Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.


Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21st March 2002, 18:22   #1  |  Link
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 105

I found a bug in the new version:

When you assign languages to the streams, graphedit crashes at the end of muxing (I've only tested divx5 so far).
The error is reproducable and even occurs when you just have one video and one audio stream.

I use WinXP Pro, AMD Athlon 800 and 400 MB RAM.

EDIT: I ZoomPlayer works fine with the created file, but WMP plays both audio streams at the same time

Last edited by kagoru; 21st March 2002 at 18:24.
kagoru is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:20.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.