Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 8th October 2014, 01:17   #301  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

RT_Stats v1.43, new version see 1st post.

New DBase and Array funcs:
Code:
RT_DBaseGetID(String Filename,Int ix)
 There are 16 ID attributes in the DBase file header that may be used internally by DBase utility functions rather than using user
 attributes. This function allows script functions to use the same ID's (int or float) for whatever purpose a scriptor requires.
 Built in utilty functions will use these to eg match a DBase to some clip, store Width or whatever.
 Filename, DBase Filename, no default.
 Ix, ID array element index range 0 -> 15.
 Returns the value of the set ID, Int or Float (or type Int 0 if not yet set).

RT_DBaseSetID(String Filename,Int ix, Value)
 There are 16 ID attributes in the DBase file header, that may be used internally by DBase utility functions rather than using user
 attributes. This function allows script functions to use the same ID's (int or float) for whatever purpose a scriptor requires.
 RT_DBaseAlloc() initializes all ID's to type Int, 0.
 Filename, DBase Filename, no default.
 Value, Int or Float, The value that ID(ix) will be set to.
 Returns Value. Error if type not of type Int or type Float.

RT_ArrayGetID(String Filename,Int ix)
 There are 16 ID attributes in the Array file header that may be used internally by array utility functions rather than using user
 Built in utilty functions will use these to eg match an array to some clip, store Width or whatever.
 Filename, ARRAY Filename, no default.
 Returns the value of the set ID, Int or Float (or type Int 0 if not yet set).

RT_ArraySetID(String Filename,Int ix, Value)
 There are 16 ID attributes in the Array file header, that may be used internally by array utility functions rather than using user
 RT_ArrayAlloc() initializes all ID's to type Int, 0.
 Filename, Array Filename, no default.
 Value, Int or Float, The value that ID(ix) will be set to.
 Returns Value. Error if type not of type Int or type Float.
New RT_QwikScan related func:
Code:
RT_QwikScanEstimateLumaTol(clip SearchClip,clip FindClip,int "n"=current_frame,int "n2"=current_Frame,int "Matrix"=(Width>1100||Height>600?3:2))
Returns an estimate of minimum required LumaTol for use by RT_QwikScan().
SearchClip, clip using DBase in RT_QuickScan, ie with EXACT fingerprints in DBase.
FindClip, clip to estimate LumaTol for.
n = SearchClip frame number, default current_frame in runtime environment.
n2= FindClip frame number, default current_frame in runtime environment.
Matrix, RGB Default = (Width > 1100 OR Height>600) then 3(PC709) else 2(PC601). YUV not used. Conversion of RGB to YUV.
The clip/frame order IS SIGNIFICANT, make sure you have them the correct way around, FindClip(n2) is the frame for which
LumaTol is estimated, SearchClip(n) is the frame be be matched to.
Implemented for script that had many almost identical frames where purpose was to find UNDO's in a paint program capture clip
and remove the UNDO's from the clip. Was used to get a LumaTol estimate on frame prior to suspected UNDO frame where LumaTol
would be sufficiently great to also detect the start of an edit sequence as frame sort after, would be closer to the UNDO frame
than the frame for which the estimate was made. In this case, SearchClip(n) would be the suspect UNDO frame and FindClip(n2) would
be the frame we get an estimate for where goal is to find a frame that matches SearchClip(n).
The function returns 16.0 (maximum LumaTol) if no valid value of LumaTol is possible.  
Thread that this function was implemented for (probably post after linked one):
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1694208#post1694208

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 8th October 2014 at 01:19.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2014, 03:09   #302  |  Link
wiseant

Image resizer with Captions [Subtitles]

Hi StainlessS

First of all, Re post #269 in this thread:
I have been away from this forum since December 2013
I am pleased to see that you are still working on RT_Stats
Also happy to see that you are using SendSpace as well as MediaFire - I probably did access MediaFire previously with IE - hence the pop-up problem - I normally use FireFox with AdBlock Plus

I just downloaded your latest RT_Stats and read through RT_Stats.txt - but I can't figure out how to accomplish what I want to do

Re this script for resizing a folder of images:
Code:
RT_Debug("Processing BMP File",FN)
k			= ImageSource(FN,end=end).ConvertToRGB32()

iHeight			= k.height    
iWidth			= k.width

if (iHeight >= iWidth) {
	iHeight1    	= canvasheight
	iWidth1     	= (canvasheight * iWidth) / iHeight
	x           	= canvaswidth - iWidth1
	x1          	= x/2
 #
 if (iwidth1 % 2 > 0) {
        iwidth1		=iwidth1+1
 } 
	k           	= k.bilinearresize(iWidth1,canvasheight).addborders(x1,0,x1,0,$101010)

}
 #
 if (iWidth > iHeight) {
	iWidth1     	= canvaswidth
	iHeight1    	= (canvaswidth*iHeight)/iWidth
	y           	= canvasheight-iHeight1
 #
 if (iheight1 % 2 > 0) {
        iheight1	= iheight1+1
 } 
        y1          	= y/2
	k           	= k.bilinearresize(iWidth1,iHeight1).addborders(0,y1,0,y1,$101010)
 }
 #
 if (iwidth1 > canvaswidth) {
	iwidth1     	= canvaswidth
	iheight1    	= (canvaswidth*iheight)/iwidth
 	y           	= canvasheight-iheight1
 #
 if (iheight1 % 2 > 0) {
        iheight1	=iheight1+1
 } 
 	y1          	= y/2
 	}
 #
 if (iHeight1  > canvasheight) {
        iWidth1     	= (canvasheight*iWidth)/iHeight
        x           	= canvaswidth-iWidth1
 #
 if (iwidth1 % 2 > 0) {
        iwidth1		= iwidth1+1
 } 
        x1          	= x/2
        k           	= k.bilinearresize(iWidth1,iHeight1).addborders(x1,0,x1,0,$101010)

}
RT_Debug("NewWidth= ",String(k.Width),"NewHeight =",String(k.height))
picclip             = (IsClip(picclip)) ? picclip ++ k : k 
RT_Debug("")
}
""")
PicClip
assumefps(fps)
What I want to do is to have a subtitle for each image. I could have a text file that has each Caption (subtitle) on a line by line basis - corresponding to each image, i.e. if I have 500 images, I would have a text file that has 500 lines of text.

So after each image get processed [resized] - I want to add the corresponding caption [subtitle]

Any suggestions to get me started?

TIA
wiseant
wiseant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st October 2014, 11:46   #303  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Hi again Wiseant, nice to see you back.

Rather than reinventing the wheel again, how about just using the ImageSplicer.avs script in RT_Stats AVS folder, perhaps it will serve.

As a test, I had a group of 100 BMP files named "CropTest_001.BMP" -> "CropTest_100.BMP", and executed this script to create a
Captions.Txt file.

