Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 1st February 2002, 16:10   #1  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.6 build 2 is online

Always get the latest version here

01 feb. 2002 version 1.0.6 build 2
- Enhancement: You now have 3 choices on how you want PBC to work when using VCDXBuild:
- Using Selections (prev, next, stop/return, chapter number selection)
- Using Playlist (prev, next and stop/return)
- No PBC at all.
- Bug Fix: When fixing my Bitrate calculation so that it would make the cutpoint properly in bbMPEG I inadvertently forgot to include the bitrate for the second audio stream.
- Upgrade: BeSweet v1.0 by DSPguru
- Enhancement: Added support for Donald Grafts new method of Inverse Telecine. In the frameserver tab you just select either IVTC.dll (wizards version) or Decomb.dll (Donald Grafts version). According to Donald this new dll of his should be able to handle real tough cases. Give it a whirl.
- Enhancement: I have added support for VFAPI. I have done this for two reasons. It seems to be more stable when using with CCE. And it gives you the possibility of using CCE 2.62 or 2.64, but I do NOT recommend using 2.64, I have not had anything but problems with this version (when doing Multipass). The use of VFAPI will slowdown the encoding speed approx. 25-40%
- Enhancement: Added support for Trbarry's SimpleResize Avisynth Plugin. It's good and fast.
- Fix: BeSweets mpglib.dll is not very stable, so whenever the audio is a MPA (mp2 or mp2) I use MADPlay to convert it to a wav file. DSPguru is looking into this, so when he has something new, I'll remove madplay again.
- Enhancement: Long time overdue, you can now make a standard output palette for the subtitles.
- Enhancement: Added something I think the Australians and Kiwi's will like. DVD2SVCD can use Donald Grafts Telecide algos to "deinterlace" PAL movies, and it does a very very good job. No blurry pictures, just sharp and perfect.
- Change: Changed the default bitrates. With the new bitrates I have had a greater success with CCE not freezing
- Bugfix: By a stupid mistake from me I overwrtote the mp3 header (from an avi file) with some garbage.
- Bugfix: The cutting of the last seconds of the last cd image should hopefully now be fixed.
- Enhancement: Add the rest of the Azid switches.
- New feature: Support for custom Matrices for all CCE versions. However, to change the matrices in CCE 2.5 you have to download Tsunamis CCE Patcher. The matrices you use in CCE will also be used in bbMPEG when muxing.
- Note: I haven't concentrated much on the AVI2SVCD feature in this release. I know there are bugs and that AVI files with an audio size > 2 Gb will fail. I will contrate more on the AVI2SVCD in the next build. I tell you this to avoid getting flooded with bug reports of AVI2SVCD.

Last edited by dvd2svcd; 11th October 2003 at 15:10.
dvd2svcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2002, 12:19   #2  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.6 build 3 is online

02 feb. 2002 version 1.0.6 build 3
- Upgrade: Upgraded to BeSweet 1.11. This should fix the async problem when using 48000->44100 downsampling
- Bugfix: The total bitrate validation is now fixed (and the stupid Audio bitrate less than 128 message too)
Old 5th February 2002, 22:55   #3  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.6 build 4 is online

05 feb. 2002 version 1.0.6 build 4
- Bugfix: PAL PVA Streams was analyzed as being NTSC. Fixed
- Bugfix: When using Smartdeinterlace, dvd2svcd would stop with a Unknown fps error. Fixed
- Bugfix: If CCE never has been executed on a computer before, DVD2SVCD would fail with an "Access Violation", due to missing Registry Entries for CCE.
- Enhancement: I rebuild SubMux.exe in Borland C++ instead of Cygwin. Not only does it make a smaller exe file, but it actually seems to make the subtitles work better on the SVCD. Probably due to word alignment.
Old 22nd February 2002, 15:29   #4  |  Link
dvd2svcd

22 feb. 2002 version 1.0.7 build 1

22 feb. 2002 version 1.0.7 build 1
- Enhancement: DVD2SVCD should now be able to execute CCE no matter if it has been translated (e.g. to spanish)
- New feature: Support for TMPGEnc 2.5x. I said I wouldn't support it before the quality was up to par with CCE, and IMHO the latest TMPGEnc is getting there. So here it is.
- Enhancement: Well, as any programmer who has had anything to do with AVI knows, Microsofts AVI dlls sucks when the AVI > 2 Gb. So, I wrote an AVI reader which can handle big AVI files. This should hopefully solve the problems people have had with DV Avi files.
- New feature: Added FlipVertical in the Frameserver tab
- Enhancement: I-Author execution now works with a locked W2K and fast user switching in XP
- Bug fix: When using I-Author to create chapters the index for the next chapter was wrong
- Bug fix: Not all controls was shown in DVD2SVCD, if you were using larger fonts or a large screen resolution.
Old 25th February 2002, 13:11   #5  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.7 build 2 is online

