Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 25th November 2018, 18:35   #361  |  Link
TTide
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 21
TTide KEYDB.cfg

TTide KEYDB.cfg
TTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2018, 20:56   #362  |  Link
jcg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
New user here, and trying to get FindVUK synchronize.bat to work and getting the error below. Any ideas?

-----------------------------------------------------------
11:35:44 - ----------- FindVUK 1.22 -----------
-----------------------------------------------------------
To close FindVUK simply press the ESC key
-----------------------------------------------------------
11:35:44 - Parameters detected
11:35:44 - SettingsFile: >C:\Users\jgiguere\Desktop\FindVUK_1.22\config\FindVUK.ini<
11:35:44 - Open Main-KEYDB file: >C:\Users\jgiguere\AppData\Roaming\aacs\KEYDB.cfg<
11:35:44 - Open Backup-KEYDB file: >C:\Users\jgiguere\Desktop\FindVUK_1.22\VUKbackup\KEYDB.cfg<

######################################################################################################
11:35:44 - Synchronize with OnlineDB
11:35:44 - DownloadURL >http://fvonline-db.bplaced.net/fv_download.php<
11:35:44 - MainKeyDB >C:\Users\jgiguere\AppData\Roaming\aacs\<
11:35:44 - Language >eng<
11:35:44 - BackupMode >1<
11:35:44 - BackupFolder>C:\Users\jgiguere\Desktop\FindVUK_1.22\OnlineDB_Backup\<
######################################################################################################
11:35:44 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 0 bytes
11:35:44 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 0 bytes
11:35:45 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 43351 bytes
11:35:45 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 230231 bytes
11:35:46 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 790871 bytes
11:35:46 - Finished download of OnlineDB - received 3487446 bytes
11:35:49 - ERROR! GetDifference failed!
11:35:49 - ERROR! Synchronize failed! >-904<

Please press ENTER or ESC to exit
jcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 11:40   #363  |  Link
nalor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcg View Post
New user here, and trying to get FindVUK synchronize.bat to work and getting the error below. Any ideas?

-----------------------------------------------------------
11:35:44 - ----------- FindVUK 1.22 -----------
-----------------------------------------------------------
To close FindVUK simply press the ESC key
-----------------------------------------------------------
11:35:44 - Parameters detected
11:35:44 - SettingsFile: >C:\Users\jgiguere\Desktop\FindVUK_1.22\config\FindVUK.ini<
11:35:44 - Open Main-KEYDB file: >C:\Users\jgiguere\AppData\Roaming\aacs\KEYDB.cfg<
11:35:44 - Open Backup-KEYDB file: >C:\Users\jgiguere\Desktop\FindVUK_1.22\VUKbackup\KEYDB.cfg<

######################################################################################################
11:35:44 - Synchronize with OnlineDB
11:35:44 - DownloadURL >http://fvonline-db.bplaced.net/fv_download.php<
11:35:44 - MainKeyDB >C:\Users\jgiguere\AppData\Roaming\aacs\<
11:35:44 - Language >eng<
11:35:44 - BackupMode >1<
11:35:44 - BackupFolder>C:\Users\jgiguere\Desktop\FindVUK_1.22\OnlineDB_Backup\<
######################################################################################################
11:35:44 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 0 bytes
11:35:44 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 0 bytes
11:35:45 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 43351 bytes
11:35:45 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 230231 bytes
11:35:46 - Downloading OnlineDB - Progress: 790871 bytes
11:35:46 - Finished download of OnlineDB - received 3487446 bytes
11:35:49 - ERROR! GetDifference failed!
11:35:49 - ERROR! Synchronize failed! >-904<

Please press ENTER or ESC to exit
I think there are problems parsing your local keydb.cfg file - can you upload it somewhere and send me the link so that I can take a look at it?
Already improved the output for this error for the next release ...
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 19:19   #364  |  Link
jcg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
I believe my keydb.cfg file came from my initial install of FindVUk 1.20.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...56886526893162
jcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 21:19   #365  |  Link
nalor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTide View Post
Analyzed your file and it contains ~28600 duplicates - I've no idea how this could happen at all.
It starts with:
Quote:
; ####### FindVUK Synchronisation 2018.11.12 22:02:42 ########
0x8B2AF38681441C28A5871A7173A97A88EDB202DC = _NONAME_ | D | 2010-01-19 | V | 0xFC2BAC8F3AEB930DEC3B084DFB265717 | M | 0x97DE4C42E30E7659345B262AE770ACC3 | I | 0x01AE5F2D3F12DDB88DDFE2A181E00780 ; (LEGACY) (NOTVALIDATED) (BD)
0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 = _NONAME_ | V | 0xE2E6AF276384A5DBE5E4C996498CE975 ; libaacs (LEGACY) (NOTVALIDATED) (BD)
and the section ends in line 28672, next there's another sync you#ve done and finally a full copy of the first sync appears? Really strange ....