Code:
GScript("""
    S=""
    for(i=1,100) {
        S=RT_TxtAddStr(S,RT_String("%3d ) My Name is CropTest_%03d.BMP",i,i))
    }
    RT_Writefile("Captions.Txt","%s",S)
""")
Return MessageClip("All Done")
Then used this client script to call ImageSplicer()

Code:
Import("ImageSplicer.avs")

FN=".\CROPTEST\*.BMP|JPG|JPE|JPEG|PNG|TGA|TIF|GIF|TIFF"
SzLimit= -768
FAR=1.333
AutoCrop=True
AutoLevelStrength=1.0
ShowBorder=True
ShowAutoLevel=True
Subs=True
CropThresh = -1.0
ScanPerc=49.0
Baffle=4
Debug=False
Debug_QBC=False
Resizer="Spline64resize(_W_,_H_)"
Matrix=2

ImageSplicer(FN,SzLimit,FAR=FAR,AutoCrop=AutoCrop,AutoLevelStrength=AutoLevelStrength,ShowBorder=ShowBorder,ShowAutoLevel=ShowAutoLevel, \
    Subs=Subs, CropThresh=CropThresh,Baffle=Baffle,ScanPerc=ScanPerc,Debug=Debug,Debug_QBC=Debug_QBC,Resizer=Resizer,matrix=matrix)

CaptionsFN = "Captions.Txt"
Captions   = RT_ReadTxtFromFile(CaptionsFN)

ScriptClip("""
    S=RT_TxtGetLine(Captions,current_frame)
    Subtitle(S,Align=5,Size=24)
    Return Last
""")

Return Last
You need to edit the config settings of course.

EDIT: Just for those curious about the config stuff:
Code:
Function ImageSplicer(String "FileName",int "SzLimit",Float "FAR",Bool "AutoCrop",Float "AutoLevelStrength",bool "ShowAutoLevel",bool "ShowBorder", \
		bool "Subs", Float "CropThresh",Float "FPS",int "WMod",int "HMod",int "Baffle",Float "ScanPerc", \
		bool "Debug", bool "Debug_QBC",String "Resizer",int "Matrix",float "Ignore") {
##########################################
    VERS="ImageSplicer v1.10 - 17 Mar 2013"		# Requires GScript, RT_Stats v1.10
#
# ImageSplicer, joins together images of different sizes into a sort of slideshow, auto cropping borders, auto levelling, resizing or original size,
#  border padding to chosen aspect ratio.
#  Gets max width/height of all images (after optional auto cropping) and creates a background 'canvas' based on SzLimit & FAR.
#  SzLimit==0: Images kept at original dimensions (post cropping), canvas made to encompass all cropped images.
#  SzLimit>0:  The shorter canvas dimension (FAR) limited to AT MOST SzLimit, where images will be resized to fit canvas.
#    Avoids upsizing to a larger size than biggest cropped source image, if biggest less than SzLimit then output is biggest.
#  SzLimit<0:  The shorter canvas dimension (FAR) set at abs(SzLimit) and images resized to fit canvas.
#
# Args:-
#  Filename: Default "*.BMP|JPG|JPE|JPEG|PNG|TGA|TIF|GIF|TIFF". Image Path and wildcard with mulitple pipe separated extensions.
#  SzLimit: Default=0, 0=No resize. Greater than 0 is limit on shorter dimension (see FAR), -ve resize to abs(SzLimit) shorter dimension.
#  FAR: Default 4.0/3.0. Output Frame Aspect Ratio, if FAR>=1.0 then SzLimit affects height, else affects width.
#  AutoCrop: Default=True. Crops borders off images.
#  AutoLevelStrength: Default 0.0, Auto luma leveling, range 0.0 -> 1.0, 0.0 is OFF.
#  ShowAutoLevel: Default False. If true then shows Auto leveling on right hande side of image ONLY.
#  ShowBorder: Default False. When padding to maintain Frame Aspect Ratio, borders are shown in red.
#  Subs: Default False. Shows Subtitled info on frames.
#  CropThresh: Default -0.5
#    CropThresh <=0.0 is PC levels AUTO thresh where cropthresh is set to minimum luma pixel + abs(CropThresh).
#      Default is very sensitive threshold to avoid possibility of overcropping (-0.5 -> -1.0, usually safe, more -ve less safe).
#      You may raise (make more -ve) auto CropThresh if not cropping enough but risk overcropping on dark images if you do.
#    CropThresh >0.0 is explicit threshold @ PC Levels, probably best avoided.
#    RGB clips are converted to YUV-Y using Matrix arg @ PCLevels and CropThresh acting on Average Luma of scanline (h/v).
#  FPS: Default 1.0. Frames Per Second of output clip.
#  WMod: Default 2. Output clip width is a multiple of WMod.
#  HMod: Default 2. Output clip height is a multiple of HMod.
#  Baffle: Default 4 (1->32), affects cropping.
#    Number of scanlines that must break a CropThresh to be accepted as Image. Avoids noise. Not usually altered.
#    Baffle also affects speed, higher can be faster for big borders but also means that more scanlines must break threshold to be accepted as image.
#  ScanPerc: Default 49.0, cropping. Percentage of image to scan per side. Not usually altered.
#  Debug: Default False. Show debug info via DebugView. Need DebugView: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/sysinternals/bb545027
#  Debug_QBC: Default False. Show debug messages from RT_QueryBorderCrop.
#  Resizer: Default "Spline36Resize(_W_,_H_)", the resizer to use. "_W_" and "_H_" are replaced by the resize width & height.
#  Matrix: 2->3, Default If pic width <=720 Then 2(PC601) Else 3(PC709). Used in converting RGB to YUV-Y.
#  Ignore: Default 0.2, Cropping. Percentage, Threshold of pixels to ignore when getting Luma minimum, avoids a few noisy pixels. 
#    As for YPlaneMin Threshold arg.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 21st October 2014 at 17:38.
Old 21st October 2014, 20:46   #304  |  Link
wiseant

Hi StainlessS

It is good to be back - there is a lot of expertise in this forum
Thanks for the info - I will try your scripts later today.

I am able to add captions this way:

Code:
GScript("""
c0="Hello World"
c1="Hello and GoodBye"
c2="Love is all you need"
c3="avisynth rocks"
c4="Gscript is awesome"
caption = Eval("c"+String(i))
k=k.subtitle((Caption), 8, 460)
I could create an avsi file with the captions

Now, the next thing I want to do is to add transitions using vcmohan's TransAll plugin

e.g.

TransRipple(k0,k1,60,32)

where I would need to create an array of k values - I'll try to figure out the syntax I need today
Old 21st October 2014, 22:05   #305  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Captions would be easiest handled in a text file, and add them relative to frame number.
I cant say I've ever used Dissolve for anything, nor anything like it, you are on your own there.
Best I can suggest is to get aquainted with something like ImageView (or I played with Slide Show Movie Maker about 10 years ago).
They will have stuff for dissolve etc and can be done with a few clicks rather than days of hand editing stuff together.
If you are talking about 500+ pics, that is a lot of hand editing, adding Trim/Splace or Dissolve like stuff.
You could prepare a clip of single frames with captions, and then save as BitMaps, then perhaps either use ImageView or
create a script to pull single frames in one at a times and concatenate a load of duplicates, and dissolve with what youve got so far.
Or, you might want to delay adding the captions until dissolve's etc done and all joined together, then render Subtitle captions relative to frame
number (eg current_frame/25 is caption for frame if you have 25 frames per original picture).
Anyway, if you choose to use Avisynth for this, do it in stages, with separate script for each stage.
Forget the "c0="Hello World" stuff, too labour intensive.

