Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers

Old Yesterday, 20:09   #501  |  Link
Mosu
MKVToolNix author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mood View Post
In the last continuous build 38.0.0-revision-028, how can I disable the dark theme?? the new GUI is mess up, I'm using windows 7 x86
Oops, the dark theme was only supposed to be enabled if Windows' own color mode is set to dark. This check was buggy; it even enabled dark mode on Windows versions that don't actually support a color mode setting (anything before Windows 10 1809). I've just fixed that check. New continuous builds will be available in a couple of hours.

If I ever ask you to upload something, please use my file server.
Mosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:10   #502  |  Link
Mosu
MKVToolNix author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuchikirukia View Post
Sort of an odd request, but when setting mkvtoolnix to split by chapters, would it be possible to have a period as a valid separator along with the comma?
I'm not going to add something like that, sorry. It would be confusing (why only there? Why that particular character? why is "," not enough, it works everywhere else?), and it would be a one-person-feature, something I'm really not keen to add.

Old Yesterday, 20:12   #503  |  Link
Mosu
MKVToolNix author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liisachan View Post
@Mosu
My point is, if MKVToolNix started using "font/" suddenly, there could be a lot of confusion.
That's definitely a good point. Announcing such a change in advance is indeed a good idea, something I've done in the past with other changes as well (e.g. the deprecation & later removal of options such as the verbose identification mode). It isn't something I'm willing to work on right now, though I'll probably revisit the topic early next year.

Old Today, 00:14   #504  |  Link
filler56789
SuperVirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosu View Post
Oops, the dark theme was only supposed to be enabled if Windows' own color mode is set to dark. This check was buggy; it even enabled dark mode on Windows versions that don't actually support a color mode setting (anything before Windows 10 1809). I've just fixed that check. New continuous builds will be available in a couple of hours.
Just tested v38-029 and confirmed that now it works as expected

filler56789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 00:27   #505  |  Link
mood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosu View Post
oki thanks Mosu
mood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
matroska