Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 7th September 2011, 11:16   #81  |  Link
tkozdras

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMan View Post
The problem: On some discs the class files are hash-signed, so if you change even 1 bit in them (hex editor to change language text, for instance) - the menu will stop working because the hash signature won't match. The signatures for each class file are stored inside the jar (META-INF\SIG-BD00.RSA).

The solution: Make all the changes you want, then pack the entire thing to an ISO. Mount that ISO with your favorite virtual drive software, then run AnyDVD on that virtual drive. After the drive is ready for use (anydvd finished scanning it) - copy the content from the virtual drive to a new iso or directory.
This works because anydvd recalculates all the hashes of class files in all the jars when readying a disc for use.

Enjoy
The problem is that my AnyDVD doesn't recalcultes those hashes or I don't know. I checked SIG-BD00.SF file and I saw that hash signature for tblSU_T3_Sub_res.qct file, which was changed is the exactly the same as originally, so AnyDVD hasn't done any changes. Maybe AnyDVD 6.8.5.0 version is not ok or maybe it should be fully functional not the unregistered one... is there any other solution

Best, Tom
tkozdras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2011, 11:56   #82  |  Link
crl2007

Register it.

@PurpleMan That's in the guide.
crl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2011, 10:40   #83  |  Link
tkozdras

concerning SIG-BD00.SF file

regisered or not it just does not work. I did every single step as it is described and nothing. As I said in previous post SIG-BD00.SF did not changed at all, so I think it wasn't recalculated or I don't understand something.

"Name: tblSU_T3_Sub_res.qct
SHA1-Digest: CRyJAnLoZBSFoWrVczw6nLxTMWU=" is exactly the same originally and after AnyDVD decryption. So what's going on? Does this "CRyJA..." string should be different after AnyDVD decryption or not? If yes, than in my case it doesn't differ. Maybe I should do something with my AnyDVD. Does the DEP (Data Execution Prevention) for AnyDVD has something to do with my problem?
Old 8th September 2011, 10:42   #84  |  Link
crl2007

I don't think so. Are you sure you created the iso correctly ?
Old 8th September 2011, 12:08   #85  |  Link
tkozdras

I suppose so. Correct me if i'm wrong. I open imgburn 2.5.5.0. there's a warning: Duplex Secure's SPTD driver can have a detrimental effect on drive performance.
Than I press Create image file from files/folders button than I go to file menu and choose Browse for a source folder two times once for bdmv folder and second time for certificate folder. In image options there are mode1/2048 file system UDF and UDF revision 2.50 also Recurse subdirectories is chosen.
After chosing destination directory I press build button and wait for image being made. That's it. Maybe something should be done with this SPTD driver that is mentioned in the warning message.
Old 8th September 2011, 13:07   #86  |  Link
crl2007

Have you used the bat file to make the correct folder structure ? It's in the other guide. Get the bluray.bat from here.
Old 8th September 2011, 13:27   #87  |  Link
tkozdras

No, I haven't but I copied content of BACKUP folder to BDMV folder. Ok, I try to use this bat file and see what I get. I let you know. Thanks.
Old 8th September 2011, 14:26   #88  |  Link
tkozdras

This bat file tried to make directories which already exists. I'm afraid it didn't make any changes.
Old 8th September 2011, 14:55   #89  |  Link
tkozdras

As I thought. NOTHING. I think I must give up. Exactly the same results as earlier nothing changed completely.
Old 9th September 2011, 08:11   #90  |  Link
tkozdras

Maybe it's because of Vista x64. Maybe I should try with x32 operating system i.e Win XP. Does it make any sense?
Old 23rd September 2011, 10:07   #91  |  Link
tkozdras

Once Again

Maybe it's because of the status of Any DVD HD which after scannig the image says that I'm quoting: "skipping java fixes". How to force it not to skip those fixes? Please help!!!!!
Old 23rd September 2011, 10:48   #92  |  Link
crl2007

Try a version of anydvd hd prior to 6.8.1.0. Since this version, anydvd hd no longer tries to perform java fixes. I googled your error now. If you said that from the beginning, the problem would have been solved.

Code:
6.8.1.0 2011 06 17

- New (Blu-ray): No longer tries to perform Java fixes on unprotected discs / images
l.e. I see that even 6.8.0.0 has some builds that have this "feature" included. Try 6.7.x.x.

Last edited by crl2007; 23rd September 2011 at 10:53.
Old 23rd September 2011, 11:23   #93  |  Link
tkozdras

Thanks. If I would know from the beginning... but I didn't.
I can't wait and try some older version of any dvd and let you know

Best Tom
Old 26th September 2011, 11:37   #94  |  Link
tkozdras

FINALLY I DID IT. But with older version (6.7.3.0) and I had to turn off bd-live and force any dvd to scan the image by removing region code although the disc had none. But Any dvd performed the scanning and said in the status that it fixed java. That was it.

So it works but only with older versions of any dvd.
That's the conclusion

Best Tom
Old 27th September 2011, 09:17   #95  |  Link
crl2007

Yes, I have 6.7.9.0. I'm glad you did it. And that you didn't give up, so we found out something new.
Old 26th November 2011, 11:49   #96  |  Link
dulejov

Quote:
Originally Posted by crl2007 View Post
Unfortunately these softwares are the best for menu editing. You can edit with other tools that support 8-bit output, but it won't be the same. They won't have transparency or the same color palette. And steps f, g are useful for almost 95% of the discs. I usually make the iso leaving out the main movie and extras, so it would take less time.

Hi.
Can you recommend some tools that support 8-bit output?

Thanks in advance
dulejov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011, 06:20   #97  |  Link
DMagic1

Just wondering do these methods provided a working chapter menu and audio select menus?
DMagic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2011, 07:07   #98  |  Link
crl2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulejov View Post
Hi.
Can you recommend some tools that support 8-bit output?

Thanks in advance
I personally use Photoshop with the Scenarist Designer plugin. I don't know of any software that can accept the palette from the Blu-Ray disc.

DMagic1 Of course they are all functional. That's why it is a guide, a tutorial.
Old 14th December 2011, 05:28   #99  |  Link
no-one

Please Help!

In blu ray disc have English and spanish subtitle. I want to change Spanish to thai

In folder jar , it has not FS.QCO or langMap_res.qct or tblSU_T3_Sub_res.qct. I found only *.class. I look into h.class with hex edit and I could not find the word Spanish.
Where should i look? How shold i do?

Thank you
no-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2012, 15:28   #100  |  Link
Eldaver

I've a problem with Universal menu, it seems their types of menu are like the IV (JAVA MENUS THAT SHARE THE SAME *.PNG COORDINATES),
but I can't find none of these files *.txt, *.prop *.prp!

Can you help me?
Eldaver is offline   Reply With Quote