Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26th April 2019, 22:06   #8821  |  Link
tebasuna51
Moderator
 
tebasuna51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieChuckyMerry View Post
Thank you for your answer. I tried BeHappy some years ago and found it well above my head, but I'll try again. Maybe I've actually learned something(s) since then ;-) .
Sorry, but BeHappy can't do anything more than MeGUI in batch processing.

Maybe with wavi or avs2pipemod (command line exe's to convert .avs's to audio)
__________________
BeHappy, AviSynth audio transcoder, in Doom9 forums. NicAudio, BassAudio, audio decoders.
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2019, 23:40   #8822  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo
 
LigH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Germany, rural Altmark
Posts: 5,932
@imsrk48:







...
__________________

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 05:17   #8823  |  Link
imsrk48
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
@imsrk48:















...
Already Given check my mega.nz URL
imsrk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 05:19   #8824  |  Link
imsrk48
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
From your MEGA posted link


EDIT: OK, think I figured it out, you maybe are using script in post #8808,which requires RGB32, and uses Overlay.
I'll mod the script for YV12.

But repost your log.
I'm unable to send .log file as a document here.
imsrk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 05:21   #8825  |  Link
imsrk48
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
From your MEGA posted link


EDIT: OK, think I figured it out, you maybe are using script in post #8808,which requires RGB32, and uses Overlay.
I'll mod the script for YV12.

But repost your log.
Page URL
https://mega.nz/#!EqpUAQAA!JOIFRxZzX...HY96eQewAkJGNE


Decrypt key

JOIFRxZzX3fJdKHHZXrml-Ku9hqcoHY96eQewAkJGNE
imsrk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 14:15   #8826  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer
 
StainlessS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 7,099
Odd, did not request any decrypt key, but downloaded ok now.
__________________
I sometimes post sober.
StainlessS@MediaFire ::: AND/OR ::: StainlessS@SendSpace

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 14:20   #8827  |  Link
imsrk48
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Odd, did not request any decrypt key, but downloaded ok now.
Okay Sir

I have checked MeGUI also taking too much time in also YUV Colorspace. That is common

So maybe MeGUI have some bug after Updated I'm facing this issue. So Dear MeGUI's Team Please Take A Look
imsrk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 15:31   #8828  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer
 
StainlessS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 7,099
So this is relevant at end of log (video pass only)
Code:
-[Error] Log for job2 (video, HxH 008.avs -> )
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:22 PM] Started handling job
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:22 PM] Preprocessing
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:22 PM] AviSynth input script

---[NoImage] LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avs\plugins\directshowsource.dll")
---[NoImage] DirectShowSource("D:\New folder\HxH 008.mkv", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true).AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
---[NoImage] ConvertBits(8)
---[NoImage] #deinterlace
---[NoImage] #crop
---[NoImage] LanczosResize(1256,704) # Lanczos (Sharp)
---[NoImage] #denoise
---[NoImage] LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avisynth_plugin\VSFilter.dll")
---[NoImage] TextSub("D:\New folder\AnimeKaizoku_HxH_E008_x265_BD_720p.ass", 1)

--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] resolution: 1256x704
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] frame rate: 24000/1001
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] frames: 33931
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] length: 00:23:35.205
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] aspect ratio (avs): 157:88 (1.784)
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] color space: RGB32
--[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] color space not supported
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] Job command line: "cmd.exe" /c ""D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel level+error 
        -i "D:\New folder\HxH 008.avs" -strict -1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\x264\x264.exe" --pass 1 --bitrate 390 
        --stats "D:\New folder\HxH 008.stats" --keyint 240 --ref 6 --partitions all --stitchable --sar 1:1 --frames 33931 --output NUL --stdin y4m -"
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:24 PM] Process started
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:24 PM] Standard output stream
--[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:24 PM] Standard error stream
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [yuv4mpegpipe @ 07d2fac0] [error] ERROR: yuv4mpeg can only handle yuv444p, yuv422p, yuv420p, yuv411p and gray8 pixel formats. And using 'strict -1' also 
        yuv444p9, yuv422p9, yuv420p9, yuv444p10, yuv422p10, yuv420p10, yuv444p12, yuv422p12, yuv420p12, yuv444p14, yuv422p14, yuv420p14, yuv444p16, yuv422p16, yuv420p16, gray9, gray10, 
        gray12 and gray16 pixel formats. Use -pix_fmt to select one.
---[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [error] Could not write header for output file #0 (incorrect codec parameters ?): I/O error
---[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [error] Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- 
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] y4m [error]: bad sequence header magic
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] x264 [error]: could not open input file `-'
--[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:26 PM] Process exits with error: 0xFFFFFFFF (-1)
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:26 PM] Job completed
Script
Code:
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avs\plugins\directshowsource.dll")
DirectShowSource("D:\New folder\HxH 008.mkv", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true).AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
ConvertBits(8)
#deinterlace
#crop
LanczosResize(1256,704) # Lanczos (Sharp)
#denoise
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avisynth_plugin\VSFilter.dll")
TextSub("D:\New folder\AnimeKaizoku_HxH_E008_x265_BD_720p.ass", 1)

Error
Code:
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [yuv4mpegpipe @ 07d2fac0] [error] ERROR: yuv4mpeg can only handle yuv444p, yuv422p, yuv420p, yuv411p and gray8 pixel formats. And using 'strict -1' 
        also yuv444p9, yuv422p9, yuv420p9, yuv444p10, yuv422p10, yuv420p10, yuv444p12, yuv422p12, yuv420p12, yuv444p14, yuv422p14, yuv420p14, yuv444p16, yuv422p16, yuv420p16, gray9, gray10,
         gray12 and gray16 pixel formats. Use -pix_fmt to select one.
Either Add "ConvertToYV12" at end of script (I'm surprised if it does not ask to do this for you).

Or add DirectShowSource arg

DirectShowSource Docs
Quote:
DirectShowSource (string filename, float "fps", bool "seek", bool "audio", bool "video", bool "convertfps", bool "seekzero", int "timeout", string "+pixel_type",int "framecount", string "logfile", int "logmask")
[EDIT: Looks like the '+' in above "+pixel_type" built-in v2.60std docs is wrong, should not be there. (is OK in WIKI docs)]

Script, added in blue
Code:
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avs\plugins\directshowsource.dll")
DirectShowSource("D:\New folder\HxH 008.mkv", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true ,Pixel_Type="YV12" ).AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
ConvertBits(8)
#deinterlace
#crop
LanczosResize(1256,704) # Lanczos (Sharp)
#denoise
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avisynth_plugin\VSFilter.dll")
TextSub("D:\New folder\AnimeKaizoku_HxH_E008_x265_BD_720p.ass", 1)
EDIT: Source seems to be 10 bit, dont know what this [Pixel_Type="YV12"] should be if not YV12, any suggestions for 10bit Planar ? (I never touch the stuff)
EDIT: Actually, the error tells what it can process, ie change above "YV12" to "yuv420p", (maybe directShowSource supports this also).

EDIT: Below from Wiki DirectShowSource docs, I dont know what would work if pixel_type="YV12" dont work,

Quote:
string pixel_type = (auto)

Request a color format from the decompressor. Valid values are:

YV24, YV16, YV12, I420, NV12, YUY2, AYUV, Y41P, Y411, ARGB, RGB32, RGB24, YUV, YUVex, RGB, AUTO, FULL

By default, upstream DirectShow filters are free to bid all of their supported media types in the order of their choice. A few DirectShow filters get this wrong. The pixel_type argument limits the acceptable video stream subformats for the IPin negotiation. Note the graph builder may add a format converter to satisfy your request, so make sure the codec in use can actually decode to your chosen format. The MS format converter is just adequate. The "YUV" and "RGB" pseudo-types restrict the negotiation to all official supported YUV or RGB formats respectively. The "YUVex" also includes YV24, YV16, I420 and NV12 non-standard pixel types. The "AUTO" pseudo-type permits the negotiation to use all relevant official formats, YUV plus RGB. The "FULL" pseudo-type includes the non-standard pixel types in addition to those supported by "AUTO". The full order of preference is YV24, YV16, YV12, I420, NV12, YUY2, AYUV, Y41P, Y411, ARGB, RGB32, RGB24. Many DirectShow filters get this wrong, which is why it is not enabled by default. The option exists so you have enough control to encourage the maximum range of filters to serve your media. (See discussion.)

The non-standard pixel types use the following GUID's respectively :-

MEDIASUBTYPE_I420 = {'024I', 0x0000, 0x0010, 0x80, 0x00, 0x00, 0xaa, 0x00, 0x38, 0x9b, 0x71};
MEDIASUBTYPE_YV24 = {'42VY', 0x0000, 0x0010, 0x80, 0x00, 0x00, 0xaa, 0x00, 0x38, 0x9b, 0x71};
MEDIASUBTYPE_YV16 = {'61VY', 0x0000, 0x0010, 0x80, 0x00, 0x00, 0xaa, 0x00, 0x38, 0x9b, 0x71};
MEDIASUBTYPE_NV12 = {'21VN', 0x0000, 0x0010, 0x80, 0x00, 0x00, 0xaa, 0x00, 0x38, 0x9b, 0x71};

In other words, if pixel_type="AUTO", it will try to output YV24; if that isn't possible it tries YV16, and if that isn't possible it tries YV12, etc...
[EDIT: Actually looks like '+' is not wrong in docs]
For planar color formats, adding a '+' prefix, e.g. DirectShowSource(..., pixel_type="+YV12"), tells AviSynth the video rows are DWORD aligned in memory instead of packed. This can fix skew or tearing of the decoded video when the width of the picture is not divisible by 4.
__________________
I sometimes post sober.
StainlessS@MediaFire ::: AND/OR ::: StainlessS@SendSpace

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 27th April 2019 at 22:31.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 15:33   #8829  |  Link
imsrk48
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
So this is relevant at end of log (video pass only)
Code:
-[Error] Log for job2 (video, HxH 008.avs -> )
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:22 PM] Started handling job
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:22 PM] Preprocessing
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:22 PM] AviSynth input script

---[NoImage] LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avs\plugins\directshowsource.dll")
---[NoImage] DirectShowSource("D:\New folder\HxH 008.mkv", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true).AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
---[NoImage] ConvertBits(8)
---[NoImage] #deinterlace
---[NoImage] #crop
---[NoImage] LanczosResize(1256,704) # Lanczos (Sharp)
---[NoImage] #denoise
---[NoImage] LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avisynth_plugin\VSFilter.dll")
---[NoImage] TextSub("D:\New folder\AnimeKaizoku_HxH_E008_x265_BD_720p.ass", 1)

--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] resolution: 1256x704
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] frame rate: 24000/1001
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] frames: 33931
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] length: 00:23:35.205
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] aspect ratio (avs): 157:88 (1.784)
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] color space: RGB32
--[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] color space not supported
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:23 PM] Job command line: "cmd.exe" /c ""D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe" -loglevel level+error 
        -i "D:\New folder\HxH 008.avs" -strict -1 -f yuv4mpegpipe - | "D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\x264\x264.exe" --pass 1 --bitrate 390 
        --stats "D:\New folder\HxH 008.stats" --keyint 240 --ref 6 --partitions all --stitchable --sar 1:1 --frames 33931 --output NUL --stdin y4m -"
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:24 PM] Process started
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:24 PM] Standard output stream
--[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:24 PM] Standard error stream
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [yuv4mpegpipe @ 07d2fac0] [error] ERROR: yuv4mpeg can only handle yuv444p, yuv422p, yuv420p, yuv411p and gray8 pixel formats. And using 'strict -1' also 
        yuv444p9, yuv422p9, yuv420p9, yuv444p10, yuv422p10, yuv420p10, yuv444p12, yuv422p12, yuv420p12, yuv444p14, yuv422p14, yuv420p14, yuv444p16, yuv422p16, yuv420p16, gray9, gray10, 
        gray12 and gray16 pixel formats. Use -pix_fmt to select one.
---[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [error] Could not write header for output file #0 (incorrect codec parameters ?): I/O error
---[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [error] Error initializing output stream 0:0 -- 
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] y4m [error]: bad sequence header magic
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] x264 [error]: could not open input file `-'
--[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:26 PM] Process exits with error: 0xFFFFFFFF (-1)
--[Information] [24/4/2019 6:04:26 PM] Job completed
Script
Code:
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avs\plugins\directshowsource.dll")
DirectShowSource("D:\New folder\HxH 008.mkv", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true).AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
ConvertBits(8)
#deinterlace
#crop
LanczosResize(1256,704) # Lanczos (Sharp)
#denoise
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avisynth_plugin\VSFilter.dll")
TextSub("D:\New folder\AnimeKaizoku_HxH_E008_x265_BD_720p.ass", 1)

Error
Code:
---[Error] [24/4/2019 6:04:25 PM] [yuv4mpegpipe @ 07d2fac0] [error] ERROR: yuv4mpeg can only handle yuv444p, yuv422p, yuv420p, yuv411p and gray8 pixel formats. And using 'strict -1' 
        also yuv444p9, yuv422p9, yuv420p9, yuv444p10, yuv422p10, yuv420p10, yuv444p12, yuv422p12, yuv420p12, yuv444p14, yuv422p14, yuv420p14, yuv444p16, yuv422p16, yuv420p16, gray9, gray10,
         gray12 and gray16 pixel formats. Use -pix_fmt to select one.
Either Add "ConvertToYV12" at end of script (I'm surprised if it does not ask to do thi for you).

Of add directShowSource arg

DirectShowSource Docs


Script, added in blue
Code:
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avs\plugins\directshowsource.dll")
DirectShowSource("D:\New folder\HxH 008.mkv", fps=23.976, audio=false, convertfps=true ,Pixel_Type="YV12" ).AssumeFPS(24000,1001)
ConvertBits(8)
#deinterlace
#crop
LanczosResize(1256,704) # Lanczos (Sharp)
#denoise
LoadPlugin("D:\SRK\MeGUI-2836-32\MeGUI-2836-32\tools\avisynth_plugin\VSFilter.dll")
TextSub("D:\New folder\AnimeKaizoku_HxH_E008_x265_BD_720p.ass", 1)
Thanks
imsrk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2019, 21:51   #8830  |  Link
Xor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 40
hi i have enabled RESIZE,

but on downscale 1080 to 720p give this error



How to solved/fix ? (Os and megui are x64 version)

Thanks
Xor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2019, 04:11   #8831  |  Link
jlw_4049
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 116
Can anyone give me an in depth guide to encode 4k/while retaining HDR properties? I would really appreciate it. There isn't a lot of information on the subject.
jlw_4049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2019, 17:36   #8832  |  Link
szabi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 221
Hi

I have a question about MeGUI's File Indexer.
In case of indexing vob files in segment all file are recognised by DGIndex in the directory and the result is one output.
When I wish to index mp4 files in segment by FFMSIndex only one file are indexed the others are not recognised.
They are named following mode:
VID_20190423_163806_0004.MP4
VID_20190423_164733_0005.MP4
VID_20190423_165640_0006.MP4
VID_20190423_170529_0007.MP4
VID_20190423_171459_0008.MP4
VID_20190423_172453_0009.MP4
VID_20190423_173346_0010.MP4

In file explorer only one can be selected.
How can I force File Indexer to recognise the all others and handle as one?

