Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Newbies
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 20th October 2002, 20:05   #1  |  Link
dawgzzz9

movie editor

ok so this may not be EXACTLY related to dvencoding but i think you guys know what the hell you are talking about. Ok so my friend tried to make a movie out of a bmp sequence. It worked for awhile but then all of a sudden after certain point the picture went black and white. I tried it on my comp and it did the same thing. Does anyone know a good editor that allows me to insert image files and not mess up like videomach did? thanks
dawgzzz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2002, 01:05   #2  |  Link
benedict
Lord of the Fourth Estate

What did you use for a program? VirtualDub will pick up BMPs so long as they are named somewhat like xxx0000.bmp, and the next file is xxx0001.bmp, etc.

If this is a serious problem even after trying this, simply split your file into smaller sections. If there is a particular problem somewhere in your BMP sequence, your encoding problem will show up when you try to encode that particular split. If not, simply use VirtualDub to append each segment to the others, and you are out of there.
Old 22nd October 2002, 21:51   #3  |  Link
dawgzzz9

thanks, i already figured that out, virtualdub works BEAUTIFULLY! thanks
dawgzzz9 is offline   Reply With Quote