This is only a minor bug fix. The only change is the "file not found" bug when using vStrip to rip the dvd. If you don't use vStrip, you don't need this update.
Old 27th February 2002, 13:54   #6  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.7 build 3 is online

26 feb. 2002 version 1.0.7 build 3
- Enhancement: Added some more settings to adjust if you use TMPGEnc.
Old 5th March 2002, 12:41   #7  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.7 build 4 is online

05 mar. 2002 version 1.0.7 build 4
- Bugfix: When using Titlepictures and ChangeCD pictures when doing a PAL movie, the size of the picture would be 480*480, but it should be 480*576
- Bugfix: The bitrate for audio 2 was reset to Audio 1 bitrate when launching dvd2svcd
- Enhancement: M2P (DVB) files is now supported.
- Enhancement: You can now deselect having the XML file included on the cd image when using VCDXBuild
- Enhancement: DVD2SVCD creates a SVCDInfo.txt file at the end of a conversion which is a summary of various data. This file can be included on the CD image if you're using VCDImager or VCDXBuild.
- Bugfix: Fixed an overlap bug which could result in a too large last cd image.
- Enhancement: The adding of ResampleAudio when using CCE 2.5 is now selectable. Adding ResampleAudio can fix one of the CCE crash types.
- Bitchfix: The movie length time would be reset if you swithced between the tabs after selecting chapters.
- Bugfix: The Deinterlace Settings was not saved properly and would be reset if you did a Crash Recovery.
- Enhancement: When you use the CD icon to select an IFO file from the DVD, it now analyzes each IFO file on the DVD selecting the IFO which has the longest Movie Length and not as it used to selecting the biggest ifo file.
- Update: Updated to the latest Decomb 3.6
Old 11th April 2002, 09:57   #8  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.8 build 1 is online

11 mar. 2002 version 1.0.8 build 1
- Enhancement: Extended the interaction with IMDB, many more data can now be extracted from that great homepage. This movie info is appended to SVCDInfo.txt along with general DVD2SVCD settings.
- Enhancement: It is now possible to encode using the 16:9 tag in the video encoder
- New feature: Preview of the dvd you are about to rip, where you can tryout the different resize methods, deinterlacing, subpicture positions and other stuff.
- New feature: You can select just to rip a dvd, and encode it at a later time.
- Enhancement: In the dvd rip tab you can select if you want dvd2svcd to create a new folder when a new rip starts.
- Enhancement: DVD2SVCD should now be able to determine Top Field First or Bottom Field First
- Enhancement: Extended the settings of both CCE and TMPGEnc
- Bug Fix: Sometimes the subtitle streams would contain garbage (like very small substitles), they will now be discarded.
- Bug fix: Once again I have fixed a bug in the bitrate calculation causing dvd2svcd to either cutting the last seconds of a movie of making a small last mpg file.
- Enhancement: If you select "No Images" in the CD Image tab, you can in the Audio tab select "Do not convert audio", and thereby use the extracted AC3 file directly in the final result. BUT BEWARE, your standalone player will probably not support this. The reason that this feature only is enabled when "No Images" is selected is because neither VCDXBuilder or I-Author supports AC3 audio streams.
- Enhancement: If you use "Rip Only" DVD2SVCD will make a batch file in the same folder as DVD2SVCD. In this batch file DVD2SVCD adds a line each time you Rip a dvd. If for instance you have 3 dvd's to rip, you just rip those 3 dvd's into their own folder, and when done you run the batch file. DVD2SVCD will then convert the 3 dvd's without interaction from you. Needless to say, you will need a LOT OF SPACE in your target drive. Besides, it is your own responsability to edit the Batch file (deleting entries which has been done and so on)
- Enhancement: All versions of TMPGEnc should now be supported (including beta 12)
- New feature: Added DVD2SVCD Level (normal and Advanced). If you select Advanced you have the possibility to really mess up things, however it will make dvd2svcd much more versatile. In advanced you can change bbMPEG mux settings and you can select Full Size. The advanced level will be expanded in the future.
- Enhancement: It seems that CCE/Avisynth has problems with some DivX3 AVI files, but when the DivX3 is converted to DivX4 everything works, so I have added a checkbox in the Misc. Tab, where you can select DivX3 to DivX4 conversion (of course you need divx4 installed for this to work).
- Bugfix: I think I got the subtitle bug fixed. There shouldn't be any subs with a white bottom line any more.
- Enhancement: You can set a resize % for permanent subtitles.
- Enhancement: Added support for trbarry's new mpeg2dec2.dll, just load it in the frameserver tab. To enable SSE2 go to the dvd2avi tab and select it in the iDCT Algorithm
Old 2nd May 2002, 22:47   #9  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.9 build 1 is online

02 may 2002 version 1.0.9 build 1
- Update: Updated to Avisynth 1.0 Beta 7d (which apparently solves quite a bit of the CCE freeze issues and fixes the Sharpen command too)
- Update: Updated to WinSubMux, which is a new version ported by new_age, and he seems to have cured submux remaing bugs (Thanks new_age)
- Enhancement: DVD2SVCD can eject (and reload) the DVD if you're ripping a DVD.
- Bugfix: I-Author would fail if crash recovery is used. It would switch to Submux. Fixed.
- Bugfix: When using output folders with numbers in it, bbMPEG would fail in making the right muxed filename. Fixed.
- Enhancement: You can now control the luminance. You do that in the dvd2avi tab. Default values is 0
- Small thing: VCDs with dvd2svcd is now possible too.
- Enhancement: You can now use the I-Author subtitle muxer together with VCDXBuild and VCDImager. (Submux and WinSubMux is ofcourse still supported). Just select your favorite muxer in the subtitle tab.
- Enhancement: Padding can be enabled for TMPGEnc (in CQ and VBR mode)
- Enhancement: Added two default settings files, one for SVCD and one for VCD (use "Load Settings" in the misc. tab, the ini files is located in dvd2svcds program folder)
- Bugfix: CVD (and maybe SVCD) subtitles must be on an even line. Subtitles would not be shown when an odd line (Y-Pos) was used. Fixed.

As usual get it here http://dvd2svcd.doom9.net
Old 13th May 2002, 22:27   #10  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.9 build 2 is online

14 may 2002 version 1.0.9 build 2
- Bug fix: Preview would fail if any changes was made in the preview and subtitles wasn't enabled. Workaround: Just enable Subtitles once and use the preview. Then go back and deselect the subtitles again and it should work in Build 1.
- Bug fix: Fixed various issues with subtitles (both permanent and non-permanent)
- Bug fix: If no subtitles was selected then VCDImager would be used even if I-Author was selected. Fixed.
- Bug fix: If VCD (Half size) was selected for a NTSC source it would resize to 352*480 instead of 352*240. Fixed.
- Bug fix: When not converting audio, cutting in bbMPEG could fail.
- Bug fix: When making VCDs and using permanent subtitles using -1 as the Y-Pos, the subtitles would appear at a wrong position.
- Enhancement: Added support for Avisynth sharpen command.
- Enhancement: Added support for Edwin van Eggelen's Link2 program, which can be used instead of VFAPI (if you use vfapi). I highly recommend to donate some money to Edwin. Not only has he made Link2 but he is also the one who is continuing the development of Avisynth. In fact I urge you to donate to Doom9 too. Without him we'd never be this far in the digital world.
- Information: Due to a shitload of tasks at work I wont have time to develop on dvd2svcd, and I most likely wont answer many (is any) mails or forum posts. But I will be back in full force some time. Of course, if any very serious bugs are found, I might have time to squeeze that in, but that's it.

Download it here:
http://dvd2svcd.doom9.net
Old 25th June 2002, 15:08   #11  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.0.9 build 3 is online

25 jun 2002 version 1.0.9 build 3
- Bug fix: Link2 support would fail if VCDXBuilder wasn't selected.
- Enhancement: Added support for MPEG5.1 Audio using philips encoder. You must use I-Author as the CD-Image create program otherwise your SVCD will only have ordinary stereo sound.
- Bugfix: Fixed the CCE Field Dominance bug according to this post on the forum: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.ph...755#post133755
- Bugfix: The selected Fieldorder is now being saved properly in the dvd2svcd ini files.
- Bugfix: When using DVD chapters it'll now include the last chapter too (been long over due)
- Enhancement: Deselecting 0 second chapters by default when using internal ripping, this fixes both sync issues and CCE chrashes. Also skipping cells which has the same LBA BEGIN and END will be skipped (also solves async). This ASync problem is VERY rare, and chances are that you never experience it. I found this problem on "The Stand", which has 4 episodes 2 on each side. And I might add that no current DVD rippers fixes this sync problem
- Bug fix: If changing any settings after the ifo file was loaded could make the "Aspect ratio" field empty.
- Bug fix: IO Error 87 in either "Audio Extraction" or "Subpicture extraction" fixed. The error appeared if an external ripper had been used to make one big vob file > 4 Gb.
- Enhancement: You can change the order of TemporalSmoother, Sharpen and Resize.
- Enhancement: Added support for the DVD Half Width size (also called XSVCD size) 352 * 480/576.
- Bug fix: Made some changes to the AVI resize algos. Seems to be more precise. (thx Gerti67)

Last edited by dvd2svcd; 7th November 2002 at 16:53.
Old 7th November 2002, 16:52   #12  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.1.0 build 1 is online

If you have any problems with this release, then uninstall the old version version and reinstall 1.1.0 Build 1.

http://www.dvd2svcd.org

Cheers,
d2s

HISTORY:
- Bug fix: I-Author muxer would repeatedly start over and over again if any errors happen (like the infamous bitrate error)
- Bug fix: In some rare cases DTS audio could be selected as the audio stream
- Bug fix: Finally I succeded in fixing the rare subtitle bug that would leave the subtitles on screen until the next subtitle was shown. Thanks to Tito for twisting my arm.
- Enhancement: It is now possible adjust TMPGEnc's VBV Buffer Size.
- Enhancement: Added support for AC3 Surround2 downmixing
- New Feature: Added CCE RoBa Multipass support (a compromise between Robshot and Bach's method). This however is pretty unstable and can only be activated by adding a RoBa Visible=1 in dvd2svcd.ini
- New Feature: Added support for Trbarry's Unfilter avs plugin
- Bugfix: '' is not a floating point value, which could happen after encoding with CCE has been fixed.
- Bugfix: When using "New Frame" in the preview dvd2svcd could end with an Access Violation Error
- New Feature: VCD Chapters (using vcxbuilder) is now supported.
- Enhancement: Now YOU can put any AVIsynth commands into the avisynth script before starting the conversion at all. That means that you can add you favorite filters (Unfilter, MSSmooth, Sharpen and so on). Please look in the AVISYNTH section of this document (see bottom section).
- Enhancement: When using WinSubMux it will now multiplex all subtitle streams in one go.
- Bug fix: The subtitles could sometimes still be in "white boxes" I hope I have fixed this for the last time Thanks to M1ckey M0use for providing some test data
- Enhancement: If you select Automatic Shutdown and make a "Rip Only" then it'll add -shutdown instead of -exit in the batch file.
- New Feature: Finally, you can now decide exactly where you want the cut to be, or you can use it to remove unwanted credits or just to make samples. How cool is that
- Bug Fix: Well, it seems that from time to time the SVCD/CVD subtitles could be out of sync on second and third CD. This is due to the fact that bbMPEG soes not cut at the exact second I tell it to (yeah I know, I just thought...) Anyway, I hhave fixed it by comparing the encode audio file and the audio stream in the muxed file, thereby I can find the exact cut and in all the tests I've done they have been in perfect sync and actually it seems that CD 1 is in better sync too
- Enhancement: CQ_VBR is now supported when using TMPGEnc
- Enhancement: Added "Keep Interlaced" to the list of deinterlacers. It overrides the Progressive, Zigzag and aspect ratio settings (progressive and zigzag off and aspect ratio to 4:3 (no borders)). If you can live with these settings you will get the best quality (when watched on the TV, not on the PC).
- Bug Fix: Execution of CDMage now works properly again
- Bug Fix: Using TMPGEnc, Enreach I-Author and title or change cd pictures now work
- Enhancement: I have removed the "Add ChangeCD picture to all images" and added an Last CD Picture instead. More flexible.
- Depreciation: IMDB has sadly removed all the links to their Cover Pictures, so you wont get cover pictures in this version, sorry.
- Bug Fix: Buttons and such should now be visible in XP as in the other windows versions.
- Enhancement: Changed the File Prediction algorithm to match that of shh/kwags algorithm. The algo seems to perform better than the old one, but as you probably know I can't test such algorithms infinetely.
- Enhancement: The extraction of Audio and especially subtitles should be faster now.
- Recommenda.: If you use CCE, I don't recommend using CCE 2.64 it's just too unstable and it's causing me a lot of grief, if you decide to use it anyway, you're on your own. Whenever possible use CCE 2.50.

