Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Old 4th April 2003, 21:45   #1  |  Link
MackemX
..DVD GOD..

Yet another BUG in IC !!!!!!

here is a new one for you all to be aware of as it affects the resulting filesize in both undersizing/oversizing

please take the time to read it

another reason why IC produces varying filesizes

Pinnacle have some work to do to fix the sizing problem don't you think if you did read it

more issues HERE

Last edited by MackemX; 4th April 2003 at 22:29.
MackemX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2003, 22:39   #2  |  Link
-=ViBeZ=-

yeah but you know that they wont fix the problem because nearly every bug involes a copy protected dvd.

Its their easy getout clause!
-=ViBeZ=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th April 2003, 22:53   #3  |  Link
MackemX
..DVD GOD..

yeah I know the old 'copyrighted' material excuse, so that's why I created my own mini DVD of 60MB for them to download that recreate's the multicopy.exe (vobtrans.ax) error during processing and offered it to them on their support board cos all they ever say to people's problems is the old 'copyright' excuse and they cannot seem to recreate it!

I ain't gonna bother recreating this error but I bet Pinnacle will be taking note of all the problems that people post cos if they don't acknowledge them secretly and fix them then they will be hit with a drop in sales big style when the competition gets better or we get new kids on the block, and also taint the already spoiled image of Pinnacle . Basically any error on a copyrighted DVD will also occur on an uncopyrighted DVD. What if the guy who does own the copyright chooses to backup his DVD?, he'd have a bloomin hard job using IC

Pinnacle ignoring the problems on the forum is more for legal purposes. Can you imagine what would happen if they started telling you how to sort out the problems with copyrighted material or didnt state they can't help everytime someone did ask about such stuff?

I know, that they know, that we know, they are trying to fix all the problems anyway , but they can't say that in public

the sooner they do, the better
MackemX is offline   Reply With Quote