Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 28th November 2006, 12:01   #1  |  Link
tedybear

Excessive bitrate error

what is this?

Last edited by tedybear; 28th November 2006 at 21:34.
tedybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2006, 12:42   #2  |  Link
Sir Didymus

Hey Ted, thanks for sharing with us the nice picture of your PC's desktop.

After some head scratching I think that no many possibilities exist for interpreting the message content...

LOL... Sorry for joking, but it say that the multiplex operation failed and the cause is probably due to the eccessive bitrate.

What other else do you need to know ?

SD
Sir Didymus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2006, 12:50   #3  |  Link
tedybear

Well how to fix it work? Bitrate of video too big or what?
Old 28th November 2006, 13:26   #4  |  Link
Sir Didymus

Yes, if you have just one (ac3) audio stream, the problem is most probably in the high video bitrate.

Which encoder did you use to produce the video asset ?

OPV encodings, with CCE are reported sometimes as little compliant with the max bitrate settings. Try multipass in this case. And use as the max bitrate settings values less than 9000 kbps...

Bye,
SD
Old 28th November 2006, 16:11   #5  |  Link
mpucoder

You might also want to explain where you got MuxMan because 0.17 RC3 is a beta that was available to only 12 people. I don't think you are one of those people as there were later betas that worked better. No action will be taken against you, but I would like to determine who leaked his copy and take action against that person. Please use Private Messaging to divulge the source of the copy you have.

In the future please start a seperate thread for unrelated problems.

Last edited by mpucoder; 28th November 2006 at 17:23.
mpucoder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2006, 17:12   #6  |  Link
tedybear

sir...it's untouched movie...nothing been used so far....

i just changed audio and muxed all together back...

mpucoder: i think someone sent me, but he's probbaly not member here,
Old 28th November 2006, 18:46   #7  |  Link
Sir Didymus

Well, I started answering in a semi-serious manner, but the topic has become very serious, taking into account what our magister - mpucoder - pointed out.

@tedybear - in the meanwhile I will stop any further comment or suggestion on the matter, waiting for you to provide (via PM, please - the discussion is becoming really embarassing) some enlightening to the dark zone where you picked the application.

@mpucoder - let me just comment saying that I am honoured of being one of the 12 people you mentioned. In spite of the little technical contribution I gave, the respect due to the author of this beautiful application was never missed from my side. So, if my reputation have a value, please reduce to 11 the set of candidates under your lens
Old 28th November 2006, 19:20   #8  |  Link
tedybear

I didnt picked it anywhere...someone sent me from msn or irc some time ago....isn't it shareware anyway?
Old 28th November 2006, 20:51   #9  |  Link
Zeul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedybear View Post
I didnt picked it anywhere...someone sent me from msn or irc some time ago....isn't it shareware anyway?
Absolutely not. Mpucoder has kindly offered a standard version (0.15P) that is freely available on mpucoder (dot) com. However, the 0.17 series requires Premium status which means you have either PAID a subscription to the site or have been made an honoury member.

btw Could you not have scaled your image down a bit.
Zeul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2006, 06:33   #10  |  Link
mpucoder

The only way we can continue to address your problem is if it occurs on one of the publicly available and supported versions. The error itself usually means what it says, but in a beta version it could have been from a since corrected bug.

note: RC means release candidate, for testing purposes only. Even if a release candidate is accepted for release it is renamed. You will find this designation used by other programmers as well, it would be a good idea not to use release candidates unless you are part of the test group.
mpucoder is offline   Reply With Quote