EDIT: I think the movie maker thing I mentioned allowed you to save as executable where you could select to play in order,
or random order as a slide show or use it as a Screen Saver. (EDIT: And display original filenames or adjust frame display duration
etc).

EDIT: What exactly are you trying to do, will the clips be of differing lengths and perhaps have a music audio track ?
Also, what dissolves are you considering, ie just a single one TransRipple, or more than one ?

Last edited by StainlessS; 21st October 2014 at 22:41.
Old 22nd October 2014, 03:01   #306  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
EDIT: What exactly are you trying to do, will the clips be of differing lengths and perhaps have a music audio track ?
Also, what dissolves are you considering, ie just a single one TransRipple, or more than one ?
Have anticipated reply, something for you to play with.
STEP_1: ImageSplicer_Client.avs, Create AVI of Slides without captions, Edit to suit.
Code:
# ImageSplicer_Client.avs
Import("ImageSplicer.avs")

FN=".\IMAGE\*.BMP|JPG|JPE|JPEG|PNG|TGA|TIF|GIF|TIFF"
SzLimit= -768
FAR=1.333
AutoCrop=True
AutoLevelStrength=1.0
ShowBorder=False
ShowAutoLevel=False
Subs=False
CropThresh = -0.5
ScanPerc=49.0
Baffle=4
Debug=False
Debug_QBC=False
Resizer="Spline64resize(_W_,_H_)"
Matrix=2

ImageSplicer(FN,SzLimit,FAR=FAR,AutoCrop=AutoCrop,AutoLevelStrength=AutoLevelStrength,ShowBorder=ShowBorder,ShowAutoLevel=ShowAutoLevel, \
    Subs=Subs, CropThresh=CropThresh,Baffle=Baffle,ScanPerc=ScanPerc,Debug=Debug,Debug_QBC=Debug_QBC,Resizer=Resizer,matrix=matrix)

Return Last         # Save file as RGB32 AVI, Project_1.AVI
STEP_2: MakeDB.avs, Make a DB containing caption + other stuff.
Code:
# MakeDB.avs

PROJECT = "PROJECT_1"

FPS       = 25.0                  # O/P Project rate, (calc frames required)
USE_AUDIO = True                  # If False, dont read audio length (allow script use without existing wav files)
                                  # Also allows setup of  Int FrameCount

TEXT      = PROJECT   + ".TXT"    # Source text containing data inserted into DBase
DB        = PROJECT   + ".DB"
#
DB_TYPESTRING = "ss1024ii"        # String Caption[256], String AudioFile[1024], Int Transition, Int FrameCount
#
FIELD_CAPTION       = 0
FIELD_AUDIO         = 1
FIELD_TRANSITION    = 2
FIELD_FRAMECOUNT    = 3
#
RECORDS             = 6                                             # Number of images in project
#
TYPE_BOOL           = 0
TYPE_INT            = 1
TYPE_FLOAT          = 2
TYPE_STRING         = 3
TYPE_BIN            = 4
#

HASH = RT_Ord("#")                                                  # ASCII code for hash

RT_DBaseAlloc(DB,RECORDS,DB_TYPESTRING)                             # Allocate DBase, RECORDS records, and FIELDS fields as per TYPESTRING

TXT         = RT_ReadTxtFromFile(TEXT)
NLINES      = RT_TxtQueryLines(TXT)
RT_DBaseSetAttrib(DB,0,FPS)                                         # Pass FPS into Caption&Dissolve script

GSCript("""
    c = 0 cb = ColorBars().Trim(0,-1).KillAudio
    Record = 0 Field = 0
    For(Line=0,NLINES-1) {
        S=RT_TxtGetLine(TXT,Line)
        RT_DebugF("Line=%d Record=%d Field=%d S=%s",Line,Record,Field,S,name="MakeDB: ")
        if(RT_Ord(S) != HASH) {                                     # Ignore single hash line when hash at START OF LINE ONLY
            Type = RT_DBaseFieldType(DB,Field)
            if(Type==TYPE_STRING) {
                RT_DBaseSetField(DB,record,field,S)                 # Set String
            } Else If(Type==TYPE_INT){
                RT_DBaseSetField(DB,record,field,RT_NumberValue(S)) # Set Int
            }
            if(Field < 2) {                                         # We Only set first 3 Fields in this script (0 -> 2)
                Field = Field + 1
            } Else {
                newc = cb.RT_Subtitle("%3d )\nCaption   = %s\nAudioFile = %s\nTransition= %d",
                    \ record+1,RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,0),RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,1),RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,2))
                if(USE_AUDIO) {
                    AFN = RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,1)                     # Audio Filename
                    AUD = WavSource(AFN)
                    Duration = AudioDuration(AUD)                           # Avisynth v2.6 ONLY
                    Frames = Int(Duration * FPS + 1.0)
                    RT_DBaseSetField(DB,record,FIELD_FRAMECOUNT,Frames)     # Length of this clip in video frames
                    newc = newc.RT_Subtitle("Duration = %.2f\nFrames=%d",Duration,Frames,align=5)
                }
                c = (c.IsClip) ? c ++ newc : newc
                Record = Record + 1                                 # next time new record
                Field = 0                                           # start new at field 0
                if(Record == RECORDS) {
                    Line = NLINES                                   # Break, no more, ignore empty lines
                }
            }
        }
    }
    Return c
""")

Return Last
STEP_3: Caption&Dissolve.avs, Final step create movie including audio + captions (can add-in more transitions)
Code:
#Caption&Dissolve.avs

PROJECT   = "PROJECT_1"
AVI_FN    = PROJECT + ".AVI"
DB        = PROJECT + ".DB"
#
FIELD_CAPTION       = 0
FIELD_AUDIO         = 1
FIELD_TRANSITION    = 2
FIELD_FRAMECOUNT    = 3
#
TYPE_BOOL           = 0
TYPE_INT            = 1
TYPE_FLOAT          = 2
TYPE_STRING         = 3
TYPE_BIN            = 4
#
RECORDS             = RT_DBaseRecords(DB)
FIELDS              = RT_DBaseFields(DB)
#
OVERLAP = 50

FPS = RT_DbaseGetAttrib(DB,0)                                               # Get as set by MakeDB.AVS
AVI = AviSource(AVI_FN).AssumeFPS(FPS)

TRANSITION_NONE     = 0
TRANSITION_DISSOLVE = 1

GSCript("""
    c = 0
    For(record=0,RECORDS - 1) {
        Frames     = RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,FIELD_FRAMECOUNT)
        Transition = RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,FIELD_TRANSITION)           # For whatever you want it
        k      = AVI.Trim(record,-1)
        Caption= RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,FIELD_CAPTION)
        Caption= RT_String("%d/%d ) %s",record+1,RECORDS,Caption)           # Add TrackNo indicator
        RT_DebugF("%s",Caption)
        k      = k.SubTitle(Caption,Align=1,Size=24)
        k      = k.Loop(Frames,0,0)                                         # Make Clip same length as audio
        AUD    = WavSource(RT_DBaseGetField(DB,record,FIELD_AUDIO))
        k      = AudioDub(k,AUD)
        k      = k.Trim(0,0)                                                # Exactly to length
        if(!c.IsClip) {
            c = k                                                           # Non to join to
        } Else {
            if(Transition == TRANSITION_DISSOLVE) {
                c = Dissolve(c,k,OVERLAP)

