Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Capturing Video

Old 6th March 2002, 22:17   #1  |  Link
sans

WDM Wrapper help!! iuVCR HELP!!!!! (Again)

i'm ne to the whole video capture thing and have just figured out why i can't use virtual dub to capture....i have a FlyVideo2000 card running on a duron850 with XP pro.....and so am using the WDM driver...

I read that to use virtualdub to capture video, i needed the VfW wrapper - i downloaded one & unzipped, right-clicked on the .inf file and selected "install"....

Now what?? it doesn't appear as an option to capture from in virtualdub...so how do i actually get to use the "wrapper"??

any help would be greatly appreciated...i know it's something really obvious i'm missing here...but it's 5am and i'm ready to tear me hair out...

also....i've been using iuVCR up till now (well...a whole 3 days worth) and i can never get the video preview to work....a title bar for the preview appears, but the actual preview never materialises...it doesn't crash or anything...it just doesn't show one...any ideas here??

thanks...
sans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2002, 02:49   #2  |  Link
alkasecond

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17197
alkasecond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2002, 11:25   #3  |  Link
sans

thanks...

thanks.....cool program...having some trouble using the huffyuv 2.1.1 tho....keeps crashing VirtualVCR...but a very cool program nonetheless..

Would still like to know how to get V-dub to work with the wrapper though.....anyone??

sans is offline   Reply With Quote