Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 10th April 2009, 19:37   #241  |  Link
kyoshiro378
vero

are you use AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 mr samuri? and you try AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 this software and can resolve BD+?
kyoshiro378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2009, 19:44   #242  |  Link
SamuriHL

I have updated to that version, yes. I do not have any of the problem BD+ discs that have been reported. However, watching the flurry of updates yesterday on the Slysoft forum I can tell you that there are still some discs that don't work, but, a lot of them were fixed. So my advice stands, try the latest version with your disc and see if it works. If not, then I would visit the Slysoft forum and post a log for your movie and they will add it to the list of discs to fix. Nonetheless, I know Marley and Me Region A was on the list of discs fixed in this version of AnyDVD.
SamuriHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2009, 19:54   #243  |  Link
kyoshiro378
vero

ok i will try later??? thanks very much mr samuri.... and i want to ask you mr? are can authoring blu-ray mr?
Old 10th April 2009, 19:59   #244  |  Link
SamuriHL

Not sure what you're asking exactly. I don't do any burning of Blu-rays myself although I have the ability to do so on 2 of my machines. I tend to make my backups as ISO images and store them on large hard drives. I play them back with TMT3 paired with a Xonar HDAV 1.3 which is truly awesome. I'm using a program called ClownBD (the author was spoofing the CloneBD program that Slysoft is reportedly working on) that ties together a lot of freeware apps to make a movie only backup in ISO form. It's really nice. Nonetheless, I don't want to be pimping another solution to backups in QuadCore's very nice backup guide. (Sorry for the OT stuff, Quad.)
Old 11th April 2009, 05:11   #245  |  Link
sygrup
Web Tasarım

dat720, you did exactly what you mean, I do not understand you
sygrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 08:18   #246  |  Link
kyoshiro378
vero

Mr Samuri AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 it's done... thanks. but my AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 use trial? can you give me AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 not use trial?
Old 13th April 2009, 13:24   #247  |  Link
SamuriHL

I'm not following. You have a registered version of AnyDVD that is now showing as a trial with 6.5.4.0? If that's the case, then you'll need to contact Slysoft about that. I can't help with registration issues as I don't work for them.
Old 15th April 2009, 05:27   #248  |  Link
QuadcoreHD

not to put words in anyones mouth, but I think he's asking for a full version of anyDVD. Hopefully if this what he is in fact doing, he'll take a look at the rules before proceeding.

Oh and on a sidenote, Samuri, please don't ever feel that you have to apologize to me for going "off topic" lol. You're dispensing (as usual) excellent information. Not to mention you've helped me more times than I can count with various issues, and I can sorta count pretty high :P
Old 15th April 2009, 07:11   #249  |  Link
blutach
Country Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoshiro378 View Post
Mr Samuri AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 it's done... thanks. but my AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 use trial? can you give me AnyDVD 6.5.4.0 not use trial?
Please do not ask for warez. This is not that kind of board. especially rule 6.

Regards

Only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media.
blutach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 13:37   #250  |  Link
SamuriHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadcoreHD View Post
not to put words in anyones mouth, but I think he's asking for a full version of anyDVD. Hopefully if this what he is in fact doing, he'll take a look at the rules before proceeding.

Oh and on a sidenote, Samuri, please don't ever feel that you have to apologize to me for going "off topic" lol. You're dispensing (as usual) excellent information. Not to mention you've helped me more times than I can count with various issues, and I can sorta count pretty high :P
I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt on the registration thing, but, yea, my instinct told me he was asking for a pirated version. I was hoping a gentle "go contact Slysoft about your broken registration information" would guide them to the right place.

As for the apology I just felt that I was steering him to a potentially competing solution to this guide and felt the apology was warranted. But, even though this guide is very useful and fairly straightforward, I can understand how some people who are new at this might like a point and shoot interface. That's the only reason I mentioned it here.
Old 14th May 2009, 20:04   #251  |  Link
deank
Programmer (or just 教务长)

I guess there is no way to have a CLI variant of step 2 for HD-DVD->BD, is there?