### INSERT MORE TRANSITION CODE ELSE's HERE

} Else { # CATCH ALL - TRANSITION_NONE
                c = c ++ k
            }
        }
    }
    Return c
""")

Return Last

DUMMY DATA for STEP_2 MakeDB.avs, ie "PROJECT_1.TXT"
Code:
#1) Hash is a comment and record separator, Caption, AudioFile, Transition code
All you need is love - The Beatles
.\MUSIC\AllYouNeedIsLove.wav
#2)
If I Fell - The Beatles
.\MUSIC\IfIFell.wav
#3)
A hard days night - The Beatles
.\MUSIC\AHardDaysNight.wav
#4)
I am The walrus - The Beatles
.\MUSIC\IAmTheWalrus.wav
#5)
Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles
.\MUSIC\StrawberryFieldsForever.wav
#6)
Lucy in the sky with diamonds - The Beatles
.\MUSIC\LucyInTheSkyWithDiamonds.wav
I've only implemented Transition 1

Good Luck.

EDIT: AudioDuration() in STEP_2 requires v2.6, Also, MUST NOT have any blank or missing lines in Project_1.txt
Hashes are not needed, just visual separators.

Last edited by StainlessS; 22nd October 2014 at 03:34.
Old 22nd October 2014, 21:38   #307  |  Link
wiseant

Hi StainlessS

Wow, that is a lot of information - thanks once again for your time.

Quote:
Captions would be easiest handled in a text file, and add them relative to frame number.
Yes, I agree with that - the only problem I see is correctly matching each caption to each image. Probably best to process the stream of images first - then create the text file of Captions. The order depends on the naming convention - e.g. if I have image names of 1.bmp ... 500.bmp then the sequence goes 1.bmp, 10.bmp, 100.bmp, 101.bmp ... 199.bmp, 2.bmp, 20.bmp, etc. And if I have descriptive names without numbers - it would be difficult to presume the order that the images are processed in. But if I add a one or two letter prefix -> ts0001.png ... ts0100.png - the order is preserved

Quote:
Also, what dissolves are you considering, i.e. just a single one TransRipple, or more than one ?
Right now, I am focusing on doing transitions with the TransAll plugin - I got it to work whereby there are different transitions between each image. Now I need to experiment with the fastest way of doing captions - I will try your script re reading captions from a text file.

The next thing I want to look at is adding audio - but I don't think I want an audio clip for each image - they will only display for 3 to 5 secs - so once I know the duration of the entire image sequence I can add audio. For example, if I have 500 images x 3 sec = 1500 sec = 25 minutes - I could create a 25 minute audio file or loop a 3 minute audio 5 times [though I need to find out how to do that].

Here is my script for transitions - I am using the old template simply because I am familiar with it - haven't had time to study "ImageSplicer.avs"

I created a new variable k1 - so the transitions are between k and k1. And the transition used is based on the modulus values.

You are a better coder than me, so I am sure there is a more elegant way to do this . . .

Code:
fps		      	= 24
end		      	= 48
GScript("""
picclip			= 0
DEBUG               	= True  
result			= RT_WriteFileList("D:\Temp\*.png","sept.List")
Assert((result!=0),"No BMP files found")
BMPLIST			= RT_ReadTxtFromFile("sept.List")  
FILES			= RT_TxtQueryLines(BMPLIST)
RT_Debug("Found BMP files = " + String(FILES))
RT_Debug(" ")
canvaswidth		= 960
canvasheight		= 400
For(i=0,FILES-2) {
FN			= RT_TxtGetLine(BMPLIST,i)
FN1         		= RT_TxtGetLine(BMPLIST,i+1)
RT_Debug("Processing BMP File",FN)
RT_Debug("Processing BMP File",FN1)
k			= ImageSource(FN,end=end).ConvertToRGB32()
k1      		= ImageSource(FN1,end=end).ConvertToRGB32()
iHeight			= k.height    
iWidth			= k.width
iHeightN		= k1.height    
iWidthN			= k1.width
 #
 if (iHeight >= iWidth) {
	iWidth1     	= (canvasheight * iWidth) / iHeight
	x           	= canvaswidth - iWidth1
	x1          	= x/2
 #
 if (iwidth1 % 2 > 0) {
        iwidth1		= iwidth1+1
 } 
	k           	= k.bilinearresize(iWidth1,canvasheight).addborders(x1,0,x1,0,$101010)
 }
 #
  if (iHeightN >= iWidthN) {
	iHeight1N    	= canvasheight
	iWidth1N     	= (canvasheight * iWidthN) / iHeightN
	x           	= canvaswidth - iWidth1N
	x1          	= x/2
 #
 if (iwidth1N % 2 > 0) {
        iwidth1N	= iwidth1N+1
 } 
  	k1           	= k1.bilinearresize(iWidth1N,canvasheight).addborders(x1,0,x1,0,$101010)	
 } 
 #
 if (iWidth > iHeight) {
	iWidth1     	= canvaswidth
	iHeight1    	= (canvaswidth*iHeight)/iWidth
	y           	= canvasheight-iHeight1
 #
 if (iheight1 % 2 > 0) {
        iheight1	= iheight1+1
 } 
        y1          	= y/2
 }
 #
 if (iWidthN > iHeightN) {
	iWidth1N     	= canvaswidth
	iHeight1N    	= (canvaswidth*iHeightN)/iWidthN
	y           	= canvasheight-iHeight1N
 #
 if (iheight1N % 2 > 0) {
        iheight1N	= iheight1N+1
 } 
        y1          	= y/2
	k1           	= k1.bilinearresize(iWidth1N,iHeight1N).addborders(0,y1,0,y1,$101010)
 }
 #
 if (iwidth1 > canvaswidth) {
	iwidth1     	= canvaswidth
	iheight1    	= (canvaswidth*iheight)/iwidth
 	y           	= canvasheight-iheight1
 #
 if (iheight1 % 2 > 0) {
        iheight1	= iheight1+1
 } 
 	y1          	= y/2
 	}
 #
  if (iwidth1N > canvaswidth) {
	iwidth1N     	= canvaswidth
	iheight1N    	= (canvaswidth*iheightN)/iwidthN
 	y           	= canvasheight-iheight1N
 #
 if (iheight1 % 2 > 0) {
        iheight1N	=iheight1N+1
 } 
 	y1          	= y/2
	k1           	= k1.bilinearresize(iWidth1N,iHeight1N).addborders(0,y1,0,y1,$101010)
 	}
 #
 if (iHeight1  > canvasheight) {
        iWidth1     	= (canvasheight*iWidth)/iHeight
        x           	= canvaswidth-iWidth1
 #
 if (iwidth1 % 2 > 0) {
        iwidth1		= iwidth1+1
 } 
        x1          	= x/2
        k           	= k.bilinearresize(iWidth1,iHeight1).addborders(x1,0,x1,0,$101010)
}
 #
 if (iHeight1N  > canvasheight) {
        iHeight1N    	= canvasheight
        iWidth1N     	= (canvasheight*iWidthN)/iHeightN
        x           	= canvaswidth-iWidth1N
 #
 if (iwidth1N % 2 > 0) {
        iwidth1N	= iwidth1N+1
 } 
        x1          	= x/2
        k1           	= k1.bilinearresize(iWidth1N,iHeight1N).addborders(x1,0,x1,0,$101010)
}
 #
 #
mod1=Fmod(i, 1)
mod2=Fmod(i, 2)
mod3=Fmod(i, 3)
mod4=Fmod(i, 5)
mod5=Fmod(i, 7)
mod6=Fmod(i, 11)
mod7=Fmod(i, 13)
mod8=Fmod(i, 17)
mod9=Fmod(i, 19)
 #
if (mod1==0) {
m=TransPush(k,k1,20)
}
 #
if (mod2==0) {
m=TransSlantRollIn(k,k1,20)
}
 #
if (mod3==0) {
m=TransWipe(k,k1,20,"up")
}
 #
if (mod4==0) {
m=TransSlideOut(k,k1,20,"west")
}
 #
if (mod5==0) {
m=TransSprite(k,k1,20,"left")
}
 #
if (mod6==0) {
m=TransVenetianBlinds(k,k1,20,type="vert")
}
 #
if (mod7==0) {
m=TransVenetianBlinds(k,k1,20,type="hor")
}
 #
if (mod8==0) {
m=TransWeave(k,k1,20,"weave")
}
 #
if (mod9==0) {
m=TransWipe(k,k1,20,"down")
}
 #
    picclip             = (IsClip(picclip)) ? picclip ++ m : m 
RT_Debug("")
}
""")
PicClip
assumefps(fps)
And here is a link for a sequence with transitions:

