Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Hardware & Software > PC Hard & Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th April 2004, 07:05   #1  |  Link
Deepa DvD

Restore Hard Drive?

Hello!
I have a disaster here. I had a 100GB(maxtor) as a master in my computer that came as a original. and the slave was 120GB(western Digital)So today i bought a 120GB to replace the maxtor (100GB) one so i took of the wires from the Western DIgital 120 GB drive and plugged the new 120 GB as the master. Did the full restore with the discs while the wires were disconnected from the 120GB western DIgital (slave) which has all my video editing work. so after im done with the restores on the (master) new 120GB hard drive then i plug in my (slave) western digital hard drive and when the computer loaded up. my slave 120 GB western digital hard drive has nothing on it. It has 2 patrritions H & I both 15 GB each and in FAT32 mode and i never formatted this HD but i dont know how this happened... is there a way i can recover my data from the 120GB slave (western DIgital) hard Drive?

thanks in advance for any help or comments!!!
i appreciate it!!!