Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th April 2018, 14:20   #11  |  Link
Balthazar2k4

Brawl in Cell Block 99 is no longer being identified as HDR after the update. I am encoding now and will report back the results. Thanks Atak for the quick resolution on the issue.
UPDATE: Encode turned out great! Problem solved.

Any idea about my audio issue? Strangely when I tried to break down one of the films to provide a sample, the sample worked. So I tried remuxing the whole film to see if that helped. The whole film remuxed still does not work.
When I look in the test file for the job I see this:

[avisynth @ 0000025e2cd3d100] FFAudioSource: No audio track found
(C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\getinfo.avs, line 4)
C:\Temp\RipBot264temp\job2\getinfo.avs: Unknown error occurred

The audio track is in the directory, but FFAudioSource is not recognizing it, yet MediaInfo correctly recognizes it as a TrueHD/Atmos track. This file plays fine on all of my end devices and PC so I really don't think it is the file itself.

In the interim I have started remuxing the questionable titles without audio and running them through RipBot and remuxing the final product. Works, but a definite pain. Fortunately I don't have many (yet) with the issue. I have completed 52 encodes and have 214 to go with 3 titles not working properly.

Last edited by Balthazar2k4; 16th April 2018 at 15:06.
Balthazar2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
264, 265, appletv, avchd, bluray, gui, iphone, ipod, ps3, psp, ripbot264, x264 2-pass, x264 gui, x264_64, x265, xbox360