Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 6th February 2009, 21:22   #10  |  Link
loo3aem3ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenD00 View Post
Code:
Exception in thread "main" [W] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no qtawt in java.library.path
I can't convince java to find that damn shared library. I tried moving it around, added a java.library.path definition to the vmargs inside bdj.c but it still won't find that damn library .
Maybe your libqt3-mt.so.3 is not 32bit or some other dependencies of libqtawt.so are not met. I had to install the 32bit version of libqt3-mt.so.3 manually because i work on an amd64 system. From my notes:
Code:
http://www.boundlesssupremacy.com/Cappy/getlibs/getlibs-all.deb
getlibs -w http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/q/qt-x11-free/libqt3-mt_3.3.8b-5+b1_i386.deb
I can't compile the libqtawt.so (closed source?) and only the 32-bit version is available.

Anyway i recently switched from Java SE to ME and compiled the compact virtual machine (cvm) with debug flag so it's pretty verbose if something goes wrong. You can grab my binary snapshot from here. Run it with (adjust the paths):
Code:
./bin/cvm ${HOME}/bdplus/trunk/bdj/jni/libbdjinterface.so
The snapshot contains a standalone Java (microedition) installation so it shouldn't use any foreign jar files or stuff from other java installations. My player uses the cvm too and it's part of the BD-J standard.

If you want to compile it you will need the phoneme advanced mr2 snapshot. I had to merge the bdj.c with the phoneme source before compiling the cvm. Let me know if you need to know more details.

Last edited by loo3aem3ON; 6th February 2009 at 21:34.
loo3aem3ON is offline   Reply With Quote