Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Newbies
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 17th August 2002, 00:22   #1  |  Link
Tobywankanobie

VOB Trailers

I have downloaded several VOB trailers. It consist of THX, DTS, and DOLBY trailers. I would like to be able to compile these on a DVD-R. I don't have any .ifo files as these are seperate vob files. I have tried using Ifoedit but it wants an .ifo file. I have tried loading these files into an editor like ULEAD or DVDit, still doesn't work. Does anyone have ideas on what I need?? I would like to set this on a stand alone dvd player with menus.
Tobywankanobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2002, 00:12   #2  |  Link
bobodude

You need to make sure that you rename the trailer to VTS_01_1.vob.
Open IFOEDIT and click on CREATE IFOs. Open your renamed vob and save the about to be created ifos to the same dir. It will then creat your VTS_VIDEO and VTS_01 Ifos. Close IFOEDIT. Run IFOEDIT again and open your newly created VTS_VIDEO.IFO and run get vts sectors. It should then play with the IFOEDIT DVD Player. I have done this with about 20 DTS, THX and all the dolby trailers. They work great.
bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote