Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 ASP
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 24th January 2002, 09:30   #21  |  Link
Narions

Skyout, im refering to a film camera (dvd).
By the way, im Spanish and my main problem is that many times i cannot express what im thinking (for example my last post about a camera and first planes (i think my words can be interpreted in other sense and i will be not understandable...)
Narions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2002, 10:46   #22  |  Link
bb

If you ask me: To get a good picture with a DV camcorder you'll need to use filters most of the time. To get rid of the noise, you might want to use smart smoother, dynamic noise reduction, or chroma noise reduction, some temporal smoothing, etc.

Because the filtering usually decreases crispness, you should better use Precise Bicubic (0.75) which sharpens a little.

bb
bb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2002, 16:03   #23  |  Link
ChristianHJW

Quote:
Originally posted by skyout Christian - Ummm, doesn't quite make sense, does it? What does a power supply to a camcorder have to do with the firewire connection?
It does make sense to those with a background in electronics ..... simply a 50 Hz mains noise on the firewire ( common ground ) .... and your interface I/O chip gets crazy....