Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th June 2010, 00:39   #1  |  Link
MeridiusUK

Haali Media Splitter audio bug HELP

Hi all

I have 2 mkv files that has 3 audio tracks in each and the english one is first and the default one now when i play the mkv in windows media player the Haali Media Splitter loads up and picks the right english track. fine

the other mkv file which i have for some reason when i play it back it decides to pick track 3 which is not english but when i play it in vlc player it does play the english track which does not use the Haali Media Splitter software.

i have tried the mkvtoolnix and found that the english one is the defalut i have even tried to change it to force that track but Haali Media Splitter still keeps picking the 3rd none english audio wheres vlc player picks the right one.

i ahev even changed the defalut audio to the 3rd spanish one and tried it in vlc and it plays the 3rd track in spanish so mkvtoolnix is working in that respect but Haali Media Splitter will not pick the english track.

i ahve other mkvs with 3 audios and it picks the english track i just dont know why it keeps doing this is this a bug as vlc player seems to work fine?

and windows media centre does the same

can anyone help me here thanks
MeridiusUK is offline   Reply With Quote