https://www.mediafire.com/?kvf57gfkcycqv36

I just extracted 100 images from "Tears of Steel" open source project - there are a few frames that have blocks - ? decode/encode error?

wiseant
Old 22nd October 2014, 21:54   #308  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Wiseant,
I currently have less time to spend here, my interests have dispersed.
Take whatever you can from what was offerred, and if of use then please take.
Good luck.

Old 26th October 2014, 04:41   #309  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

@Wiseant
Sorry I was a little curt in my last post, I am not able to assist at present, a little busy getting into android
stuff, have spent a little time trying to (successfully) un-screw my botched flashing of my new tab (which I absolutely love,
way better than previous 3 or 4 that I've had).
Anyways, hope you sort your stuff out, and may your god smile upon you.

Old 27th October 2014, 19:24   #310  |  Link
wiseant

@StainlessS

No problem. I was able to figure everything out - I used your suggestion about creating a "Captions" file then reading it and using Subtitle() to place it. I also figured out how to do transitions - pleased with the simple routine that I created . . .

Android stuff eh - have you looked into the Intel XDK?

"Intel XDK HTML5 Cross-platform Development Tool provides a simplified workflow to enable developers to easily design, debug, build, and deploy HTML5 web and hybrid apps across multiple app stores, and form factor devices. "
Old 28th October 2014, 21:53   #311  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Thanks wiseant, I'll take a look. I'm not really interested in eg Windows phone or iPhone but I guess that could change.
I wanna get into all sides of Android, ie base Linux and diffs to android, customising ROM's, and apps.

Glad you got your stuff sorted, bye.

Old 19th December 2014, 21:07   #312  |  Link
fvisagie

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin53 View Post
Is it a concept principle of AviSynth, that variables by reference are impossible?
I am unsure how useful it may be to you, but referencing variables can be approximated with Eval():
Code:
strvar = "Hello, World!"
strvarptr = "strvar"

MessageClip(Eval(strvarptr))
fvisagie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2014, 23:10   #313  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Yes, that can be done and better in a plugin.

Some parts of RT_ already do similar to set some variables although usually only taking a variable name Prefix and
setting some variable to a particular value.
(Plugin can set both Global and Local vars to a particular value, whether vars already existing or not)

Some parts of RT_ also return a string so as to set multiple variables all at once within an Eval.
eg, Return_String="Var_A = 27 Var_B= 42 Var_C = 66", where "Var_" might be the Prefix supplied to function.

EDIT: And I guess that 'by reference' is not actually being used here anyway, the item that is actually being set is (in your example) the
un-named argument to MessageClip() which cannot be referenced anyway or anywhere.

Last edited by StainlessS; 19th December 2014 at 23:41.
Old 24th December 2014, 20:30   #314  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Update to previously posted DGIndex script template:
Code:
/*
 ReDAR_DGIT.avs v0.1 - DGIndex AVS Template - By StainlessS.
 Requires GSCript, RT_Stats v1.30+, RoboCrop, TIVTC, FFT3DFilter, NicAudio plugins.
 Requires MediaInfo CLI version.

Progressive, or NTSC FILM with soft pulldown.
 Purpose:- Crop letterboxing, with additional crop/resize to LESS wide screen DAR, CANNOT make more wide (DAR = Display Aspect Ratio).
     Useful to crop to eg 16:9 on 16:9 hand held device.  
 Can also resize to SAR 1:1 [Sample (pixel) Aspect Ratio] for devices/players that cannot deal with non 1:1 clips.
 Can Also call TFM and TDecimate to remove soft pulldown from NTSC FILM when Honour Pulldown Flags was used in DGIndex.
 Signals resultant DAR for MeGUI in Global vars MeGUI_DarX and MeGUI_DarY.
*/

SHOW=False              # Show Info on frame.
FRAME_DAR =RT_Undefined # Float, Input DAR of frame before RoboCrop(including letterboxing). RT_Undefined auto interrogates d2v file.
OUT_DAR   =2.21/1.0     # Float, 0.0 = Use RoboCrop'ed DAR : Other = Additional crop to output DAR, eg FRAME 16:9, Robocrop'ed 2.4:1, OUT 16:9.
OUT_DAR_IS_LIMIT=True   # If False, then OUT_DAR is required output DAR. (Error if OUT_DAR > RoboCrop'ed DAR, Cannot widen aspect ratio)
                        # If True and OUT_DAR != 0.0(0.0=RoboCrop'ed DAR), then reduce DAR only if RoboCrop'ed DAR is greater than OUT_DAR.
                        # Allows setting of maximum allowable output DAR(feel less like a peeping Tom for 2.4:1, eg limit to 16:9 on 4:3 device).

