Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > (Auto) Gordian Knot

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th March 2010, 03:08   #1  |  Link
crash613

Audio sync issues. please help

i am starting a new thread rather than chime in on the other audio sync issue because i think mine may be different.

here is what happens. i rip a movie using DVD Decrypter and the resulting vobs are checked... .all is ok on the sync front.

Then i run it throught AGK and it compiles. the resulting avi seems ok.. then one of two things seem to happen every time

1. it slowly goes out of sync the further into the movie you go. and this can be seen by skipping ahead to any point in the movie and seeing that it is out of sync.

2. it slowly goes out of sync the further into the movie you go. But this one seems to be fine when you skip ahead to later points in the movie without letting it play through. in fact, if it gets out of sync. if you pause it close the player then reopen and go to the spot you left off at, it will play correctly.... for awhile, then it goes out of sync again.

I have tried various settings in AGK using the 1 cd size, 2 cd size and anywhere from 800 to 1600 in the custom sizes. in the audio dept, i have tried VBR, CBR from 128 to 320. nothing seems to change it.

please advise.
crash613 is offline   Reply With Quote