Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Audio encoding
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 18th October 2011, 10:35   #1  |  Link
qirq

M2ts batch to Wavs (or que)

I have tryied a lot of diffrent GUI for eac3to but not found what I am looking for so any pointers would be welcome

I would like to extract the first audio track from an m2ts file to wavs, I can do this when the first track is an ac3 or other easy converted stream but when it is in an DTS-HD format I cant do it.

I have eac3to with ArcSoft DTS-HD decoder so I can do it but not in a batch or que.

So anyone know of a way to do this, or is there a program like HD-DVD/BluRay Streamextractor with a Que function??

THANK YOU
qirq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2011, 10:56   #2  |  Link
hello_hello

MeGUI has one. At least I'm pretty sure it queues it's HD Streams extractions. I'm fairly sure it uses eac3to for the work.

If you open a m2ts file with the HD Streams Extractor (from the tools menu), I think after you set up your extraction/conversion MeGUI then places the job in it's usual job queue.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote