here https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...25#post1781025 and it's already had link in http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AviSynth%2B_x64_plugins but maybe it's better if someone add it in http://avisynth.nl/index.php/External_filters

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post

Anyway, aside from getting that off my chest, I thought I'd let you know the attached rar files for the Advanced Denoising functions here seem to be corrupted. https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...52#post1881052
Both WinRAR and 7-Zip claim they're not archive files.

Thanks for you continued hard work!
it's seems fine https://i.imgur.com/DNL6ILo.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
PS I still think a single script containing all the "helper functions" required by your other functions would be a better way to do things than having unrelated functions depend on each other. The example above of requiring Advanced Denoising.avsi in order to make SMDeGrain.avsi work is one where a function dependency is far from obvious.

Cheers.
that will be done as soon as pinterf update avs+ and masktools and if the Internet is not interrupted
__________________
My Avisynth Stuff
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2019, 20:43   #350  |  Link
hello_hello
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
It's fine for me now too, but I swear I downloaded both at least three times yesterday and they wouldn't open. Gremlins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
that will be done as soon as pinterf update avs+ and masktools and if the Internet is not interrupted
Awesome!

Cheers.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2020, 13:16   #351  |  Link
dREV
Registered User
 
dREV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 55
Hi again, to bother with questions.

I'm trying to figure out how to use other resizers with DebilinearM. I'm trying out gauss / gaussian http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Resize#GaussResize for my source that has halo's to see if this will work better than just using your DeHalo_alpha_MT2 script but I dunno how to adjust the float p parameter or if it's even possible.

Keep in mind that I am also using it in conjunction with GradFun3mod https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...65#post1879765 and https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...09#post1879909 from several pages ago, so I know I cannot write it (below) and has to be in the DebilinearM script.

Code:
dither_convert_8_to_16()
ly = GradFun3mod(thr=0.35, smode=2,thr_det=2,elast=4,mode=6, yuv444=true, resizer="DebilinearM", lsb_in=true, lsb=true)
lc = nnedi3_resize16(1280*2, 720*2,lsb_in=true,lsb=true,kernel_d="Spline36",kernel_u="Spline36",src_top=0.0,src_left=0.50,nlsb=false)
lu = lc.UtoY()
lv = lc.VtoY()
YtoUV(lu,lv,ly)
Dither_out()
I see the script says:
Code:
function DebilinearM(clip input, int target_width, int target_height, int "thr", int "expand", int "inflate", string "kernel", 
int "taps", float "a1", float "a2", bool "cubic", float "b", float "c", bool "chroma", bool "lsb_inout", int "showmask", bool "DeResizeMT")

thr       = Default(thr, 10)
expand    = Default(expand, 1)
inflate   = Default(inflate, 2)
kernel    = Default(kernel, "Spline36")
cubic     = Default(cubic, false)
chroma    = Default(chroma, true)
lsb_inout = Default(lsb_inout, false)
DeRMT     = Default(DeResizeMT, false)
showmask  = Default(showmask, 0)
Is it possible to adjust this so I can play around with the Guass float's default of 30.0?

I'd also like to know how to use the taps parameter for the sinc resizer for blurry sources. Is it possible to also use other resizers?

Last edited by dREV; 12th February 2020 at 15:03.
dREV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2020, 13:58   #352  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
in nnedi3_resize16 and DebilinearM it's like dither_resize16 you can by a1 and a2, but in GradFun3mod you can't
__________________
My Avisynth Stuff
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2020, 14:57   #353  |  Link
dREV
Registered User
 
dREV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Antarctica
Posts: 55
I never used the parameter before, so was wondering how to use them but I think I figured it out thanks to a site and seems to work (also had an explanation for few of the parameters) sadly I have to create a custom DebilinearM script.

In DebilinearM it's
Code:
# a1        = Default(a1, 30) #b parameter of bicubic upscale, ignored if kernel != 'bicubic'
# a2        = Default(a2, 30) #c parameter of bicubic upscale, ignored if kernel != 'bicubic'
# taps      = Default(taps, 4) #number of taps for reverse scaling

The # in red at a1, a2, and taps is to block resizers like gauss / gaussian and sync when not in use. Maybe there's a better way to go about that?

Not sure on the taps one as I don't have a blurry source to play with at the moment.

Last edited by dREV; 12th February 2020 at 15:35. Reason: meh
dREV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2020, 18:35   #354  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
new updates will be on github from now on
https://github.com/realfinder/AVS-Stuff/tree/master

you may want to update since new updates for avs+ and masktools kinda break things in HBD (Specifically in float) in few scripts like dehalo alpha but on the other hand there are fixes for float UV things

SMDegrain.avsi no longer needed for QTGMC and others, there are new "ZS AVS Shared Functions.avsi" for that

also new basic HBD support for nnedi3_resize16.avsi and ContraSharpen_mod.avsi, nlsb in nnedi3_resize16.avsi now false by default, with HBD you will need ResizeX and most conversion parameters in nnedi3_resize16 will not do anything (since the input color formats = the output color formats), the output also is different in HBD (still didn't check if it bug or normal)

that not all things more updates will come soon
__________________
My Avisynth Stuff

Last edited by real.finder; 6th March 2020 at 02:44.
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2020, 18:38   #355  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
also soon I will move all the OP in this post (as backup) so the OP will has new informations

Quote:
also AKA A.SONY's Avisynth Stuff

I decided to open this Thread like what Groucho2004 did

AudSub Splitter
GUI for vfr.py and trimsubs

https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...13#post1673913 some moded macros for avsp

note:- SMDegrain.avsi (v3.1.2.101s or up) is needed now for many scripts since it have the IsAvsNeo(), IsAvsPlus() and AvsPlusVersionNumber() functions. why?

note 2:- many scripts support native HBD now, some for few settings and some others for all settings depending on the used dll's in the function

daa3mod
daa with nnedi3 and ss (slow) method have less artifacts and less loss of details and others

dfttestmc
my mod for dfttestmc

sanimebob and smam and admfilter and others (Advanced Denoising.avsi)
bob for anime, smam to clean up the bob Artifacts
admfilter is Adaptive motion denoise that use dfttestmc, the goal of it to get rational denoise in all cases (whether motions or not), and other functions

DDComb
I just did some edit in it

QTGMC
edit to use YUY2 in avs 2.6 and others

SMDegrain
or the 3rd post here, see videohelp link and the top of script for the changes log

RemoveDirtMC_SE

stab3 and others

AnimeIVTC 2 mod, bug fixed and more

ASTDR DeRainbow

chroma blend/bleed/halo fix

DeHaloHmod

maa2

insertsign

aWarpSharp4xx

edi_rpow2 and ResizeX and eedi3_resize16 and IResize

nnedi3_resize16
nnedi3_resize16 speed up with nnedi3 for avs 2.6 especially with not yv12

MP_Pipeline
not much edit, just support avs mt inside mpp block, my goal now is here https://github.com/SAPikachu/MP_Pipeline/issues/1

nnchromaupsubsampling
NNEDI chroma upsubsampling

VHSHaloremover

abcxyz

DeHalo_alpha_MT2

BlindDeHalo3_mt2

Masked_DHA

FastLineDarken mod

FineDehalo

srestore

LSFmod

BalanceBorders

FixBlendIVTC

DebilinearM

SeeSaw

Deblock_QED_MT2

YAHR

chikuzen plugins that I edit/build https://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php...7&postcount=36

maki mod of DGIndex & DGMPGDec I build https://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php...6&postcount=15

...

maybe there is others but I don't remember them now
__________________
My Avisynth Stuff

Last edited by real.finder; 4th March 2020 at 22:59.
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2020, 12:18   #356  |  Link
tormento
Acid fr0g
 
tormento's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
also soon I will move all the OP in this post (as backup) so the OP will has new informations
I had couple of errors with 105 release of SMDegrain: the first (about no function AvsPlusVersionNumber) was fixed by downloading ZS AVS Shared Functions-1.01.avsi, the second is
Code:
[2020-03-06][13:13:17] error: Script error: There is no function named 'SMDegrain_KNLMeansCL'.
[2020-03-06][13:13:17] (D:/Programmi/Media/AviSynth+/plugins64/SMDegrain-3.1.2—105.avsi, line 610)
[2020-03-06][13:13:17] (D:/Programmi/Media/AviSynth+/plugins64/SMDegrain-3.1.2—105.avsi, line 181)
and I saw you removed SMDegrain_KNLMeansCL function from 105 SMDegrain script. Which other avsi is needed to have it functioning properly?
__________________
@turment on Telegram

Last edited by tormento; 6th March 2020 at 12:21.
tormento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2020, 13:54   #357  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by tormento View Post
I had couple of errors with 105 release of SMDegrain: the first (about no function AvsPlusVersionNumber) was fixed by downloading ZS AVS Shared Functions-1.01.avsi, the second is
Code:
[2020-03-06][13:13:17] error: Script error: There is no function named 'SMDegrain_KNLMeansCL'.
[2020-03-06][13:13:17] (D:/Programmi/Media/AviSynth+/plugins64/SMDegrain-3.1.2—105.avsi, line 610)
[2020-03-06][13:13:17] (D:/Programmi/Media/AviSynth+/plugins64/SMDegrain-3.1.2—105.avsi, line 181)
and I saw you removed SMDegrain_KNLMeansCL function from 105 SMDegrain script. Which other avsi is needed to have it functioning properly?
yes all shared functions moved to "ZS AVS Shared Functions" but some renamed to another name, I think I replaced the name in SMDegrain but seems I forget to save the changes or something, anyway try the updated SMDegrain I just upload
__________________
My Avisynth Stuff
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2020, 15:07   #358  |  Link
tormento
Acid fr0g
 
tormento's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
I forget to save the changes or something, anyway try the updated SMDegrain I just upload
Working now!

__________________
@turment on Telegram
tormento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2020, 01:53   #359  |  Link
real.finder
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mesopotamia
Posts: 1,399
new improve to nnrep

__________________
My Avisynth Stuff
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2020, 02:45   #360  |  Link
kedautinh12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 78
I see you deleted function Hqn3d_2 in last ver Advanced Denoising.avsi, i need use this function, can you add this again??
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
avisynth, avs script, avs+, banding, generator, hbd, mod

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.