Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 18th February 2008, 12:55   #41  |  Link
SuperGoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by picman1 View Post
@supergoof

I like how your program uses anydvdhd to allow copying of Blu-rays to the harddrive but when I try to use some of the muxing tools to create a TS file of only the main movie none of them can read the *.m2ts files that get created out of ripper. I tried tsremux and tsmuxer and I get messages stating they cannot identify what kind of stream the *.m2ts files are.

I have used both programs succesfully in the past after using FABDVDHDdecryptor but that has since stopped working when I used a new Blu-ray disc, The Invisible.

I am running vista home premium.

Please anyone givem some ideas as to what mightbe wrong or if you need more information to get this resolved.

Thanks
My best guess is that Blu-ray movies which cannot be opened / remuxed using tsremux, have BD+ in them. BD+ titles are not currently fully decrypted by AnyDVD. It removes AACS encryption, but, because of BD+, .m2ts files still cannot be played back directly or remuxed. The only way to play back such rips is to use PowerDVD 3104, 3319 or 3319a. Newer versions do not play such rips.
SuperGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2008, 12:04   #42  |  Link
GeekinSC

Cost Comparisons & Choices still unknown.

Blueray Discs Movies and it's Blank Media both cost over $20 per disc. Is it worth ripping a Blueray disc? It was a blow finding out that Blueray won over HDDVD. No surprise, when SONY practically owns Hollywood. It's a monopoly we are forced to swallow. I am not happy about this decision. Shame on Toshiba for selling HDDVD units then deciding to only support Blue-Ray. Samsung is putting out a Dual format player next month. What's next? No Games in HDDVD format for The XBOX 360? Microsoft is not going to idly stand by and allow Sony to dominate the industry. Remember, what happened with Sony's Beta catridge and their poorly designed Playstation 2 redesigns at the consumer's expense. The battle for Media dominence has just begun. Do not Support Sony BlueRay until the industry gives the consumer what we deserve, more choices, or alternatives. This will force the prices down. BlueRay players are going to go through many firmware upgrades, but SONY, states with their Playstation 3, this will not be a problem. Let's wait and see how the Playstation holds up to a game console and your Blue-Ray DVD Movie player. The word out is that with Broadband, users will be not have to be concerned with formats. Many networks are streaming episodes on the internet free and new services will offer pay per movie on the internet very soon. Each provider with their own player. You will have to download free software to view your movie. Personally, right now, I suggest you get yourself a Upconverter DVD Player until we know for sure what the future holds for the consumer. Be careful which Upconverter you buy. The new upconverters will only play movies with copyright protection. The older Upconverters do not have this feature. Do not wait too long. Stores are removing older units to force consumers to buy the newer models. If you choose to use a HDMI Cable, it has built-in copyright protection in the cable. Use the RGB 3 wire Cable. You will still get a 720 or 1080dpi picture. I saw 6 head VCRs that look great. Do yourself a favor and get one. VCRs won't be around for much longer.

Last edited by GeekinSC; 27th February 2008 at 12:22. Reason: After thoughts and Corrections.
Old 8th October 2008, 03:28   #43  |  Link
raymondtrudeau

i see no one posted here in a long time does this ripper still work?
raymondtrudeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2008, 17:57   #44  |  Link
SvT
Never Grow Up !

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondtrudeau View Post
Yes ! Depending your movie ......

Tell us what doesn't work...

Also read this: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=123282
SvT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th October 2008, 20:51   #45  |  Link
Boratz

Thanks a lot, seems like a good app. How come it says ETA 03:41:32 for one disc, should it really take that long?
Boratz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2008, 18:35   #46  |  Link
SuperGoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondtrudeau View Post
Yes! It's time for an update! "Blu-ray Disc Ripper 1.4" is now available.
Old 21st November 2008, 23:59   #47  |  Link
SuperGoof

"Blu-ray Disc Ripper 1.5" is now available.
Old 9th December 2008, 23:47   #48  |  Link
Megagab99

Hey,

I have AnyDVD HDand I would like to know if I should buy a Blu-ray burner. If I do, can I rip a Blu-ray movie with AnyDVD as an .iso file and then burn it on a blu-ray blank disk with Nero (I have and expansion pack that enables Blu-ray and HD-DVD support)?

Thx
Megagab99
Megagab99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2008, 00:23   #49  |  Link
Doom9
clueless n00b

@Megagab99: just what exactly does your question have to do with Blu-ray Disc Ripper? To me it seems to be a question about AnyDVD HD and Blu-ray burners and since it's a very basic topic it is best suited in the newbies forum.
Old 11th December 2008, 02:53   #50  |  Link
Megagab99

srry Doom9
Megagab99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 16:44   #51  |  Link
FirstBorg

Hi!

I tried this program yesterday to rip one of my blurays, and I tried 3 times... everytime my pc froze up during ripping. Any Ideas why?
FirstBorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2009, 07:02   #52  |  Link
scanner

Hey all been awhile ...this little prg seems to be good from what I've read so far.... perhaps this is along the same lines as the "other" since if memory serves we cant metion it's name, we had for dvds?
Old 18th December 2010, 03:16   #53  |  Link
Elias
Be Brave!

Any updates on this interesting piece of software? I haven't used it yet but I'd like to ask those of you who have: has 1.5 reached the same level of functionality, stability and performance of DVDDecrypter (before it was discontinued)?
Elias is offline   Reply With Quote