OUT_HEIGHT=0            # Int, 0 = Use RoboCrop'ed Height, Otherwise vertical resize to OUT_HEIGHT
OUT_WIDTH =0            # Int, 0 = Use OUT_SAR : Otherwise ignore OUT_SAR and use explicit OUT_WIDTH
OUT_SAR   =0.0          # Float, Used if OUT_WIDTH=0 : 0.0 = Original SAR(crop only if OUT_HEIGHT=0) : 1.0 = 1:1 SAR
#
STRENGTH  =0.75         # Float, Luma Auto Level strength (0.0 -> 1.0, 0.0=off)
UPCONV=True             # Bool, False = no upsample(Progressive Encoded), True=upsample to YUY2(Progressive encoded as Interlaced), Can leave True.
###### Less often Changed
SAMPLES=32              # Int, Frames to sample, used by both RoboCrop and Auto Luma Levelling.
THRESH=-32              # int, -32 = RoboCrop AUTO Thresh
CROPMODE=2              # int, RoboCrop CropMode. 1=CropLess, 2= CropMore(Default)
TFM=True                # If True, and FrameRate > 29.0 and MPEG-2 and DGIndex 'Honour Pulldown Flags' then Call TFM and TDecimate.
TFM_ANIME=False         # True if Anime, For TDecimate
XMOD=0                  # Int, 0=AUTO For crop/resize. 
WMOD=4                  # Int, 0=AUTO For crop/resize. (4 avoids problems on eg mp4 encodes displayed in MPC-HC)
MEDIAINFO="C:\BIN\MEDIAINFO.EXE"       # To Check Aspect Ratio in IFO and compare with VOB : If conflict use IFO_MODE
IFO_MODE= 0             # 0 Error Alert on VOB/IFO DAR mismatch, 1 = Use IFO Frame Aspect Ratio 
# List of programs that DONT like WMOD=2 for eg YUV.
# WMOD=0(AUTO) For YV12 will use eg 2 but switch to 4 if Process Name in WMOD4_PROGS list below (can append other names as in Task Manager).
WMOD4_PROGS="
    VirtualDubMod.exe   # VirtualDub Current OK
    AVSEdit.exe         # Built in Player
    mplayer2.exe
    wmplayer.exe
    mpc-hc.exe
"
ROBOCROP_DEBUG=False
AUTOLEVEL_DEBUG=False
######################
### Filled in by DGIndex when using as DGIndex Template
VideoFileName   ="__vid__"
AudioFileName   =LCase("__aud__")
AudioDelay      =Value("__del__")
######################
MPEG2Source(VideoFileName,UpConv=(UPCONV)?1:0)      # Upconv to convert to YUY2, unmangle chroma if encoded as interlaced.

AudioExt=RT_GetFileExtension(AudioFileName)

Audio=      (AudioExt==".ac3") ? NICAC3Source(AudioFileName,channels=2,DRC=0)
        \ : (AudioExt==".mpa"||AudioExt=="mp1"||AudioExt==".mp2"||AudioExt==".mp3") ? NicMPG123Source(AudioFileName,Normalize=False)
        \ : (AudioExt==".wav") ? RaWavSource(AudioFileName)
        \ : (AudioExt==".dts") ? NicDTSSource(AudioFileName)
        \ : 0       

Assert(!isInt(Audio),"NO AUDIO")

(!isInt(Audio)) ? AudioDub(Audio).DelayAudio(AudioDelay).Trim(0,0) : NOP    # Trim, chop/add audio to length 

(!isInt(Audio) && AudioRate() <> 44100) ? ResampleAudio(44100) : NOP
#(!isInt(Audio) && AudioRate() <> 48000) ? ResampleAudio(48000) : NOP
#(!IsInt(Audio) && (AudioRate() <> 44100 && AudioRate() <> 48000))?ResampleAudio(44100) : NOP
#(!IsInt(Audio))? ConvertToMonO().ResampleAudio(44100) : NOP

######
GSCript("""
    myName="ReDAR_DGIT: "
    D2VVOBS_S = RT_ReadTxtFromFile(VideoFileName,lines=1,start=1)
    D2V_START=RT_NumberValue(D2VVOBS_S) + 3
    D2V_LINES = 12
    SS0=""
    if(TFM && FrameRate>29.0) {
        MPEG_LINE = RT_FileFindStr(VideoFileName,"MPEG_Type",Sig=False,start=D2V_START,lines=D2V_LINES)
        MPEG_S = RT_ReadTxtFromFile(VideoFileName,lines=1,start=MPEG_LINE)
        MPEG2  = (RT_FindStr(MPEG_S,"=2",Pos=9) >= 0)
        if(MPEG2) {
            HONOUR_LINE = RT_FileFindStr(VideoFileName,"Field_Operation",Sig=False,start=D2V_START,lines=D2V_LINES)
            HONOUR_S=RT_ReadTxtFromFile(VideoFileName,lines=1,Start=HONOUR_LINE)
            HONOUR_PULLDOWN_FLAGS=(RT_FindStr(HONOUR_S,"=0",Sig=False,Pos=15) > 0)
            if(HONOUR_PULLDOWN_FLAGS) {
                FIN_LINE = RT_FileFindStr(VideoFileName,"FINISHED",Sig=False)
                Assert(FIN_LINE>=0,myName+"'FINISHED' NOT FOUND in d2v file")
                FIN_S = RT_ReadTxtFromFile(VideoFileName,lines=1,Start=FIN_LINE)
                IsFILM = (RT_FindStr(FIN_S,"FILM",Sig=False,Pos=9) > 0)
                FILM_PERC = RT_NumberValue(FIN_S,Pos=9)
                FILM_PERC = (IsFILM) ? FILM_PERC : 100-FILM_PERC 
                if(FILM_PERC >= 95) {
                    SS0=RT_String("Calling TFM and TDecimate")
                    RT_DebugF(SS0,name=myName)
                    SS0=SS0+Chr(10)
                    TFM(d2v=VideoFileName)
                    TDecimate(mode=(TFM_ANIME)?1:0)
                }
            }
        }
    }
    # Cannot eg Trim/Add frames before here, will interfere with TFM and TDecimate 
    if(!Defined(FRAME_DAR)) { # Interrogate d2v for FRAME Display Aspect Ratio (incl letterboxing)  
        FDAR_LINE=RT_FileFindStr(VideoFileName,"Aspect_Ratio=",Sig=False,start=D2V_START,lines=D2V_LINES)
        Assert(FDAR_LINE>=0,myName+"'Aspect Ratio' NOT FOUND in d2v file")
        FDAR_S=MidStr(RT_ReadTxtFromFile(VideoFileName,lines=1,start=FDAR_LINE),14)
        FNDS=RT_String("16:9,625\n16:9,525\n4:3,625\n4:3,525")      # DGIndex version of MPEG1 PAR (y/x)
        REPS=RT_String("0.7031\n0.8437\n0.9375\n1.1250")            # Actual numbers replacing (MPEG1 PAR=y/x)
        FDAR_S=RT_StrReplaceMulti(FDAR_S,FNDS,REPS)                 # Convert MPEG1 625(PAL),525(NTSC) Ratio to number
        FDAR_N=Value(FDAR_S)                                        # May be Float
        COLON=RT_FindStr(FDAR_S,":")                                # Ratio ?
        FDAR_D=(COLON==0) ? 1 : RT_NumberValue(FDAR_S,Pos=COLON+1)
        Assert(FDAR_N>0 && FDAR_D>0,myName+"Error Reading d2v 'Aspect Ratio' (N="+String(FDAR_N)+",D="+String(FDAR_D)+")")
        # Get Frame DAR from:- 1:1 SAR, or MPEG2 DAR, or MPEG1 PAR(y/x)
        FRAME_DAR=(FDAR_N==1 && FDAR_D==1) ? Float(Width)/Height : (COLON!=0) ? Float(FDAR_N)/FDAR_D : (Float(Width)/Height)/FDAR_N
        FRAME_DAR = Round(FRAME_DAR * 1000.0) / 1000.0
        If(MEDIAINFO != "" && Exist(MEDIAINFO)) {
            MPEG_S = RT_ReadTxtFromFile(VideoFileName,lines=1,start=2)
            MPEG_S= RT_TxtGetLine(MPEG_S)       # remove newline
            M_EXT  = RT_GetFileExtension(MPEG_S)
            if(M_EXT == ".VOB") {
                IFO = RT_FilenameSplit(MPEG_S,7)
                IFO = LeftStr(IFO,Strlen(IFO)-1)
                IFO = IFO + "0.IFO"
                if(Exist(IFO)) {
                    RT_DebugF("File Is VOB and IFO exists",name=myName)
                    TMP=RT_GetFullPathName("~"+RT_LocalTimeString + ".txt")
                    RT_DebugF("Calling MediaInfo on IFO '%s'",IFO,name=myName)
                    # write Aspect Ratio in form "1.333" to file TMP
                    result=RT_Call(
                        \ RT_QuoteStr(MEDIAINFO) +
                        \ " --LogFile=" +
                        \ RT_QuoteStr(TMP) +
                        \ " --Inform=Video;%DisplayAspectRatio% " +
                        \ RT_Quotestr(IFO)
                        \ , hide=True,Debug=True
                    \ )
                    if(result==0 && Exist(TMP)) {
                        MI_TXT = RT_TxtGetLine(RT_ReadTxtFromFile(TMP))
                        RT_FileDelete(TMP)
                        Val = Value(MI_TXT)
                        RT_DebugF("MediaInfo Text = %s",MI_TXT,name=myName)
                        if(Val != FRAME_DAR) {
                            RT_DebugF("IFO(%f) and d2v(%f) Aspect Ratios DISAGREE, Using IFO AR = %f",Val,FRAME_DAR,Val,name=myName)
                            Assert(IFO_MODE==1,RT_String("IFO(%f) and d2v(%f) Aspect Ratios DISAGREE\nSet FRAME_DAR manually"
                                \ ,Val,FRAME_DAR))
                            FRAME_DAR=Val
                        } Else {
                            RT_DebugF("IFO and d2v Aspect Ratios AGREE on %f",FRAME_DAR,name=myName)
                        } 
                    } Else {
                        RT_DebugF("MediaInfo Fails, result = %d",result,name=myName)
                    }                          
                }
            }
        }
    }   