Last edited by dvd2svcd; 7th November 2002 at 17:00.
Old 12th November 2002, 12:18   #13  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.1.0 build 1a is online

This is an update only. You must install dvd2svcd 1.1.0 build 1 prior to this update.

HISTORY:
12 nov 2002 version 1.1.0 build 1a
- Bug fix: When using large fonts in windows some of the controls in dvd2svcd wasn't shown, fixed.
- Bug fix: The batch file now works with the "start /wait" command
- Bug fix: When selecting "Keep Interlaced" dvd2svcd didn't deselect Zigzag scanning as it was supposed to.
- Bug fix: Being in a situation where I can't test if my Autodetection of Upper or lowerfield first works I had introduced a bug. Should work now again as in 1.0.9 B3
- Bug fix: The extraction of the NonIntra Matrix from CCE 2.5 now works. However, even if you patch CCE 2.5 with different Matrices it wont use the Intra Matrice, only the NonIntra (cce bug or patcher bug, I don't know). So if you want proper matrices use CCE 2.62 or TMPGEnc. (and bbMPEG doesn't even mux the matrices into the stream even if you manually load them ). I guess I'll have to make an internal stream fixer.
- Bug fix: It was possible to have Addborders Before a Resize which of course is completely wrong because you'd get a wrong height of the movie.
Old 29th November 2002, 12:23   #14  |  Link
dvd2svcd

This is an update only. DVD2SVCD 1.1.0 build 1(a) must be installed before using this update.

28 nov 2002 version 1.1.0 build 1b
- Enhancement: An "AddBorders(0,0,0,0)" line in the avisynth script is now deleted (it is not needed when no borders is added and it slows down the process a bit if it's there.Thanks to Clixo for the testing)
- Bug fix: The Audio Tracks list was not reset between reloads of different IFO files.
- Bug fix: "Unable to write to DVD2SVCD.INI" is hopefully fixed now.
- Bug fix: The DVD chapters is now extracted correctly (could be a few seconds off in the former versions).
- Enhancement: Added a new LastCD Picture. Thanks to Angelo (who also made the default titlepicture)
- Bug fix: The bad outlines of the subs is fixed (sorry guys, an experiment I had made which I forgot to reverse)
Old 1st December 2002, 21:51   #15  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.1.0 build 1c is online

First of all, I am truly sorry for the frequent updates lately. This time hopefully I've squashed the last couple of major bugs introduced in dvd2svcd 1.1.0. I just hope my mirror sites operators don't get too upset with me

01 dec 2002 version 1.1.0 build 1c
- Bug Fix: Sometimes subtitles would dissapear at once, fixed (thanks to Arianos and others)
- Revert: Reenabled the use of MADPlay when converting AVI movies (seems a tad more stable when converting mp3 audio).
Old 29th January 2003, 13:47   #16  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.1.1 build 1 is online

Get it here: http://www.dvd2svcd.org as usual

29 jan 2003 version 1.1.1 build 1
- Bug Fix: Last DVD chapter was omitted. Fixed.
- Enhancement: NewAge, the developer of WinSubMux has notified me that I should swap the -C and -sx options. That way the dummy.sub is no longer needed.
- Enhancement: Most DVD players will, when playing SVCDs with SVCD or CVD subtitles, show subtitles from subtitle stream 1, however, that is not always wanted. So you have now in the subtitle tab a "Stream ID Offset", set this to 2 if you don't want subs to be shown without you specifically change to subtitle stream 2 on your remote. The option is in the subtitle tab "Stream ID offset"
- New Feature: Added support for text subtitles to be encoded as SVCD/CVD or permanent subtitles. When you've loaded the ifo file you select "go!" and select "add external subtitle streams"
- Enhancement: The Cancel button in CCE's video encoding window is a real nuisance. Why is it made as a default button? And why isn't there a confirmation box asking if you want to stop the encoding? Well, DVD2SVCD makes it invisble so you can't cancel the encoding by mistake. You can however still stop the encoding using either alt-f4 or by hitting the X in the upper right corner of the encoder window.
- New feature: The timecode setting in CCE can be edited.
-
Old 30th January 2003, 11:36   #17  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.1.1 build 2 is online

30 jan 2003 version 1.1.1 build 2
- Bug Fix: There was some bugs in my implementation of external subtitles. Those should have been fixed now, I hope.
- Bug Fix: Sometimes the last entry in the subtitles would stay on screen until the movie ended. Should have been fixed now.
- Bug Fix: Not all the selected subtitle languages was written in the "SVCDInfo.txt" file. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: The CCE cancel didn't dissapear as I intended, it needed a redraw. Fixed.

