Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > VapourSynth

Old 1st December 2018, 11:55   #61  |  Link
AlvoErrado2

Avira antivirus started to accuse this file of containing viruses, funny that this has not happened before.

Code:
VapourSynth64Portable\VapourSynth64\Lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\bootloader\Windows-64bit\runw.exe
AlvoErrado2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st December 2018, 11:55   #62  |  Link
Selur

probably a false positive,..
Old 1st December 2018, 13:25   #63  |  Link
ChaosKing

Most likely a false positiv. But I don't think PyInstaller should be there... I guess I installed it by mistake while testing stuff. It's easy to confuse python (globally installed) with python.exe in that folder if your shell is open there. You can safely remove the folder.
Maybe this would be a good time to make a bat file for the "package installation"

PyInstaller can bundle a py script to an exe file. So I see why it can be seen as potentially harmfull by antivir software.

Last edited by ChaosKing; 1st December 2018 at 13:29.
ChaosKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2018, 07:51   #64  |  Link
asarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfberry View Post
In order to use bilateralGPU.dll, you need to have opencv_core320.dll and opencv_cudaimgproc320.dll in the same path.
(Requirements: CUDA-Enabled GPU, OpenCV run-time library with CUDA module)

Where do you find these opencv_core320.dll and opencv_cudaimgproc320.dll. I downloaded the latest OpenCV 4.0, but where nothing in there even remotely with those kind of names.
Old 12th December 2018, 08:25   #65  |  Link
asarian

Quote:
In order to use bilateralGPU.dll, you need to have opencv_core320.dll and opencv_cudaimgproc320.dll in the same path.
(Requirements: CUDA-Enabled GPU, OpenCV run-time library with CUDA module)

I downloaded your OpenCV-Python in VapourSynth, but I keep getting the same error:

Code:
Script evaluation failed:
Python exception: No attribute with the name bilateralgpu exists. Did you mistype a plugin namespace?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1927, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1928, in vapoursynth.vpy_evaluateScript
  File "f:\jobs\inter.vpy", line 12, in <module>
    vid = fvs.GradFun3mod (vid, smode=5)
  File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\fvsfunc.py", line 315, in GradFun3
    flt_y = smooth_mod(src_16, ref_16, smode, radius, thr, elast, planes2)
  File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\fvsfunc.py", line 163, in smooth_mod
    return bilateral_gpu(src_16, ref_16, radius, thr, elast, planes)
  File "C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\Python\Python37\site-packages\fvsfunc.py", line 194, in bilateral_gpu
    last = core.bilateralgpu.Bilateral(src, sigma_spatial=r / 2, sigma_color=t,
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1660, in vapoursynth._CoreProxy.__getattr__
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1522, in vapoursynth.Core.__getattr__
AttributeError: No attribute with the name bilateralgpu exists. Did you mistype a plugin namespace?
Old 12th December 2018, 10:57   #66  |  Link
Wolfberry
Helenium(Easter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asarian View Post
Where do you find these opencv_core320.dll and opencv_cudaimgproc320.dll. I downloaded the latest OpenCV 4.0, but where nothing in there even remotely with those kind of names.
I never had these, I just use dependency walker on the bilateralGPU.dll, you will have to compile OpenCV 3.2 with CUDA yourself if you want to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolframRhodium View Post
Some pre-compiled dlls from OpenCV with CUDA enabled are required, which I had lost them already.

I consider bilateral as a theoretically sound but not practical enough algorithm due to its high computational complexity. I prefer Guided Filter, Edge BMA Filter, LLSURE or other edge-preserving filters provided by OpenCV over bilateral filter.
Quote:
The OpenCV-Python only enables you to use opencv through muvsfunc_numpy.py, the dll you are trying to use still has missing dependencies, which I don't have.
Old 12th December 2018, 11:05   #67  |  Link
asarian

Quote:
I never had these, I just use dependency walker on the bilateralGPU.dll, you will have to compile OpenCV 3.2 with CUDA yourself if you want to use it.

The OpenCV-Python only enables you to use opencv through muvsfunc_numpy.py, the dll you are trying to use still has missing dependencies, which I don't have.
Thanks for the swift reply. Only reason I wanted to use GradFun3mod from fvsfunc to begin with, is because it's GPU-assisted, and core.f3kdb.Deband is too slow (as it's single-threaded).