Quote:
0xDD88EF86119409B8A7BFCA81982372AC0A366318 = 70S SHOW A XXX PARODY ( '70S SHOW) | D | 2009-10-02 | V | 0xA7C2CF84E036D1E5F6DF70F7621D2152 | M | 0xDD183F94B1341D3DDCC6274D723F7406 | I | 0xB14ED8644DAB4BE7CBDFCC0DA36C36C6 ; (LEGACY) (NOTVALIDATED) (BD)
; ####### FindVUK Synchronisation 2018.11.13 12:12:35 ########
0xEFBD5BD1B3A1C10184899C37966FEEAF6D3725EA = Deadpool (Deadpool) | D | 2016-04-08 | V | 0x2407CC815BD562B78F328D6E6D863EE7 | U | 1-0xBCAA3F4D12BC9CA15B8BB4643B40C1C1 | 2-0x572F8FBCB8A9D3C69589FEA5110E83F0 | 3-0xE3C4F63B4634046A010ED2C9D3F9F854 | 4-0x945CCE49A17324B055FAA5D694E2F031 | 5-0x32422BFB669F3ADB1BA5B7D2C187B0CE | 6-0x3CA02AA85AE7C64ABC699E04F3B116A5 ; MKBv56/BD+/BEE/FindVUK 1.14 - MainPlaylist: 00800.mpls - VolumeSize: 49885609984 (LEGACY) (NOTVALIDATED) (BD)

; ####### FindVUK Synchronisation 2018.11.12 22:02:42 ########
0x8B2AF38681441C28A5871A7173A97A88EDB202DC = _NONAME_ | D | 2010-01-19 | V | 0xFC2BAC8F3AEB930DEC3B084DFB265717 | M | 0x97DE4C42E30E7659345B262AE770ACC3 | I | 0x01AE5F2D3F12DDB88DDFE2A181E00780 ; (LEGACY) (NOTVALIDATED) (BD)
0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000 = _NONAME_ | V | 0xE2E6AF276384A5DBE5E4C996498CE975 ; libaacs (LEGACY) (NOTVALIDATED) (BD)
Either you wait until it finishes deleting the duplicates (well - will take some time...) or you remove this 2nd section with the duplicates manually.
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 21:23   #366  |  Link
nalor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcg View Post
I believe my keydb.cfg file came from my initial install of FindVUk 1.20.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...56886526893162
Your file is working fine for me - so for the moment I'm clueless ...

In case there aren't any special entries in your file please try to delete it - findvuk will create a new entry with the entries of the online-database.
Next check if the synchronisation is working now.
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2018, 22:07   #367  |  Link
jcg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 3
OK so I deleted the .cfg file and reran "findVUK - Synchronize.bat", and it worked fine. So a couple other questions:

- I downloaded the program so that I can use process monitor to find the correct playlist for obfuscated new releases. I assume a brand new release can't be played with VLC until I run findVUK and it updates the .cfg file. Is that correct?
- So assuming that's correct will FinkVUK work with DVDFab Passkey Lite? Or do I need to install the full version of DVDFab?
- Lastly will FindVUK actually find the unit keys on newly released obfuscated discs so that VLC can play them correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalor View Post
Your file is working fine for me - so for the moment I'm clueless ...

In case there aren't any special entries in your file please try to delete it - findvuk will create a new entry with the entries of the online-database.
Next check if the synchronisation is working now.
jcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2018, 21:16   #368  |  Link
nalor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcg View Post
OK so I deleted the .cfg file and reran "findVUK - Synchronize.bat", and it worked fine. So a couple other questions:

- I downloaded the program so that I can use process monitor to find the correct playlist for obfuscated new releases. I assume a brand new release can't be played with VLC until I run findVUK and it updates the .cfg file. Is that correct?
- So assuming that's correct will FinkVUK work with DVDFab Passkey Lite? Or do I need to install the full version of DVDFab?
- Lastly will FindVUK actually find the unit keys on newly released obfuscated discs so that VLC can play them correctly?
1) you always need an updated keydb.cfg file to play new files - you can either wait until someone else uploaded the required keys into the online-datebase or get them yourself with findvuk.
2) I think passkey lite is only working for dvds and very old blurays? So imho it's not enough... but usually it's always possible to find some free promotional licences in the net that are valid for usually 1 year.
3) from my personal experience dvdfab is very fast with support for new titles - so usually you get unit keys for new discs very fast.
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2018, 23:11   #369  |  Link
panoptika
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
I posted some VUKs to the "BR VUK-Thread", because the upload fails everytime after extracting the VUK by VUKFind.

Where can I find a current list of VUKs? The reason for my question: The latest update of keydb.cfg at https://vlc-bluray.whoknowsmy.name/ was in March.

thx
pano!

Last edited by panoptika; 7th December 2018 at 17:15.
panoptika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2018, 06:03   #370  |  Link
nalor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 343
Which version of findvuk do you use?

I think your problems come from a really old version.

Starbuck stopped his online database a while ago and since a few versions findvuk supports a different online database.

Gesendet von meinem H8324 mit Tapatalk
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2018, 17:14   #371  |  Link
panoptika
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalor View Post
Which version of findvuk do you use?
I use version 1.22 release - 20181124
panoptika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th December 2018, 19:17   #372  |  Link
nalor
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by panoptika View Post
I use version 1.22 release - 20181124
In this case there shouldn't be an error during upload.
Please post your log file to analyze the problem.

Does the synchronize feature work?

Gesendet von meinem H8324 mit Tapatalk
nalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.