Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > New and alternative video codecs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 27th October 2009, 12:00   #8901  |  Link
swordsman
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
again Remote API - delphi - DrawOSD

while trying rev. 3117:
1. \n or \\n doesn't work


2. I mean I call shortosdmessageabsolute faster than the delay value,
cause I can't always know did it played the delay frames already or not (e.g. while FFWD or Rev)


Last edited by swordsman; 27th October 2009 at 12:03.
swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 14:38   #8902  |  Link
tal.aloni
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 496
swordsman,
Regarding 1: thanks for letting me know, I made a stupid mistake, it's fixed in rev. 3118. (sorry)

Edit: swordsman has updated that the issue is solved with rev. 3118

Regarding 2: for such scenarios, shortOSDmessage is recommended, that way messages will be shown in list.

Last edited by tal.aloni; 27th October 2009 at 17:22.
tal.aloni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 15:51   #8903  |  Link
jimwhite
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisscross View Post
Dont know anything about this but would this app be of interest for playing around with protected processes?:
http://www.alex-ionescu.com/?p=35
Here's the app that the broken link pointed to... I have no idea if it will help or not...
Attached Files
File Type: zip dpinpurr.zip (4.1 KB, 1599 views)
jimwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 16:07   #8904  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by rica View Post
Interesting.

"the page can not be found"
It works fine for me.

Basically the article notes what has been said above - you can't run traces against proctected processes. However, the author of that page has created a tool to unprotect the protected processes, and specifically mentions audiodg.exe

I'll have a shot of this within the next few hours, using albain's tool and see if anything happens.
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 16:17   #8905  |  Link
swordsman
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 14
thanx, will try it
swordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 18:37   #8906  |  Link
albain
Media Control author
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Paris
Posts: 1,014
Great, also can you try it on TMT like this :

1/ Launch the tool and launch TMT with it
2/ Unprotect the tmt process

Maybe the process needs to be unprotected before putting the hook in it, I am not sure of that
albain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 19:24   #8907  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by albain View Post
Great, also can you try it on TMT like this :

1/ Launch the tool and launch TMT with it
2/ Unprotect the tmt process

Maybe the process needs to be unprotected before putting the hook in it, I am not sure of that
I will do, but am currently getting some errors on the unprotecter file. Though I am trying on Win7, and not my HTPC as it's in use just now. Maybe it will work better on the Vista SP1 install.

I will keep working on it.

http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/thr...3ee6661&page=3

You can get it from the 3rd post above.

Last edited by Skinleech; 27th October 2009 at 19:26.
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 20:36   #8908  |  Link
rica
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,021
Still can't open the download link.
Any mirror?
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 21:46   #8909  |  Link
albain
Media Control author
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Paris
Posts: 1,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rica View Post
Still can't open the download link.
Any mirror?
Here it is :
http://matureasskickers.net/wbb2/att...9d76016f932c21
albain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 22:39   #8910  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 203
It didn't work on my HTPC - the software I mean. I keep getting an error message. It seems if you add a reg key via regedit it works, but the regkey is already there on my system and no joy.

Anyone else with any luck?
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 22:41   #8911  |  Link
rica
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by albain View Post
Thx albain but i get this message:

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /wbb2/attachment.php on this server.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 23:04   #8912  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by rica View Post
Thx albain but i get this message:

Code:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /wbb2/attachment.php on this server.
PM me your email and I can send it to you or try my link in post 8907, 3rd down.

Albain's link doesn't work for me either.
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 23:32   #8913  |  Link
rica
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinleech View Post
PM me your email and I can send it to you or try my link in post 8907, 3rd down.

Albain's link doesn't work for me either.
Nor your link works for me in post 8907.
Better to PM you, thanks.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 23:45   #8914  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 203
Replied - hope you have better luck than me.

FYI, if you get an error as I have been, this is allegedly the way round it:

[code]I got the same error, until I created [HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\drmkaud] and added a REG_DWORD named “Type”.[code]

BUt I already have that REG_DWORD on both my Win7 pc and my HTPC yet still get the internal error reported.
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 23:52   #8915  |  Link
rica
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,021
Gonna give it a go tomorrow.
At least i have a working link now
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 00:06   #8916  |  Link
rica
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinleech View Post
I keep getting an error message.
When i run the program i get no reaction?
What kind of error message you get?

BTW, my OS is Vista 32 Premium SP2.

Edit: It was already there:




_ _ _ _

Last edited by rica; 28th October 2009 at 00:17.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 06:20   #8917  |  Link
whurlston
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinleech View Post
Replied - hope you have better luck than me.

FYI, if you get an error as I have been, this is allegedly the way round it:

[code]I got the same error, until I created [HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\drmkaud] and added a REG_DWORD named “Type”.[code]

BUt I already have that REG_DWORD on both my Win7 pc and my HTPC yet still get the internal error reported.
If it has a "Type=1", it means that it is a device driver and not a service. Run the following from a command prompt:

Code:
DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1
devmgmt.msc
Select "View" -> "Show hidden devices"
It should then show up under "Sound, Video and game controllers" and will be listed as "Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers".

With my Xonar removed, it has the following error: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)". I'm not sure if it was different when the Xonar was installed as I didn't check it then.

Last edited by whurlston; 28th October 2009 at 06:23.
whurlston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 09:16   #8918  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by rica View Post
When i run the program i get no reaction?
What kind of error message you get?

BTW, my OS is Vista 32 Premium SP2.

Edit: It was already there:
You need to run it from a command prompt, specifiying the PID of the service you want to unprotect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whurlston View Post
If it has a "Type=1", it means that it is a device driver and not a service. Run the following from a command prompt:

Code:
DEVMGR_SHOW_NONPRESENT_DEVICES=1
devmgmt.msc
Select "View" -> "Show hidden devices"
It should then show up under "Sound, Video and game controllers" and will be listed as "Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers".

With my Xonar removed, it has the following error: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer. (Code 45)". I'm not sure if it was different when the Xonar was installed as I didn't check it then.
I will try and get a look at this tonight, just started work...
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 09:34   #8919  |  Link
Sebastiii
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: France
Posts: 616
For now no new info with unprotect.

Hi,

I have try this :
I launch TMT via hook tools :
I unprotect TMT and also audiodg.exe with command line :
tasklist to find PID and dpinpurr.exe PID with ou without /P

And i launch BD and idem in the log of debugview and bitstream.txt.

After that if i close TMT, My computer crash.
I have test 3 times and also crash (3x).

Seb.

Ps : i'm on Win7 32bit.
__________________
HTPC : i7 920 6Go Win10(x64) / Nvidia 1050Ti / P6T Deluxe / Harman-Kardon AVR-355.
Sebastiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2009, 12:49   #8920  |  Link
Skinleech
A.K.A Mangoat
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastiii View Post
I unprotect TMT and also audiodg.exe with command line :
tasklist to find PID and dpinpurr.exe PID with ou without /P
What's the exact command line you run to unprotect them?

If I run "dpinpurr 1234" from a command prompt I get an error message each time. I'm using process explorer to get the PIDs of each service.
Skinleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ffdshow, ffdshow tryouts, ffdshow-mt, ffplay, icl

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.