Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > Advanced authoring

Old 26th November 2006, 08:36   #1  |  Link
ukb008

DoItFast4U guide

Hi.

There are guides covering the Big 3, with bits about the 3 softwares. What I am looking for, and couldn't locate anywhere, is a write-up about DoItFast4U alone, with a few screenshots. Can you pros give me a link to look?

Regards.
ukb008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2006, 03:31   #2  |  Link
jel

hmmmmm..... i vaguely remembered seeing one once ... although it was probably hosted on Eyes`Only's website which is now defunct.

one option would be to install the program and peruse the comprehensive help file which includes its own guide including screenshots

hth
j
jel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2006, 04:46   #3  |  Link
D3s7
ScenAid

the old old guide covered just DIF4u.. that has been gone for over a year now...

your best best (and most accurate) would be to look at the new guide and stop after the demux stage.

I ask though why your interested in JUST doitfast4u... the big3 (or 4 or 5) work as a whole unit creating a very accurate backup.
D3s7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd December 2006, 03:33   #4  |  Link
ukb008

Hi jel, D3s7

Thanks for responding. I want the standalone guide for a quite a mundane and personal reason. I have a sizeable collection of Video related software and what I do is put each one in a folder that contains the software, a text file with a short description with version and date, and a howto (guide) file. Then I add the folder in one of two DVD-RW discs labelled A-L and M-Z. My AutoGK folder, for instance, contains almost all the versions released. Not that I'll use the older versions, but just...keeping an archive, for reasons I can't explain.

Regards.
ukb008 is offline   Reply With Quote