Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th April 2010, 15:18   #1  |  Link
Santa

x264 encoding and Bluray Burning

Hi all, I have a video, an MXF container with 1 mpeg2 4:2:2 1080i video and 8 linear PCM audio streams.

I want to make a Bluray Disc with the video stream and one audio stream.

I made a conversion of the audio stream from PCM to AC3 640kbps with eac3to.

After that I encoded the mpeg2 video (demuxed to an m2v the only video stream and then create an avisynth script) with meGUI and x264.

So I have a RAWAVC video.264 1080i and an audio.ac3 (2 channels, L R, 640 kbps).

Now, to burn it on a BRD playable by every Bluray player, I muxed audio and video with M2TS Muxer tool from MeGUI and after that, with TsMuxer, i created the BDMV structure with the m2ts file I created before, than burned to a BluRay Disc with Nero 10.

Now, what happens if I try to play this disc with a BRD Player?
With Oppo BDP-83 I cannot see anything but an error message saying "unknown disc".
With Pioneer BDP-V6000 I can see nothing if I set 1080p output (I know it's a 1080i but the other BRD 1080i can still be played with 1080p output) and on some monitors I see a strange video with 1080i output (the video seems to be stuttering every 2 seconds even if i work at 50Hz and the video is 25fps) and on other monitors i see a regular 1080i video.

Can someone help me?
My goal is to burn a BRD playable without issues by avery BRD Player on every FullHD TV/monitor.
Santa is offline   Reply With Quote