Dean
Old 15th May 2009, 02:34   #252  |  Link
setarip_old

@deank

Hi!
Quote:
I guess there is no way to have a CLI variant of step 2 for HD-DVD->BD, is there?
That would not seem to fit with the author's stated purpose of providing a guide that:
Quote:
this guide is meant to cover just the absolute basics and hopefully help out those who are just starting out.
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th May 2009, 13:37   #253  |  Link
DT3K

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBDRipper View Post
Thanks QuadcoreHD.

There is another easy-to-use way(by AVGo Media Recorder) that can cover both ripping HD-DVD and ripping Blu-ray Disc, and just need one software and several simple steps. Please have a look.
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=137132
Does this create m2ts and ts, also does it retain chapter info?
DT3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2009, 04:46   #254  |  Link
QuadcoreHD

@DT3K,

Please find MrBDRippers thread and ask about that there. I really don't want this thread to become about his program as it really has little to do with the topic covered here.

Thanks in advance.
Old 17th June 2009, 15:56   #255  |  Link
jmagda

I'm definitely a beginner at this stuff, but I got through everything in QuadcoreHD's guide, but now (and this may be covered somewhere; I just don't see it) how can I get the resulting file into a format that I can edit on Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum?

Last edited by jmagda; 17th June 2009 at 19:05.
jmagda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2009, 14:08   #256  |  Link
burro08

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmagda View Post
I can edit on Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum?
If its legit and plantinum SVMS 9 should me able to open the muxed M2TS file.

Supported File Formats

Opens: AIFF, ATRAC, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPG, LPEC,
MMV, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA,
QuickTime, SFA, SWF, TGA, TIF, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
Premium adds: M2TS, PNG, PSD

Saves: AVI, FLAC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGG, PCA,
QuickTime, RealAudio, RealVideo, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
Premium adds: AC-3, ATRAC, MPEG-4
burro08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2009, 03:27   #257  |  Link
Lincoln Burrows

Following the procedures described on this thread will be the same as running DVDFab for example and decrypting a DVD using the DVD-9/profile?

I mean, in terms of uncompressed material, exactly like the original disc (so, if you compare the image quality/level of details from the decrypted files and the original disc, they will be 100% the same), all those files we see with the same size from the disc (see here specs) are in fact no different, just like the DVD-9 profile? Which means, by using TSMuxer and the rest, even if the files have the same size, there's no chance that it's a reencode, with a different image quality?

If we can accomplish that, just like we do using DVDs, then it's great... but I wonder if the guy decides to remove one of the movie soundtracks, will he be reencoding the video or just saving HDD space, making the M2TS file smaller?
Old 2nd August 2009, 05:14   #258  |  Link

All of the tools listed in the guide merely remove DRM. They don't touch the audio or video. Removing audio tracks, etc does not touch the video.
880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2009, 12:28   #259  |  Link
Lincoln Burrows

Just want to let you know that changing subtitles from a modified M2TS container (without the unwanted soundtracks) will make Media Player Classic crash. I tried to change many things here but it all comes to that:

1) Original file (M2TS) = everything is working;

2) TSMuxer:

- Removes unwanted tracks (spanish for example), no matter what the desired output (M2TS or Blu-ray Disc), the result will be the same:

Keeping all subtitles - when MPC tries to open the same M2TS file, it says "No subtitles" or "Unknown subtitle" (?) or something like that. But they are still there to be choosen (I selected them). If you choose any of them, the video will pause and the cursor will keep running. And after that, black screen.

I thought everything was solved until I discover this bug. Everything was reinstalled - players, codecs, etc. so it is not anyone's fault, it must be something TSMuxer is doing. Unfortunatelly there's no way to run modified M2TS files using the source filter instead of Haali's (I tried that and the video was running very fast).

So it all comes to that - subtitles (PGS). TSMuxer is somehow messing with all of them when saving those files.
Old 24th August 2009, 05:47   #260  |  Link
QuadcoreHD

@Lincoln Burrows

Have you tried using any other type of software besides media player?