Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Old 14th December 2014, 09:50   #1  |  Link
-Jim-

CloneBD has been released by Slysoft!

Gents,

Are any of you trying this out yet?

http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonebd.html

I'm not having much luck with it.

Jim
-Jim- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2017, 19:49   #2  |  Link
-Jim-

Gents,

I'm still curious if anyone has got this program to work successfully for Blu-Ray Concert Disks?

Jim
Old 10th March 2021, 21:54   #3  |  Link
-Jim-

Hi Gents,

I've been patiently waiting for your expert inputs but I guess no one here bothered with CloneBD. I don't have AnyDVD on this computer, so it's like starting over.

So how about some advice as to what's currently available to Rip a Blu-Ray Concert Disk down to fit on a BD-R 25 with only a single English HD Soundtrack that will play in a typical Sony BD player. I'm coming back to this project with even more Concert Disks that I want to back-up. (I want to play them on a very modest HT system at our Family Cabin this spring and summer. I want to avoid the originals being damaged by the grandkids who may come around. Some of the titles are not really easily replaced anymore. Our little used LG BD burner is only capable of a BD-R 25, so hence the need to shrink things down to fit. I typically only want the main program, sound and menu to skip some songs at times.

Perhaps I'm going about this all wrong now, and should be looking to a new BDXL (?) burner with larger BD-R 50 disks. Your guidance on how you would do this would be appreciated. I did have some limited results ages ago with an early version of BD Rebuilder, and really appreciated the effort of JDobbs and all.

All comments are appreciated.

Jim
Old 10th March 2021, 22:14   #4  |  Link
ChaosKing

I think the easiest way is to use dvdfab.cn/blu-ray-copy.htm
I used it in the past to rip BDs to MKV. But it also supports copy/rip BD50 to BD25 etc.
Old 10th March 2021, 22:43   #5  |  Link
gonca

Or rip with MakeMKV to disc (folder structure) and then use BD_RB to remove tracks and compress
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote