Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th January 2009, 09:33   #1  |  Link
divin1ty
divin1ty

Updated! OneClick Encoder and AutoEncode Walk-Through Guides

Hey Everyone,

I recently put together a complete MeGUI v0.3.1.1006 Walk-Through Guide for portable devices using the OneClick Encoder option and a separate Guide for creating d2v files, AviSynth Scripts, adding subtitles, keeping the AC3 Audio in it's original format and finally muxing it all together in the end. The Guides includes screen shots and are in a PDF presentation format. The OneClick Portable Device Guide is 80 pages as of right now, but could grow to be more and the AutoEncode guide is 76 pages. It is aimed at those that have never used MeGUI, but is very useful for everyone. If anyone is interested they can download the OneClick Encoder Portable Device Guide through MediaFire as well as the AutoEncode Guide, also through MediaFire. I cannot post it here under the current forum rules because it is over 200kb, roughly 3mb. If there are any found errors or any areas that need clarification, please ask and I will make the changes and upload a new file and re-post the new link.
I just want to share everything I have learned with this program. And I have to say, the quality of this program is by far the best I have seen from anything else out there. I used MeGUI in the past but had trouble with the program and was using HandBrake until I recently switched back to MeGUI. I hope it is okay to link to the Guide I just uploaded on MediaFire.

Thanks,
Nathan
COMTEC Mobile Solutions

Last edited by divin1ty; 19th January 2009 at 07:48. Reason: Updated Guides
divin1ty is offline   Reply With Quote