Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 6th July 2014, 16:16   #1  |  Link
superleo

Importing 3D assets into Scenarist

This thread could probably be in a different place but I though this might be a good place (encoding/decoding video) to start.

I'm working on a 3D demo disc. It is comprised of 1 to 5 minutes scenes from 3D BDs. However, I'm running into several issues while trying to import the MVC and D.MVC elementary streams.

I have the elementary streams for each clip -- MVC, D.MVC and lossless audio. I use the MUI Generator to create the ves files. These get created with no errors, then I import the MVC file and as it should it asks me for the dependent file. I choose the D.MVC file and then I get this error "Value [duration] of corresponding base view and dependent view video streams shall be the same" in the result project window.

The files play fine as m2ts files. I run the m2ts file through eec32 and sure enough it has this message in the log file:

Video track 1 contains 6924 frames.
Video track 2 contains 6922 fields.

Any ideas, suggestions...?
superleo is offline   Reply With Quote