Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 24th April 2008, 15:58   #1201  |  Link
B4tm4n
Caped Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman76r View Post
B4tm4n
I think what problem with black lines does not appear on my PC because your windows uses more colors for text antialiasing.

Please, try new version:
www.smlabs.net/tsMuxer/tsMuxeR_1.8.3(b).zip
A bit better, now the lines only go from letter to letter. And stay whithin the confines of the subtitles and not all the way to the right of the screen.
B4tm4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 16:33   #1202  |  Link
Erdelamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfool30 View Post
When you use this method, do the subtitles look too big?
Quote:
Originally Posted by B4tm4n View Post
Adjust the font size under the subtitle tab when you first open the mkv and srt.
As B4tm4n say I adjust the font and position of subtitles

I use this settings for 720p videos:

When I can, I try the 1.8.3 Version.. without supread step.

B4tm4n, you and me have the same TV ;-)
Erdelamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 16:49   #1203  |  Link
roman76r

B4tm4n
Can your send new .sup file?
roman76r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 17:11   #1204  |  Link
Glorioso

Roman, i dont understant the SPlit'n Cut, i've done this to cut 30 secons in the start and 60 secons in the end:

Tjis is the Meta file:
Code:
MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --blu-ray --vbr  --auto-chapters=5 --cut-start=30s --cut-end=60s --vbv-len=500
V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "F:\Filmes\Battlestar.Galactica.Miniseries.2003.Part.1.720p.HDDVD.x264-SiNNERS.mkv", level=4.1, insertSEI, contSPS, track=2, lang=eng
S_TEXT/UTF8, "F:\Filmes\Battlestar.Galactica.Miniseries.2003.Part.1.720p.HDDVD.x264-SiNNERS.mkv",font-name="Times New Roman",font-size=60,font-color=0x00FFFFFF,font-charset=1,bottom-offset=48,font-border=1,text-align=center,video-width=1280,video-height=720,fps=23.976, track=1, lang=por
A_AC3, "F:\Filmes\Battlestar.Galactica.Miniseries.2003.Part.1.720p.HDDVD.x264-SiNNERS.mkv", track=3, lang=eng
And after 0.8% of the works it stoped, what have i done wrong?
Glorioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 17:15   #1205  |  Link
B4tm4n
Caped Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorioso View Post

And after 0.8% of the works it stoped, what have i done wrong?
Your telling it to start encoding at 30 secs and end at 60 secs, in total 30 secs of encoding.

You need to give the end time as 30 sec minus the total seconds of the movie.
Old 24th April 2008, 17:18   #1206  |  Link
B4tm4n
Caped Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman76r View Post
B4tm4n
Can your send new .sup file?
I might have been premature in saying the subs where working on the PS3. I think the file with subs working was run through tsMuxer twice, first time as srt subs ( not working ) then the second time as the m2ts file with pgs graphics ( which worked ).

http://www.divshare.com/download/4338811-c14
Old 24th April 2008, 17:29   #1207  |  Link
Glorioso

Quote:
Your telling it to start encoding at 30 secs and end at 60 secs, in total 30 secs of encoding.

You need to give the end time as 30 sec minus the total seconds of the movie.
Really? I read that like, cut 30 seconds in the begining and 60 seconds at the end...
Glorioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 17:53   #1208  |  Link
B4tm4n
Caped Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorioso View Post
Really? I read that like, cut 30 seconds in the begining and 60 seconds at the end...
I read it the other way, not completely sure if I'm right.

@Roman
I just started from scratch with 1.8.3.
First srt with video and no subs, then I put the m2ts from that folder through tsMuxer again and I've got perfect subs.
No black lines going off in any direction, just need to find the optimal offset from the bottom of my screen.

Thanks alot, again, for your hard work.

Heres the working sup: http://www.divshare.com/download/4339459-2df

Last edited by B4tm4n; 24th April 2008 at 19:01.
Old 24th April 2008, 19:06   #1209  |  Link
maya

Solutions For Joining and Streaming Multiple .m2ts Blu Rays

I have been working on this for quite some time now, and the process has been hit and miss. The title that I am currently stumped on is Walk Hard. My goal is to join the multiple .m2ts files together so they will stream to my PS3 or Tvix 6500. At this point the audio goes out of sync around 20 minutes in. I joined the files with tssplitter first and then ran them through tsmuxer (didn't work), and then ran the joined file through tsmuxer again and it didn't work. I have also tried a combination with tsmuxer and tsremux and nothing seems to work. I have seen that some have gotten this title to work on the PC, but has anyone been able to stream it successfully to the PS3 or other media extender such as the Tvix 6500. Thanks in advance.
maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 19:16   #1210  |  Link
kurt
sidekick

@ maya: load the first m2ts into tsmuxer and append the rest. should work (at least for popcorn hour).

Titles I've tried succesfully: pirates 3, kingdom of heaven, departed, starhsip troopers, resident evil and some more which I can't remember right now

some are h264, some are vc1. no problems so far...
Old 24th April 2008, 19:44   #1211  |  Link
dirkr

Alien versus Predator worked for me too
dirkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 19:53   #1212  |  Link
wakebrder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkr View Post
Alien versus Predator worked for me too
With what audio stream?