PROCESSNAME=RT_GetProcessName()
    XMOD = (XMOD!=0) ? XMOD : RT_ColorSpaceXMod()
    WMOD = (WMOD!=0) ? WMOD : (IsYUV() && RT_TxtFindStr(WMOD4_PROGS,PROCESSNAME,Sig=False)>=0) ? 4 : RT_ColorSpaceXMod
    HMOD = Max(RT_ColorSpaceYMod(Laced=false),2)
    RT_DebugF("ProcessName = %s WMOD=%d HMOD=%d",PROCESSNAME,WMOD,HMOD,name=myName)
    OUT_DAR =Float(OUT_DAR)
    OUT_SAR =Float(OUT_SAR)
    SAR=RT_GetSAR(FRAME_DAR)                # Sample (pixel) aspect ratio of input frame
    SS1=RT_String("INPUT: %dx%d DAR=%.3f SAR=%.3f FAR=%.3f",Width,Height,FRAME_DAR,SAR,Float(Width)/Height) 
    RT_DebugF(SS1,name=myName)
    SS1=SS0+SS1
    RoboCrop(samples=SAMPLES,thresh=THRESH,cropmode=CROPMODE,debug=ROBOCROP_DEBUG,hmod=HMOD,Laced=false)
    DAR=RT_GetDAR(SAR)                      # Image DAR after RoboCrop'ed letterboxing
    SS2=RT_String("RoboCrop: %dx%d DAR=%.3f SAR=%.3f FAR=%.3f",Width,Height,DAR,SAR,Float(Width)/Height)
    RT_DebugF(SS2,name=myName)
    if(OUT_DAR_IS_LIMIT && OUT_DAR > DAR) {
        OUT_DAR = DAR               # Do not report Error, we are just limiting DAR
        RT_DebugF("Ignoring OUT_DAR, (RoboCrop'ed DAR is Less))",name=myName)
    }
    Assert(OUT_DAR <= DAR,"OUT_DAR("+String(OUT_DAR,"%.3f") + ") Must be <= DAR("+String(DAR,"%.3f")+")")
    OUT_SAR = (OUT_SAR == 0.0) ? SAR : OUT_SAR
    OUT_DAR = (OUT_DAR == 0.0) ? DAR : OUT_DAR
    OUT_HEIGHT=OUT_HEIGHT/HMOD*HMOD
    OUT_WIDTH =OUT_WIDTH /WMOD*WMOD
    H = (OUT_HEIGHT == 0) ? Height : OUT_HEIGHT             # RoboCrop'ed OR user supplied resize height
    # If OUT_WIDTH==0 Then use H(Height or user OUT_HEIGHT) & OUT_SAR(SAR or user OUT_SAR) to calc output width ELSE user OUT_WIDTH.
    W = (OUT_WIDTH==0) ? Int(H * OUT_DAR / Float(OUT_SAR) / WMOD) * WMOD : OUT_WIDTH
    if(OUT_WIDTH==0 && H==Height && OUT_SAR==SAR) { # Output RoboCrop'ed Width,Height, No resize, non-fractional cropping
        CROP_WIDTH = W  # Crop Only, maintain SAR, with approx OUT_DAR (occurs when original OUT_WIDTH==0 and OUT_HEIGHT==0 and OUT_SAR==0.0)
        CROP_LEFT  = Int((Width - CROP_WIDTH) * 0.5 / XMOD + 0.5) * XMOD    # Crop centering, CROP_WIDTH and CROP_LEFT are Int
    } Else { # Crop/Resize with fractional cropping to OUT_DAR
        CROP_WIDTH = Width * (Float(OUT_DAR) / DAR)
        CROP_LEFT  = (Width - CROP_WIDTH) * 0.5                             # Crop centering, CROP_WIDTH and CROP_LEFT are Float
    }
    # Now decide none, crop only, or crop/resize. CROP_WIDTH and CROP_LEFT may be Int or Float.
    if(CROP_WIDTH==Width && CROP_LEFT==0 && W==Width &&  H==Height) {
        SS3=RT_String("NO CROP/RESIZE, %dx%d DAR=%.3f",Width,Height,DAR)
    } Else if(Int(CROP_LEFT/XMOD)*XMOD == CROP_LEFT && CROP_WIDTH==W && H==Height) { # Crop Only
        CROP_LEFT=Int(CROP_LEFT)
        CROP_WIDTH=Int(CROP_WIDTH)
        Crop(CROP_LEFT,0,CROP_WIDTH,-0)         # Cropping does not alter SAR
        DAR=RT_GetDAR(SAR)                      # Calc resultant DAR after crop
        SS3=RT_String("Crop(%.d, %d, %d, %d)",CROP_LEFT,0,CROP_WIDTH,-0)
    } Else {
        DAR=RT_GetCropDAR(DAR,CROP_LEFT,0,CROP_WIDTH,-0)    # Pre-calc resultant DAR of Last clip, after possible fractional cropping
        Spline36Resize(W,H, CROP_LEFT,0,CROP_WIDTH,-0)
        SAR=RT_GetSAR(DAR)                                  # Calc new SAR due to Resizing
        SS3=RT_String("Resize(%d,%d, %.1f, %d, %.1f, %d)",W,H, CROP_LEFT,0,CROP_WIDTH,-0)
    }
    RT_DebugF(SS3,name=myName)
    SS9=""
    if(STRENGTH>0.0) { # Auto Luma Levelling
        Eval(RT_QueryLumaMinMax(samples=SAMPLES,debug=AUTOLEVEL_DEBUG)) # Get luma min/max over SAMPLES frames
        if(IsRGB()) { CSMin = 0  CSMax = 255 }
        else        { CSMin = 16 CSMax = 235 }
        ALMin = Int(CSMin - ((CSMin - QLMMMin) * STRENGTH) + 0.5)   # Round Up
        ALMax = Int(CSMax - ((CSMax - QLMMMax) * STRENGTH))         # Round down
        if(ALMin!=CSMin || ALMax != CSMax) {
            SS9=RT_String("Levels(%d,1.0,%d,%d,%d,Coring=False)",ALMin,AlMax,CSMin,CSMax)
            Levels(ALMin,1.0,ALMax,CSMin,CSMax,Coring=False) # DO NOT use Coring    
        }
    }
    RT_DebugF  ("%s\nOUT: %dx%d DAR=%.3f SAR=%.3f FAR=%.3f ",SS9,Width,Height,DAR,SAR,Float(Width)/Height,name=myName)
    (SHOW)  ? RT_Subtitle("%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\nOUT: %dx%d DAR=%.3f SAR=%.3f FAR=%.3f",SS1,SS2,SS3,SS9,Width,Height,DAR,SAR,Float(Width)/Height) : NOP
    RT_SignalDar(OUT_DAR)   # Tell MeGUI the Exact required Display Aspect Ratio rather than approximate.
    RT_DebugF("Signalled MeGUI DAR=%f MeGUI_DarX=%d MeGUI_DarY=%d",OUT_DAR,MeGUI_DarX,MeGUI_DarY,name=myName)
    ConvertToYV12
#    FFT3DFilter(Sigma=1.6,plane=0,Sharpen=0.03)
""")
Return Last