Yeah, those dependency dll's are hard to find. I'll see if I can get them compiled myself; but if it's all becoming too much of a hassle, I'll just look for another deband tool.
Old 12th December 2018, 11:53   #68  |  Link
ChaosKing

I get 300fps with f3kdb.Deband() on a 1080p source ...
There is also GradFun3 in muvsfunc.

Edit:
https://github.com/SAPikachu/flash3k...lugin.cpp#L164
Its not single threaded.

Last edited by ChaosKing; 12th December 2018 at 11:56.
ChaosKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2018, 12:03   #69  |  Link
WolframRhodium

Quote:
Yeah, those dependency dll's are hard to find. I'll see if I can get them compiled myself; but if it's all becoming too much of a hassle, I'll just look for another deband tool.

I have just uploaded the dependencies at https://mega.nz/#!3ygkwKIA!Oa1vAO9FK..._IMddHZeSEcAeA

Anyway, bilateralGPU is slower than other suggested alternatives although it is the only one that is accelerated by a GPU.

Last edited by WolframRhodium; 12th December 2018 at 12:07.
WolframRhodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2018, 12:24   #70  |  Link
asarian

Quote:
I have just uploaded the dependencies at https://mega.nz/#!3ygkwKIA!Oa1vAO9FK..._IMddHZeSEcAeA

Anyway, bilateralGPU is slower than other suggested alternatives although it is the only one that is accelerated by a GPU.
Thank you greatly! Been looking for those for hours!

Code:
import vapoursynth as vs
import fvsfunc as fvs

core = vs.get_core ()
core.max_cache_size = 16384

core.avs.LoadPlugin ("C:/Program Files (x86)/dgdecnv/x64 Binaries/DGDecodeNV.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin ("C:/VS/cuda/bilateralGPU.dll")

vid = core.avs.DGSource (r'i:\jobs\inter.dgi', resize_w=1920, resize_h=1080, fulldepth=True)
vid = core.dghdrtosdr.DGHDRtoSDR (clip=vid, fulldepth=False)
vid = core.avs.DGDenoise (vid, strength=0.12, searchw=9)
vid = fvs.GradFun3mod (vid, smode=5)

vid.set_output ()

I created a special cuda folder for bilateralGPU.dll, and put the dependencies inside, but still no go:

Code:
Script evaluation failed:
Python exception: Failed to load C:/VS/cuda/bilateralGPU.dll. GetLastError() returned 126. A DLL dependency is probably missing.

File "f:\jobs\inter.vpy", line 8, in <module>
    core.std.LoadPlugin ("C:/VS/cuda/bilateralGPU.dll")
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1833, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__
vapoursynth.Error: Failed to load C:/VS/cuda/bilateralGPU.dll. GetLastError() returned 126. A DLL dependency is probably missing.
Old 12th December 2018, 13:02   #71  |  Link
asarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosKing View Post
I get 300fps with f3kdb.Deband() on a 1080p source ...
There is also GradFun3 in muvsfunc.

Edit:
https://github.com/SAPikachu/flash3k...lugin.cpp#L164
Its not single threaded.

You appear to have a newer version of f3kdb.Deband. Thx. It's still the weakest link in my setup, though (probably because it doesn't do GPU).

And I saw GradFun3 in muvsfunc, but that one is sadly also not GPU-accelerated.
Old 12th December 2018, 13:48   #72  |  Link
WolframRhodium

Quote:
I created a special cuda folder for bilateralGPU.dll, and put the dependencies inside, but still no go:
Please put them in the same folder as other plugins (vapoursynth\plugins64, for example), otherwise VapourSynth won't load them.
Old 12th December 2018, 14:08   #73  |  Link
asarian

Quote:
Please put them in the same folder as other plugins (vapoursynth\plugins64, for example), otherwise VapourSynth won't load them.
I had already done that, but that didn't work either.

After having been up for nearly 24 hours, I finally started a reencoding process with f3kdb.Deband(). So, tomorrow I will try this again.