Last edited by dvd2svcd; 30th January 2003 at 12:03.
Old 17th February 2003, 13:56   #18  |  Link
dvd2svcd

17 feb 2003 version 1.1.2 build 1

17 feb 2003 version 1.1.2 build 1
- Bug Fix: If you have a decimalpoint , and thousandseperator . then the fileprediction factor for TMPGEnc would freeze on 1.500. The workaround in the former version is to switch the two symbols in controlpanel/regional options.
- Bug Fix: More regional option problems. If your Timeseperator differs from : the execution of CCE would fail too.
- Bug Fix: In Delphi 5 BoolToStr returned True or False but oh no, not in Delphi6. In Delphi6 returns 0 or -1 instead :( That meant that the use of Smartdeinterlacer failed. But what's worse, TMPGenc might fail sporadic too :((
- Bug Fix: A combination of Batch running + Frameselection + Subtitles would cause the subtitles not to be extracted and used. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: IMDB Additional Data was not reset between movie selections. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: Number of CD Images and Sourcetype wasn't always written in SVCDInfo.txt. Fixed.
- Bug Fix: AVI2SVCD used a wrong ota-parameter syntax for BeSweet
- Bug Fix: AVI2SVCD: EAccessViolation Access violation at address 00623FFF fixed.
- New Feature: Support for Canopus Procoder 1.01.35.0 (maybe other versions too, but I haven't tested that)
Old 3rd April 2003, 11:02   #19  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.1.3 build 1 is online

HISTORY:
03 apr 2003 version 1.1.3 build 1
- Enhancement: Added support for Canopus ProCoder 1.25.15.0
- Bug Fix: Permanent Subtitles + Canopus ProCoder didn't work. Fixed
- Bug Fix: Fixed various subtle problems when interfacing with ProCoder.
- Bug Fix: External Subtitles not formated properly, could produce an "Access Violation" or a "List index out of bounds" error.
- Change: I've removed the codec check. Itseemed to give some problems, especially with xvid.
- Bug Fix: If using frameselection, the cd sizes selected would not be reduzed to the proper size.
- Enhancement: Support for CCE 2.66 (and maybe 2.67 too). But, if you are using the demoversion you have to use RB's EclCCE (Load EclCCE.exe instead of cctspt.exe). You can download it here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46664 Thanks to RB for this little nifty tool
- Enhancement: Support for CCE Templates (sort of). You can select a CCE Template in dvd2svcd, but this is only for settings which isn't already in dvd2svcd. That is, the template will _not_ overwrite the settings already existing in dvd2svcd.
- Enhancement: Chapters are added to the ECL file. Should make the chapter entries when authoring dvd's more precise.
- Enhancement: You can preview External Subs in the Preview Window.
- Enhancement: Added beta support for Avisynth 2.5 (you must do the installing yourself if you want to use 2.5, also you will have to point to the right 2.51 plugins in the frameserver tab)
- Enhancement: You can now encode in MPEG2 but use MPEG1 (VCD) when muxing and authoring. This should help some who can't watch SVCD's only VCD's on their DVD (I know Panasonic can, using this method). All you have to do is go into the bbMPEG tab, dropdown the bbMPEG advanced features and doubleclick on MPEG1.
- Enhancement: The chapters is now saved in a maestro compatible text file, which you can use when dvd authoring. I hope to extend the dvd output options in the next release.
- Beta testers: DDogg, RB and Clixo. Thank you
Old 4th April 2003, 12:44   #20  |  Link
dvd2svcd

DVD2SVCD 1.1.3 build 2 is online

HISTORY:
04 apr 2003 version 1.1.3 build 2
- Bug fix: I made a small installation error with the SimpleResize.dll, so if you're using Simpleresize, and you can't get Build 1 to work, download this.