Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 6th June 2004, 22:14   #1  |  Link
mingebiter

D2SRoBa and chapters

Hi there,
Would anyone know if you can change the default (50) chapters into a lower figure when running D2SRoBa in DVD2SVCD programme.
I have used TMPGEnc DVD Author for the adding of chapters and menus, but wish to use this all in one superb bit of software that works at a click of a button.
I am converting avi to dvd.

Many thanks
mingebiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2004, 23:34   #2  |  Link
Nick
One click is all it takes

D2SRoBa does not have anything to do with chapters. These are set in the DVD2SVCD program.

There is also no default of 50 chapters. If you look in the CD image tab you have the choice of fixed chapters vs no chapters (obviously DVD chapters is greyed out when converting from AVI). Next to Fixed chapters is a box where you can set the interval between chapters. Default is 120 seconds which would give 50 chapters in a 100 minute movie. Increasing this value obviously decreases the number of chapters.

Hope this helps
Nick
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2004, 00:51   #3  |  Link
mingebiter

Many thanks for that info Nick. It has been a great help. I will try it out straight away.
mingebiter is offline   Reply With Quote