Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-2 Encoding

Closed Thread

Old 20th May 2003, 22:12   #1  |  Link
ultradna

Important Info -- Read Before Posting

Announcement

I know that reading the rules is boring but I think that it is best for all of us when you consider this rules.

Nobody can help you when you write I can't encode this or that file but don't tell us what kind of file you have, to what you want to encode it, what settings you have or what codecs you have installed. Sometimes someone can guess what the failure could be, but then don't be angry if it lasts too long until you get help!

A lot of members are over years here and try to help people and they has read thousands of posts. When they could help, maybe they won't because your question says nothing!

USE the subject to tell the people in short words what your problem is. If they think they could help you, they will click on the subject to read the whole post. HELP!!!!! as a subject won't help you much, believe me!

Use the post to tell the people as much as you know about the files, your installed codecs and your system. Then tell them what your problem is and wait for an answer. Nobody gets money for browsing this forum and for helping people, so don't be angry if you don't get your answer in minutes.

Think : Here are a lot of people willing to help! They are sitting in front of their computers all over the world, it is not easy to help someone only with writing posts - so try to tell your problem as exactly as possible to get help.

Thank you for your attention

The more information you provide us, the more help you can get!

Last edited by Trahald; 14th September 2007 at 20:22. Reason: title only
Closed Thread