I cannot for the life of me get DTS-HD to work on any Fox titles.
wakebrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 19:58   #1213  |  Link
wakebrder

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya View Post
I have been working on this for quite some time now, and the process has been hit and miss. The title that I am currently stumped on is Walk Hard. My goal is to join the multiple .m2ts files together so they will stream to my PS3 or Tvix 6500. At this point the audio goes out of sync around 20 minutes in. I joined the files with tssplitter first and then ran them through tsmuxer (didn't work), and then ran the joined file through tsmuxer again and it didn't work. I have also tried a combination with tsmuxer and tsremux and nothing seems to work. I have seen that some have gotten this title to work on the PC, but has anyone been able to stream it successfully to the PS3 or other media extender such as the Tvix 6500. Thanks in advance.
It is much easier to load the playlist. .mlps 00001 for the theatrical version or .mlps 00002 for the unrated version.

I have made a working backup on a BD-R disc that plays in my Panasonic BD30.

You will have to downconvert True-HD to AC3, which sucks, but apparently subtitles are more important than having the audio working first.
Old 24th April 2008, 20:04   #1214  |  Link
B4tm4n
Caped Crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakebrder View Post
apparently subtitles are more important than having the audio working first.
Whats the point of hearing something in True-HD if you can't understand it ?
Old 24th April 2008, 20:15   #1215  |  Link
maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
@ maya: load the first m2ts into tsmuxer and append the rest. should work (at least for popcorn hour).

Titles I've tried succesfully: pirates 3, kingdom of heaven, departed, starhsip troopers, resident evil and some more which I can't remember right now

some are h264, some are vc1. no problems so far...
The titles that you listed don't use seamless branching-the main movie file is just one big .m2ts file. I have been able to strem all of these to my PS3 or Tvix. What I am referring to is joining many small .m2ts files together to produce one large .m2ts file which is the main movie. Some titles are: Ratatouille, Close Encounters, Meet the Robinsons, Waiting. I was able to join the files together for Enchanted and The Simpsons and strem them successfully, but Walk Hard has the audio sync problem after about 20 minutes. Close Encounters would work, but occassionally it would start to stutter on the PS3 and I would just hit stop and then hit play and it would sync up again. Like I said, this process I have been using is hit and miss at the moment and it would be great if someone could tell me how to get these stremless branching titles into one successfully streamabe file.
maya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 20:21   #1216  |  Link
B4tm4n
Caped Crusader

Quote:
The titles that you listed don't use seamless branching-the main movie file is just one big .m2ts file. I have been able to strem all of these to my PS3 or Tvix. What I am referring to is joining many small .m2ts files together to produce one large .m2ts file which is the main movie. Some titles are: Ratatouille, Close Encounters, Meet the Robinsons, Waiting. I was able to join the files together for Enchanted and The Simpsons and strem them successfully, but Walk Hard has the audio sync problem after about 20 minutes. Close Encounters would work, but occassionally it would start to stutter on the PS3 and I would just hit stop and then hit play and it would sync up again. Like I said, this process I have been using is hit and miss at the moment and it would be great if someone could tell me how to get these stremless branching titles into one successfully streamabe file.
I think madshi is working on seamless branching BD titles.
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=125966
Old 24th April 2008, 20:46   #1217  |  Link
mrr19121970

@Maya...

Please see my post on page 41. Try this:

Demux streams you want with tsmuxer/evodemux
Use VC1CONV/H264INFO on the video stream
Remux video & audio with tsmuxer

Try it. It worked for me on Cars (28 files)

Mike
mrr19121970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2008, 21:27   #1218  |  Link
wakebrder

Quote:
Did you try opening the playlist in tsMuxer?

This will automatically open all related .m2ts files and treat them as one file.
Old 24th April 2008, 21:30   #1219  |  Link
wakebrder

Quote:
Whats the point of hearing something in True-HD if you can't understand it ?
Good point. I guess I'm just getting a little greedy now.
Old 24th April 2008, 23:16   #1220  |  Link
mz_

I posted this in another thread, but it seems maybe I should of posted it it and can get more help (I hope).

Ok. here is the issue I'm having.

First I demuxed the MKV to get the .264 and the .DTS file. Then
I loaded up my MKV into MeGUI using the the following avs script;

DirectShowSource("e:\video.mkv",fps=23.9760431376968,audio=false)
addborders(0,16,0,16)

Got the new .264 file, and used TSMuxer to load the DTS file and the new 264 file. Tried to make a Blu-Ray disc and a .m2ts file, both times I get video but no audio. Tried playing with PowerDVD, GOMPlayer and VLC.

I do have a 1-2sec grey flicker at the beginning of the video, but its fine the rest of the way. Something I'm doing wrong? I haven't tried it in my PS3 yet.
---

In the other thread, it mentioned to try to have both files in the same directory. However, I did have them in the same dir.
mz_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tsmuxer