N.B. The reason I didn't put them inside the plugins64 directory directly, was because I figured VS trying to autoload all these dependencies (as 64-bit VS plugins) might fail; so I did the LoadPlugin for "C:/VS/cuda/bilateralGPU.dll", and hoped the latter would then itself see and load the dependencies in its own directory).
Old 12th December 2018, 14:49   #74  |  Link
WolframRhodium

Quote:
I had already done that, but that didn't work either.
Here are additional dependencies that might help, if you don't have any of (cudart64_80.dll, npp?64_80.dll) in your search path.
Old 12th December 2018, 19:22   #75  |  Link
Selur

@WolframRhodium: Got a similar problem using the portable version of Vapoursynth and:
Code:
# Imports
import os
import sys
import vapoursynth as vs
core = vs.get_core()
import ctypes
# Loading Support Files
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/OpenCL.dll")
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libfftw3f-3.dll")
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/cudart64_80.dll")
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/nppc64_80.dll")
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/nppi64_80.dll")
Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/npps64_80.dll")
# Import scripts folder
scriptPath = 'I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
sys.path.append(os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
# Loading Plugins
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/ResizeFilter/nnedi3/vsznedi3.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/DFTTest/DFTTest.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libdescale.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/fmtconv.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/bilateralGPU.dll")
core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/FFMS2/ffms2k.dll")
# Import scripts
import edi_rpow2
import fvsfunc
import havsfunc
import muvsfunc
# Loading F:\TestClips&Co\files\Test-AC3-5.1.avi using FFMS2K
clip = core.ffms2.Source(source="F:/TESTCL~1/files/TEST-A~1.AVI",cachefile="E:/Temp/avi_4a88093b3b83d19d00642a5a96b0af78_41.ffindex",format=vs.YUV420P8,alpha=False)
# making sure input color matrix is set as unspec
clip = core.resize.Point(clip, matrix_in_s="unspec",range_s="limited")
# making sure frame rate is set to 25/1
clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip, fpsnum=25, fpsden=1)
# Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
# Debanding using GradFun3Mod
clip = fvsfunc.GradFun3(src=clip, smode=5)
# adjusting output color from: YUV420P16 to YUV420P8 for x264Model (i420)
clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV420P8, range_s="limited")
# Output
clip.set_output()
so all the dependancy files are next to the bilaterialGPU.dll and are explicitly loaded and I still get:
Code:
Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: Failed to load I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/bilateralGPU.dll. GetLastError() returned 126. A DLL dependency is probably missing.

File "E:\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile19_11_17_981.vpy", line 22, in <module>
    core.std.LoadPlugin(path="I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/bilateralGPU.dll")
  File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 1833, in vapoursynth.Function.__call__
vapoursynth.Error: Failed to load I:/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/BilateralGPU/bilateralGPU.dll. GetLastError() returned 126. A DLL dependency is probably missing.
Any idea how to get this working? (I'm on Win10 with a Ryzen 7 1800X and a Geforce GTX 1070 Ti)

Cu Selur
Old 13th December 2018, 02:07   #76  |  Link
Wolfberry
Helenium(Easter)

Quote:

This is the first part of the dependency (you only loaded the second part)
Old 13th December 2018, 03:09   #77  |  Link
asarian

I think we're nearly there. (Thanks to the gurus who so generously contributed their dependencies and time). Using 'Dependency Walker', looks like only 1 dll is still missing: CUFFT64_80.DLL

So, if anyone has it, please share!
Old 13th December 2018, 03:35   #78  |  Link
WolframRhodium

Quote:
Using 'Dependency Walker', looks like only 1 dll is still missing: CUFFT64_80.DLL
Here it is.
Old 13th December 2018, 03:56   #79  |  Link
asarian

Quote:
Here it is.
Thank you! My current encoding still has 6 hours to go, but things are looking up, from Dependency Walker's perspective: no more missing .dlls reported. I'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: P.S. bilateralGPU.dll better be worth it, for all the trouble. But I have a good feeling about it: you can't go wrong with GPU-assisted stuff.

And thanks to the guy above for the Dllref = ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary trick: it solves my issue having VS not try and load these as native VS filters.

Last edited by asarian; 13th December 2018 at 04:30.
asarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2018, 05:48   #80  |  Link
Selur

Thanks @Wolfberry&WolframRhodium, got it working now. (754MB of dependencies later )