Last edited by StainlessS; 26th December 2014 at 12:48.
Old 26th January 2015, 01:50   #315  |  Link
Forensic

@StainlessS
If RT_Stats supports it for a planar video, what is the command to change every pixel with Y=250 pixel to now be Y=180? (my current method is extremely slow). Thank you in advance.
Forensic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2015, 10:11   #316  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

Quote:
If RT_Stats supports it for a planar video, what is the command to change every pixel with Y=250 pixel to now be Y=180? (my current method is extremely slow).
Sorry Forensic, nothing to do that (that would require a standard filter rather than a runtime environment function).
How about MaskTools Lut stuff ?

EDIT:
Maybe something like this:
Code:
# Return Clip Difference of input clips (amp==true = Amplified, show==true = show background)
Function ClipDelta(clip clip1,clip clip2,bool "amp",bool "show") {
	amp=Default(amp,false)
	show=Default(show,false)
	c2=clip1.levels(128-32,1.0,128+32,128-32,128+32).greyscale()
	c1=clip1.subtract(clip2)
	c1=(amp)?c1.levels(127,1.0,129,0,255):c1
	return (show)?c1.Merge(c2):c1
}

Avisource("Test_hotspot.avi").ConvertToYV12()
ORG=Last
#TARGET= 250
TARGET= 200
SWAP  = 180
#S=RT_string("(x==%d) ? %d : x",TARGET,SWAP) 
S=RT_string("(x>=%d) ? %d : x",TARGET,SWAP) 
q=MT_Polish(S)
RT_DebugF("%s\n%s",S,Q) 
MT_lut(MT_Polish(S),U=2,V=2)

D1=ClipDelta(ORG,Last)
D2=ClipDelta(ORG,Last,Amp=True)

T= StackHorizontal(ORG,Last)
B= StackHorizontal(D1,D2)
StackVertical(T,B)
There dont seem to be any Luma of 250 so I modded a bit to do something (uncomment relevant lines)

Last edited by StainlessS; 27th January 2015 at 11:49.
Old 27th January 2015, 20:59   #317  |  Link
Forensic

Worked like a charm. Thank you!!!!!
Forensic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2015, 10:19   #318  |  Link
martin53

LoadPlugin of 2.6 plugin in AviSynth 2.60 RC1 20150114

Sorry my question is off topic here - but I didn't dare to post in the AviSynth release thread since I believe this question must be too stupid. And since I used RT_Stats for my test below, it's at least a little related to this thread

Problem: With the most recent AviSynth 2.60 RC1, the AviSynth.h from this distribution, empty NegInvert/Simplesample and VS Express 2013, I just couldn't successfully use a "LoadPlugin()" command in AvsPmod (V2.51).
There is always a crash window like
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "avsp.pyo", line 9295, in OnMenuVideoRefresh
  File "avsp.pyo", line 14083, in ShowVideoFrame
  File "avsp.pyo", line 14598, in UpdateScriptAVI
  File "pyavs.pyo", line 138, in __init__
  File "pyavs.pyo", line 249, in CreateErrorClip
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x83 in position 24: ordinal not in range(128)
I fiddled the whole day because I thought I made some mistake regarding Unicode/multibyte characters, created new projects, installed VC2010
Finally I decided to test the same thing with a proved plugin like RT_Stats (your honor, StainlessS).
And
Code:
LoadPlugin("C:\RT_Stats26.dll")
Version()
fails the same. Vdub fails, too (less copy/paste friendly). Same with AviSynth26a5.

But I can use RT_Stats26.dll and my VC2013-compiled test plugin from the autoload plugin directory! (I just did not want to include my work in progress there too soon, but instead only load it into a designated test script)

Question: I read the AviSynth manual (the LoadPlugin section), looks to me as if LoadPlugin is still the right command. Can someone please retest, and any idea what I am doing wrong?
martin53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2015, 10:53   #319  |  Link
Groucho2004

What does VDub report?
Groucho2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2015, 14:18   #320  |  Link
martin53

Thanks to Au3Info_x64:
Code:
Avisynth open failure:
LoadPlugin: ƒvƒ‰ƒOƒCƒ“‰Š‰ƒGƒ‰[
(......\__TestScript.avs, line 1)
And this is exactly the same error message I get when I provide a non-existent filename, an invalid path, or an empty string to the function.

Last edited by martin53; 7th February 2015 at 14:24.
martin53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
averageluma, correlation, lumadifference, runtime