Regards
szabi
szabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2019, 12:41   #8833  |  Link
hello_hello
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,970
Quote:
Originally Posted by szabi View Post
Hi

I have a question about MeGUI's File Indexer.
In case of indexing vob files in segment all file are recognised by DGIndex in the directory and the result is one output.
When I wish to index mp4 files in segment by FFMSIndex only one file are indexed the others are not recognised.
They are named following mode:
VID_20190423_163806_0004.MP4
VID_20190423_164733_0005.MP4
VID_20190423_165640_0006.MP4
VID_20190423_170529_0007.MP4
VID_20190423_171459_0008.MP4
VID_20190423_172453_0009.MP4
VID_20190423_173346_0010.MP4

In file explorer only one can be selected.
How can I force File Indexer to recognise the all others and handle as one?

Regards
szabi
As far as I know, the difference is the vob files are basically one continuous file that's been split, so they need to be opened that way, whereas I don't think that's ever the case for MP4.

Probably the easiest solution is to open the first MP4 with MKVToolNix, append the rest, save the output as a single MKV and index that.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2019, 16:33   #8834  |  Link
AGiLiT
Registered User
 
AGiLiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 3
I'm having an issue similar to one reported here: http://forum.doom9.net/showthread.ph...13#post1832213.
Essentially, the ColorMatrix plugin causes the Status Violation error when running in the x64 version while everything runs cleanly in the x32 version.

Last edited by AGiLiT; 1st May 2019 at 16:37.
AGiLiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2019, 20:17   #8835  |  Link
szabi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
As far as I know, the difference is the vob files are basically one continuous file that's been split, so they need to be opened that way, whereas I don't think that's ever the case for MP4.

Probably the easiest solution is to open the first MP4 with MKVToolNix, append the rest, save the output as a single MKV and index that.
Hi

That is wanted to avoid.
Merge them all duplicate the size needed on hard drive.
If I make index one by one I can merge them by avisynth script.
They are 7 files presently but would more sophisticated to do it by one step.
Even if there are much more than 7 makes less and less comfortable.
szabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2019, 10:57   #8836  |  Link
hello_hello
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,970
The main problem is, with sequential vob files the video and audio is continuous. That's why they can be indexed as a single file. There's no guarantee that'll be the case for MP4s though, or that the audio and video in each MP4 would be the same length.
Even if you appended them as a single MKV and encoded the video in one go you might still have problems, although after encoding, if you opened the encoded video with MKVToolNixGUI, added the original MKV, de-selected the original video and remuxed, there's some chance the audio and video would still be in sync, although if the audio in any of the MP4s happened to be longer than the video, that probably wouldn't work either.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2019, 13:42   #8837  |  Link
abero
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 13
Hello,

i'm using megui with a registered dgindexnv for quite some time now for encoding my tv recordings which worked quite fine.

I recently reinstalled windows and megui updated dgindexnv to the latest version, which doesn't put a DELAY Value in the audio file filename anymore therefore i get async mkvs in the end. They say it wasn't reliable and removed it, though it worked fine for me.

I can't register in their forum, so i think i should ask here. Is there any way you can force the new dgindexnv to put the value back in the filename? or where can i get the value from now? Any help would be appreciated.
abero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2019, 19:57   #8838  |  Link
videoh
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 839
Can you get it from MediaInfo?
videoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th May 2019, 23:24   #8839  |  Link
gonca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Scarborough, Canada
Posts: 930
MediaInfo does give that information.
One way is to use text view>>Debug>>Advanced Mode
Use Delay relative to Video
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2019, 15:49   #8840  |  Link
LouieChuckyMerry
Registered User
 
LouieChuckyMerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 322
Hello. I recently updated my MeGUI from Version 2855 with SEt's AviSynth MT to the latest version of MeGUI with pinterf's AviSynth+. As I was checking some test clips, I noticed that very rarely there's an error message from, I think, AviSynth+ superimposed across the top, center of single frames. Here are two examples: S1.E1-Simpsons[NTSC]-AviSynth+ErrorMessages. Is there any way to stop this happening (other than not creating script errors )? I realize this technically isn't an MeGUI issue, but the last question I asked in the AviSynth+ thread has gone unanswered so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks in advance for any help.
LouieChuckyMerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
megui

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.